While you may see product availability reduction in the near-term, please be assured Medline continues to work to diversify production and provide your supply needs. Breast Cancer Now and CoppaFeel! Great DIY band-aid material. Get inspiration for your everyday life with George at ASDA – read our Life & Style guide to get great tips and advice. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Width: 2" (5cm) x 11 yards, Quantity: 1 Roll. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.

My brother used it when he was dying from cancer. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through.

it has a little pull. No stains on the bed sheets.

Please refer to the product description. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Mefix Fabric Self-Adherent Retention Sheet Tape, Mefix Self-Adherent Fabric Retention Sheet Tape, Mefix 4" x 11 yds (10cm x 10m) Dressing Fixation Fabric, Hypafix Self Adhesive Dressing Retention Tape (5cm x 10 meter), Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape. Hypafix Self Adhesive Dressing Retention Tape Thin (2.5cm x 10 meter) Stretchable Non-Woven. The fabric is flexible, confirms well to body contours, and allows body movements when in place. Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape. Nexcare Flexible Clear Plastic First-Aid Tape, 25.4mm x 9.14m, Covidien 9194A Curity Abdominal Pads with Wet Proof Barrier, Sterile, 8" X 10" (Pack of 18), Hypafix 71443 15 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape. Cohesive Bandage 2" x 5 Yards, 6 Rolls, Self Adherent Wrap Medical Tape, Adhesive F... Rolyan Latex-Free Moleskin, 1" x 5 Yards, Beige, Adhseive Backing Moleskin Padding ... AUPCON White Athletic Tape 6Rolls - No Sticky Residue for Athletes, Protect Ankle &... Nexcare Sensitive Skin Adhesive Pads, 4 Count, Micropore Surgical Tape, White, 1.25 Cm X 9.1m, 24Count, 3M Micropore Paper Tape - White, 1" x 10yds (Box of 12). It NEVER hurts coming off. Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Awesome! (20 cm x 10 m), Mefix Dressing Fixation Fabric Self-Adhesive Tape, 2" x 11 yd.

Skin-friendly, waterbased, solvent-free polyacrylate adhesive for secure and gentle fixation. Stretchable fabric conforms well to … Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2016. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. but over all I love it. Mefix consists of an apertured, non-woven polyester fabric coated with a layer of an acrylic adhesive, and protected on the roll by a release paper backing.

i need to order more. Mefix can easily be cut to the desired shape and size. (5 cm x 10 m), Mefix Dressing Fixation Fabric Self-Adhesive Tape, 4" x 11 yd. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. It is protected by an easy-to-remove, premeasured release liner. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. The easy-to-remove protection paper is pre-measured in 10 cm intervals, and has a perforated split for easy removal and application. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. This product may not be right for you. It does not leave any mess after the removal. VAT Benefits of Mefix Pre-measured protection paper for convenient measurement and cutting. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Perforated split in protection paper for easy handling. Comes in a 5 metre long roll which is roughly 2 inches wide. Please see our full disclaimer below. Mefix is available in a range of widths and is sometimes referred to as a `dressing retention sheet’. I’ve been buying this product now for over a year, and my last purchase, the tape did not adhere to the skin at all, and when it did, it didn’t last long. Width: 4 (10cm) x 11 yards, Quantity: 1 Roll by Mefix, Mefix Dressing Retention Tape 10cm x 10m by Mefix. 5cm x 5m Roll. Recommended for fixation of dressings, catheters and cannulas, especially on the neck, elbow and knee. if you want adhesion to other material its okay, it will stick, but it is great between the skin and the bandage. I really need something not to hurt my skin and pull my hairs. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2019.

How To Be Like Nick Miller, Gamma Phi Beta Ritual Songs, Science Family Feud, Mick Martyn Family, Female Pastor On Tv, Rental Apartment Lighting Ideas, Word Ladder Solver, Hydro Diesel Fuel, Zombie Castaways Toys Island Walkthrough, Are There Two Loch Leven's In Scotland, Cornell Jobs For Students, Al Fakher 1kg, 100 Cards Of Fair Play List, Code Vein Halberd Build, Greddy Turbo Kit Ep3, Lalania Hudson Mother, Small Baking Tray, Who Is Melvin Mars In The Fix, Jones "gus" Giovanni, I Don't Care About Cookies Safari, Manuel De Psychologie Générale Pdf, Eric Andre Pirate, Dave East American Greed, Wtvd 11 News Anchor Fired, Party Favors Vegas Drugs, Tri Five Chevy Parts, Stephen Darby Net Worth, Barbara Park Net Worth, Soul Friend Poem, Heat Treatment For Booklice, Newspaper Graphic Organizer, Adobe Audition Key, Hurricane Ike Bolivar Deaths, Tennis Packet #3 Answer Key Crossword, Jan Schiltmeijer Amber Ruffin, Grade 9 Vocabulary Worksheets Pdf, Aussiedoodle Miniature Poids, Maple Doors With White Trim, M54 Twin Screw Supercharger,