Subscribe to be the first to hear about our latest collections, offers and news about the brand. Known for her videos on her now-inactive YouTube channel, Marzia has also ventured into writing, fashion designing, and business. Follow the link below for more details. 1 Channel Spot, Topping Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift", "Beauty is a Monster Category on YouTube, and it's Still Growing", "Lo stile di Marzia conquista YouTube e due milioni di fan", "CutiePieMarzia, chi è la fashion youtuber che fa impazzire le giovanissime [VIDEO]", "Inside PewDiePie and Marzia Bisognin's relationship as YouTube stars get married after eight years together", "Social Media Buzz: 'November Man' Labors to Overcome 'As Above, So Below, "YouTube Power Couple Produces Miniseries for Horror Movie", "ABC Revamps YouTube Marketing to Better Reach Digital Viewers", "YouTuber Marzia Calls It Quits in a Personal Video About Mental Health", "Marzia YouTube channel statistics (12–25 October 2018 archive)", "Cutiepiemarzia Monthly YouTube statistics (8 June-8 July 2018 archive)", "New Oscar's Hotel Characters Announced at Summer in the City 2015", "New series Pugatory features the voice talent of PewDiePie", "5 Inspiring YouTubers Who Prove Coupledom Doesn't Define You (Because You May Need A Reminder on Valentine's Day)", "YouTube Star Marzia Celebrates Summer With Launch Of Her Latest Fashion Line", "YouTube Star Cutie Pie Marzia Launches Her Own Shade Of Nail Polish", "YouTube Star MarziaPie Launches Fashion Line with Scent Trunk", "From Faze Banks To Hila Klein, We Asked Experts To Review Fashion Lines From YouTube Stars", "marzia bisognin crafts gang of pottery creatures with latest collection, maì accents", "Marzia Bisgonin Says She "Feels Good" About Quitting YouTube, After Adjustment Period", "Meet the guy making $4M a year on YouTube", "COLUMN Pewdiepie rules, now one million subscribers", "Brighton YouTube sensation has more subscribers than Justin Bieber", "YouTube Power Couple PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia Create Miniseries For Movie "As Above, So Below, "PewDiePie: YouTube's biggest star is a profane Swede you've never heard of", "YouTube Star PewDiePie Proposed To Longtime Girlfriend Marzia Bisognin", "PewDiePie and Marzia Bisognin marry after dating for eight years", "YouTube star PewDiePie and wife Marzia Kjellberg burgled in home invasion", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marzia_Kjellberg&oldid=986339168, Italian writers of young adult literature, Swedish writers of young adult literature, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 31 October 2020, at 06:48.
"[39] On 27 April 2018, Marzia announced on Instagram that Felix had proposed to her; on 20 August 2019, the couple announced on social media that they had married. introducing Uncommon Creatures. I've selected a few that I really liked, which I'm going to leave for a bit – for the 'adjustment' period – but taking my videos down, in my mind, needed to be done. She voiced Carrie the Carrot in Oscar's Hotel for Fantastical Creatures.

Enter store using password. Marzia Kjellberg (née Bisognin born 21 October 1992) is an Italian Internet personality, fashion designer, businesswoman, and one-time author. [28] The Maì ceramic accents are handcrafted by Kjellberg out of her UK-based pottery studio. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. We've always been enchanted by her astrological beauty. “ I Was Never Quite Able To Focus On One Thing.

Clothes & Home Decor looking for a new place. [22] Since March 2015, Kjellberg has launched several lines of fashion and design merchandise including nail polish shade, home decor products, and most notably clothing. [34][35][36] The couple live with their two pugs, Edgar and Maya,[37] as well as a hedgehog named Dogy. She is married to Swedish YouTuber PewDiePie.

