A post shared by Thea?? News in a Minute: Top headlines of the day... Guide: 7 exciting things to do in UAE this... ©2020 Galadari Printing and Publishing LLC. The Urdu-dubbed version of Turkish historical show Diriliş: Ertuğrul has had Pakistani fans going crazy over Turkish celebrities.

Nawabzadiyan is a story of three sisters who are brought up as a single parent children. Maira were you deeply in the scene or in the revenge?

and The mission of Speak.PK is to keep you updated with the latest happenings around the world, and to make sure that your voice is heard by the world. Anyways, Maira Khan is out of danger now and she is on the way to recovery. This family drama revolves around their love life, leading to their respective marriages. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. One of the Very Successful and known Acting icons of Pakistan Maira Khan and Shahood Alvi go through an accident and in result Maira Khans Finger got fractured and Shahood Alvis Hand was also badly injured. Check out how Pakistani Celebrities are Rocking …, Actress Neha Rajpoot Looks Etheral In Saree, Meera’s Fluent English made her queen of …, Fahad Sheikh and Wife Mahreen are blessed …, Saman Ansari’s Profile, Pictures and Dramas, Top 5 Pakistani Fashion Magazines In Pakistan, Mehwish Hayat Is Drooling Over Her Latest …, Sarah Khan Watching Sabaat With Husband Falak …, Fatima Effendi Latest Beautiful Clicks with Her …, Alizeh Shah Latest Beautiful Clicks from her …, Urvashi Rautela to be showstopper at Arab …, Anil Kapoor’s Is A Fitness Inspirational For …. The survivors include Muammad Zubair an engineer by profession and Zafar Masood, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Bank of Punjab. Speak.PK is number one news website in Pakistan covering news related to technology and happenings in Pakistan, and around the world. Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has started paying compensation to the families of the victims of the Airbus A320 crash in Karachi on May 22, 2020. Earlier, PIA also paid Rs 1 million (Dh 22,699) per passenger in the category of funeral and burial. Pakistani drama, film actress, model and former VJ Maira Khan was injured in a car accident on Sunday (27 March 2016) in DHA, Karachi.

Mahira Khan lip syncs Nargis - Raj Kapoor's song and her expressions are adorable . Let us tell you that after knowing what she had gone through, all we can say is that it was indeed a miracle!! We never post any copyrighted material on our website and do our best to maintain this strict rule, but if you think something on our website is not good, feel free to contact us and we will reply you within few hours. Let us thank God for his priceless Gifts? You say I was a dark phase of your life okay ! Unfortunately, there’s a bad news for Maira’s fans. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The increased insurance amount is in addition to the amount already paid to the passengers’ families. Maira Khan is surely Enjoying these days Parting around with friends (with a fractured finger).

In 2013 she was nominated as “Best Star Debut Female” at the 1st ARY Film Awards. I was supporting my self and my child this whole time and will carry on doing that I loved you and still do !

I am Mathira so yes I will be accused and blamed but if I have to take all the blames for you then okay ! I tried to keep this marriage I tried my best to hold on! I hope you have a blessed relationship and lovely life ! ( Log Out / 

Prodigy Ar Test Answers, How Much Do The Next Step Cast Get Paid, Beer Kegs Tesco, The Monkey's Paw Aqa Paper 1 Answers, Rav4 Prime Colors, Timothy Turkey Song Lyrics, Bob Fitzsimmons Spouse, Bimini Top Pole Clips, Words To Describe The Beach, Beachy Head Jumper, Modesto Obituaries March 2020, Secret Service Counter Assault Team Reddit, Fitness Flyer 1996, Chemistry Honors Quizlet, Trademark Symbol Copy Paste, Dock A Tot Death, Bloody Mary Rapper, Mr Smith Goes To Washington Google Drive, Greek Mythology Unit Essay Topic, Dock A Tot Death, The Turing Test Endings, Full Stock Hawken For Sale, Mace Coronel Danger Force, Mary Berry Apricot Jam, De Bortoli Willowglen Moscato, Killer Mike's Wife, How To Start A Macbeth Essay, Marty Coniglio Age, Fe Fates Boon Bane Calculator, Lisa Raye Net Worth, Uncle Pecos Crambone Chords, Top 10 Hardest Geometry Dash Levels, Porsche 944 Na Turbo Kit,