Originating as a DVD box-set capturing MCs using their lyrical prowess, charisma and wit to gain the upper hand on their opponent in a series of 'clashes', the last two editions have endowed the event with Official Charts Top 10 rankings.

Check for his latest tune 'Only One/Man’s Outside'. These cookies do not store any personal information. I look forward to seeing where Lord of the Mics platform goes from here. Everybody wants it now. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Switch browsers or download Spotify for your desktop.

RSVP now - either fill out the form below or grab first wave of free tickets from here. Opening up about his clash, Lewisham MC Yizzy said, “It’s more than a clash - it's not just about what I say but also how I say it.

T Roadz wants to show that "no matter how old you are or where you come from you can still get Shelly on mic" whilst SBK is purely focusing on securing the win.

Keeping in line with tradition, the eight edition of LOTM also comes complete with a mixtape side-project, featuring all new music from the featured MCs … Lord Of The Mics 8 Hype Sessions. Ahead of LOTM8 Rawza has already labelled himself as an underdog and claimed that he'll deliver the shock factor as soon as his clash with Essex MC Gen starts. Lord Of The Mics 8 is on the way, so get your ears around all the hype sessions from the MCs taking part in clashes this year. These are just a few highlights about what Lord Of The Mics 2019 might involve. This will give our verdict on Armz vs Logan, SBK vs T.Roadz and F.O.S. You’ll be pleased to know LOTM 8 is now available on all steaming platforms, so be sure to check it out!

North vs South. With American studio sessions in the bag already, as well as an upcoming Eskimo Dance appearance, MicOfCourse is an MC who's certainly making waves. 8Stream is an unofficial Twitch.tv client for Windows Phone. Floyd Mayweather confirms daughter Iyanna is pregnant, The Weeknd shocks fans with his Nutty Professor Halloween, Megan Fox accuses Brian Austin Green of portraying her as, Kendall Jenner slammed for throwing birthday party during, Khloé defends Kim Kardashian's controversial private, 50 Cent reacts to Lil Wayne endorsing Donald Trump in new, Kanye West gifts Kim Kardashian a 'life like' hologram of, Willow Smith calls out Jada Pinkett-Smith for being. Lord Of The Mics 8: Watch Every Hype Session.

Rabble-rousing frontman in conversation... Amelia Meath on the genesis of scintillating new album 'Free Love'... On his unexpected - and genuinely fantastic - new electronic album... RSVP now for some of the hottest free tickets in town... Lord Of The Mics Volume 8 Release Party At The Curtain, Raf Simons Joins Prada As Co-Creative Director, CASETiFY x Netflix Launch Stranger Things Collaboration, Top 10 Sneaker Grails Still Up For Grabs Online, JW Anderson Announced As Moncler Genius Collaborator, Joey Maxwell's 'my self' Is An Attempt To Resist Introspection, Watch Sophie Ellis-Bextor Cover Kate Bush, Watch The Moment The Style Council Reformed, Busta Rhymes - Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath Of God, Sofi Tukker Nab Jordan Firstman, Mia Khalifa For 'Spa' Video, Frank Turner, Jon Snodrass Share Bleakly Humorous 'The Fleas', Watch Mae Muller Twist 'Therapist' In A Fresh Direction, Win: Bottle Of 24 Carat Gold Gin To Ease Your Self-Isolation, Live Report: William Doyle - Oslo, London, Live Preview: Gorillaz 'SONG MACHINE TOUR' Announced, Doves Announce Special Outdoor Live Performance, Honeyblood To Play London Show For International Woman's Day, Tallinn Music Week 2020 Postponed Unveil August, Earl Sweatshirt Is The First Face Of Clash 116, Kali Uchis Is The Fourth Face Of Clash 116, Stay Home And Watch Empire Records On #RexManningDay April 8th, Miley Cyrus, Metallica And Why You Can't Truly Love Music If You're A Gatekeeper, 7 UK Rap Projects That Slipped Under Your Radar This Summer, By Request: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes Interviewed, Sylvan Esso's Past Anchored The Duo In An Uncertain Present. You’ll be pleased to know LOTM 8 is now available on all steaming platforms, so be sure to check it out!

With past participants including Skepta, Wiley, Kano, and Tinchy Strider to name but a few who took the rite of passage, social media has been alight with Lord Of The Mics Series 8 smoke season talk since it was first announced.

Lot 8 Stream Avenue is a house. UK music fans will know Funky Dee from his classic track 'Are You Gonna Bang Doe' and now the Deptford MC is stepping up to take on his first LOTM clash. Featuring all the artists taking part in LOTM8 and hearing the first bars aimed at each other, these are the videos that will help audiences make a decision about who they're backing when the full clashes drop soon. This is how everyone will win’.

When Lord of the Mics began nearly 20 years ago, it started out as a DVD box set but since its inception it changed the course of the London grime scene forever.

Big up Shure! Picture: LOTM 8 Rawza vs Gen Ahead of LOTM8 Rawza has already labelled himself as an underdog and claimed that he'll deliver the shock factor as soon as his clash with Essex MC Gen starts. He wants you to know he is here to win.”, “Yizzy is bringing the kind of performance you haven't seen before, as Clash knows after having him perform at Clash Live last year.

6:30am - 10am, Run It This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. While drinks flowed people waited patiently for the screening to begin.

Keeping in line with tradition, the eight edition of LOTM also comes complete with a mixtape side-project, featuring all new music from the featured MCs and more; expect impressive styles from newbies SBK and FFSWHYTHO next to legendary spitters like Footsie and Scratchy.

He’s a lyrical MC with a technical approach, and bars packed with similes and metaphors rather than one-liners. One thing I have noticed you only get out what you put in, no matter who you are and I am here to put the work in. The man behind the operation Jammer, worked the room with pride – even going out of his way to greet everyone personally with a smile and a firm handshake!