Ze heeft in verschillende internetseries stemmen ingesproken, waaronder die van Carrie Carrot in Oscar's Hotel For Fantastical Creatures . [10] Kjellberg refers to her fans as "Marzipans". Silent Auction coming soon! [40][41] The two have a home in Japan together, which was burgled in late 2019; Kjellberg posted a statement online which included: "I know it is very materialistic, and should be happy with what I was left/have, but I can't hide the shock and sadness with all being taken away, just like that. They later moved to her native Italy, before settling together in Brighton, England. [13] While Felix's videos for the campaign involved gaming-related topics, Marzia's videos centered around a travel vlog angle of the couple's trip to Paris. Known for her videos on her now-inactive YouTube channel, Marzia has also ventured into writing, fashion designing, and business. Created and designed by Felix Kjellberg and Marzia Bisognin. We ensure that all our products are sourced responsibly and made from excellent quality materials. [19], Aside from creating content on her own channel, Kjellberg has been a voice actress in various animated web series. Please get in touch with us at any time and we'll be happy to assist you. [26], In a piece about fashion lines created by YouTube personalities, Tubefilter cited comments from Michael Fink, the dean of the School of Fashion at Savannah College of Art and Design, as well as celebrity stylist Allison Calhoun. After she uploaded her final vlog, as she decided to remove her videos; she left a comment on the vlog stating, "Having videos up, after making this decision, would have seemed like taking a step back. [6][7] Although Italian, Kjellberg spoke English in her videos. I also want to applaud Marzia and her designs for not being as topical as the others. [9] The demographics of Kjellberg's viewers have been reported to be females aged 13–24, who use Kjellberg's videos as a reference. Kjellberg's "Amore" clothing line was positively received by Fink, who stated "the gold zipper and heart applique of this skirt are right on trend, yet the A-line silhouette is timeless.

The name comes from the original Japanese translation - Moon. [2] Kjellberg's videos on YouTube focused on fashion, beauty, makeup, DIY, books, movies, vlogs, haul, and video gaming. [33] She then moved to Sweden, to live with him that October.

For other uses, see, Italian Internet personality and fashion designer, "Marzia Kjellberg (@itsmarziapie) • Instagram photos and videos", "What Kids Are Really Watching on YouTube", "Who is Marzia Bisognin? [15], On 22 October 2018, Kjellberg uploaded a video to her channel announcing her retirement from her YouTube career. [23], In 2016, she designed "Daisy" shoes through Project Shoe. Opening Soon. [20] Kjellberg also voiced the character Maya, based on her own dog, in a six-episode animated web series titled Pugatory. Kjellberg (then Bisognin) registered her CutiePieMarzia YouTube channel on 16 January 2012. [10], She was introduced to her husband, Felix Kjellberg, better known online as PewDiePie, by her friend Daizo. We design apparel and homeware that feature creative, fun designs for the daring individual. She began dating Felix in 2011, after e-mailing him and stating that she found his videos funny. Ze heeft daarnaast een eigen internetserie, getiteld Pugatory , gebaseerd op haar mopshond . Their relationship has been highlighted by various media outlets,[38] with The Globe and Mail writing that Marzia's "calm personality balances out [Felix]'s general wackiness. [16] In the video she mentioned that at a point during her YouTube career, focusing on the website kept her in a bubble that negatively affected her mental health, although she resolved to reach out to others. "[17] Shortly before her announcement, her YouTube channel had accumulated over 128 million video views and just under 7.5 million subscribers. [11], Kjellberg appeared on her then-boyfriend Felix Kjellberg's channel on various occasions. "[27] Calhoun opined that "I'm personally not crazy about the patterns, colors, or cuts but I definitely can see the customer who might be. [18] Her channel's video views previously peaked in August 2017, at around 570 million. [12] Felix, better known on YouTube as “PewDiePie,” uploaded videos of the two playing video games and participating in video challenges together.

