Vormela is active during the night and at dawn and dusk; however it has been known to move around during the day. In March, just prior to the mating season, all males that were housed alone underwent a conspicuous colour change – the yellow spots of the fur changing to bright orange patches. LOTS FOR SALE..... 4 year old male Lesser Hedgehog Tenrec - perfect for breeding! 6 days ago. It appears that the name “Vormela” comes from “Würmlein”, an Early New High German word which means “little worm”. Vormela is classed as “Rare” in Russia and it’s being forced out of the areas in the Balkans, Ukraine and European Russia. 5 Chervontsev These lined pages crave your scribbled notes, thoughts, ideas, experiences, and notions. I also had a query from someone in Israel who asked me to identify the animal he saw while in a forest and, sure enough, it was a Marbled Polecat. I absolutely love the above photograph – it looks to me like the polecat is dressed in a sari with a funny hat on its head!
Engravers: Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. The cheapest offer starts at £10.

However, of the males that were housed in groups only dominant individuals changed colour. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Explore 27 listings for Polecats for sale at best prices. Although the animal is less rare in central Asia than elsewhere, it isn’t common in that area. Apparently he eats like a horse now and Nadia is teaching him tricks, using food as a treat, as she says he’s one smart cookie!