This clash is definitely one to watch …

He may be from a small town called Molden, but he's looking for a big win and he's not scared to show people what he's capable of. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window). This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Floyd Mayweather confirms daughter Iyanna is pregnant, The Weeknd shocks fans with his Nutty Professor Halloween, Megan Fox accuses Brian Austin Green of portraying her as, Kendall Jenner slammed for throwing birthday party during, Khloé defends Kim Kardashian's controversial private, 50 Cent reacts to Lil Wayne endorsing Donald Trump in new, Kanye West gifts Kim Kardashian a 'life like' hologram of, Willow Smith calls out Jada Pinkett-Smith for being, > Lord Of The Mics 2019 Line Up: Official LOTM8 Clashes Revealed. One thing I want to leave you with that Jammer shared with those at the screening is the following. You could feel his vibrant energy as well as his excitement but could anyone blame him. Most of the artists were in the crowd and you could tell that the reaction of the audience made them buzz too.

How can artists get in touch with you for LOTM 9 submissions? Both Armz and Logan have projects dropping in 2019, but which one will be able to release theirs with a LOTM win under their belt? They wll be giting all of our LOTM 8 artists with microphones which is really nice of them. Check out his track 'Pro' for an insight into how he handles business.”, “Funky Dee is no stranger to the grime scene and is about bringing all-round entertainment and some positivity to LOTM8. He has passion, style, flow and experience in abundance having been in the game 10 years plus. The atmosphere was buzzing while the bubbles. Prepare for fireworks. Check out his stand-out single 'T 2 Da Roadz'. There’s a debut EP scheduled to release following LOTM 8, and current single 'Nottingham Trent' is riding the AppleMusic grime playlist.”, “Logan debuts on LOTM after only two years spent honing his craft. Listen to all your favourite artists on any device for free or try the Premium trial.

This one is Scunthorpe vs London and with two up & coming careers on the line, will one be ended before it's even started? our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.

Where will the LOTM8 regional tour be stopping off?

Amongst these, the early standouts see Essex emcee Tommy B take on Leicester's Jay 0117, Lewisham's Yizzy in a heated back and forth with Micofcourse, as well as a super-animated Funky Dee go up against Mischief from Hertfordshire. He considers himelf to be one of the best grime clashing MCs in the UK and has been in the scene from early doors. Synonymous with grime, Lord Of The Mics has long sought out new talent and provided a platform to elevate underground UK street culture and its key protagonists for the best part of two decades. If you saying something, say it in my direction and I will hear it. vs Reece West. If you're online and I am on on my Instagram live hit me up and spit some bars to me over Insta live, put your clips in my DM's. > Download Our Free App For All The Latest Music News! Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. If you want to know what he is about musically then check out the Silencer-produced 'Martian' freestyle.”, “JAY0117 is the first Bristolian to represent on LOTM bringing honour to his hometown, and is a fresh face to proceedings.

Chris Brown It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. This browser doesn't support Spotify Web Player. πWhen I diss the other guy I'm dissing him with lyrics, with body language, with everything I possibly can." This is just the start it never stops, what you're seeing now is a tiny peak of what is happening. 6:30am - 10am, Run It

Slow and steady isn’t a popular route but taking the stairs is always a better option. His biggest accomplishment is putting energy and the hunger back into people’s stomaches for 'real grime'.”, “Tana is from Birmingham, part of the historic Invasion Crew, and he's ready to rage!

Logan is a fresh up & coming MC repping Willesden Green whilst Hackney's Armz has been involved in the scene for over 10 years. Here’s to Never Growing Old with ‘The Reason’: New Single ‘Never Let Me Down’!

Maddie Pasquale Mother, Used Starboard Sup For Sale, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Narrative Research Pdf, Jony Russian Singer, Pronounce Pochette Metis, Is Ant Financial Publicly Traded, St Gerards Antrim Road Mass Times, Is Louise Minchin Still Married, James Bond 111 Wikipedia, Namrata Dutt Wiki, Nicaraguan Boa For Sale, Speed Of Me, How To Deodorize Dried Starfish, Golden Ratio Face App, Que Comen Los Tlacuaches, Jace Prescott Cause Of Death, Ark Genesis Missions Command, Lpga Ranking Paige Spiranac, Steam Turbine 1884, Greater Fireball 5e, Sun Gazing Results, Osmosis Jones Uvula, Anneliese Judge Age, Michael Fuzzy'' Mauldin Net Worth, Hunting Puns About Love, Kelvinator Fridge 1980, Expiration Date Codes On Candy, Ash Boy Story, John Thaw Amputee, Withdrawal Reflex Steps, Getting Smell Out Of Conch Shell, Crossword Puzzles For Aphasia, Total Dhamaal Shooting Location In Oman, Dwight Tick Tock Speech, Derek Yu Net Worth, Rent Retail Space Amsterdam, Richard Jones Net Worth, Meme Song Collection, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Quiet Bpd Discard, Gmc Savana Bus, Sidemen Girls Reddit, Compliment Letter For Great Customer Service Sample, Spurs Fiesta Colors, Drowning A Rat In A Cage, What Is Marjoe Gortner Doing Now, Call Fgteev App, How To Check Party Member Banned Cs:go, Bmw E90 Interior Upgrades, Jesperi Kotkaniemi Copine, Tiktok Verified Symbol Copy And Paste, Love Is Lovelier The Second Time Around Meaning, Charlie Mack Philadelphia, Espalier Fruit Trees For Sale California, Gunfire Reborn Best Build Reddit, Rzr Forum Tires, Ds3 Greatsword Build, Shwayze Rapper Net Worth, Want Some Song,