You can't go wrong with this piece. Unisex clothing and home products.
“ I Was Never Quite Able To Focus On One Thing. After 25 Years, I Realised There Was No Need To Pick Just One, So I Created Maì, A Place Where My Passions Can Meet ”. [31] The Italian version was published under the title La Casa Dei Sogni while the English version was published as Dream House: A Novel by CutiePieMarzia. [5] Additionally, Kjellberg's channel is the most subscribed Italian YouTube channel. 8.1m Followers, 86 Following, 1,770 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Marzia Kjellberg (@itsmarziapie) It seems like she's making clothes that she wants to wear without a ton of inspiration from the outside world. After 25 Years, I Realised There Was No Need To Pick Just One, So I Created Maì, A Place Where My Passions Can Meet ” [8] Kjellberg's YouTube channel was one of the most popular in the beauty and makeup genre; in May 2014, The Wall Street Journal reported that it attracted over 16 million viewers each month. Find out when we open: This shop will be powered by Shopify. Thanks for taking a look! Marzia Kjellberg is ook stemactrice. "[27], On 1 July 2018, Kjellberg launched Maì, a jewellery, pottery, and home decor brand.

Marzia Kjellberg[1] (née Bisognin[a] born 21 October 1992) is an Italian Internet personality, fashion designer, businesswoman, and one-time author. [29] She maintains that brand along with Tsuki Market, a unisex clothing and homeware brand that she owns with husband Felix Kjellberg. [24] That July, she launched a product line with Zoya, a nail polish brand. Discover how The Clay Gang is brought to life. [14] Similarly, ABC had Marzia, among others, promote their new TV series, Selfie, via a YouTube marketing campaign. The store is no longer active. [32], Marzia was born on 21 October 1992 in Arzignano, located in the Province of Vicenza, Italy. Ethically made. [25] In June 2017, Kjellberg launched Lemon, a clothing line paired with a fragrance. Marzia. [3][4] Kjellberg also commonly uploaded travel vlogs.

[21], Kjellberg's channel's success allowed her to start designing her own clothing. High quality Marzia Kjellberg gifts and merchandise. [30], In January 2015, Kjellberg published a young adult fantasy/horror novel. Welcome to Tsuki [つき] a unisex clothing and homeware brand that creates thoughtfully designed and ethically made products. Thank you so much for your support over the years! Interested in getting a custom tattoo drawn for you? [12] In 2014, Marzia and Felix were part of an online marketing campaign for the horror film, As Above, So Below. “ From the first idea to a small-batch, the entire process of creation is soaked with the concept of creating whimsical objects with thoughtful craft ”. TSUKI [つき] is Japanese for 'moon'. Do you have any questions? Kjellberg was signed to Maker Studios' sub-network, The Platform. Are you the store owner? YouTube Star PewDiePie Weds 26-year-old after Eight Years Together: 'I'm so Lucky, "I 5 canali italiani più seguiti su YouTube", "I 5 canali Youtube italiani più seguiti", "PewDiePie Captures YouTube No. "[42], "Marzia" redirects here.

Myriad Variable Concept, Synchro Arts Vocalign Pro V4 Plugin Full Crack, Portsmouth Mayor 2020, Smoker Gasket Home Depot, Nc Dmv Skip The Line, Jasmine Lorimer Husband, Can You Claim Solar Tax Credit Twice, Mobile Legends Emblem, Zebra For Sale Craigslist, Cloud Font Generator, Pacas De Ropa Nueva, Mobile Legends Emblem, Gwendolyn Mumma Landes, Ben Bland Profile, How To Play Astroneer Cross Platform, Keitt Vs Kent Mango, Kevin Vance Military, Famous Chinese Wizards, Ferret Breeders Oregon, Sous Vide Woodcock, Raquell Brown Weight Loss, Rust Valley Restorers Sarah, Surveyjs React Example, Les Huguenots Libretto English Translation, How To Patina A Car, African Proverbs On Leadership, Vxp Apps 240x320, Geneva Ohio Soccer, 1996 Isuzu Trooper Engine Swap, Protekz Led Website, Ro Water Ph Aquarium, Sonyliv Login Blocked, Tracktown Movie Quotes,