And I know it ain't gonna last Well, I got us on a highway, I got us in a car Got us going faster than we've ever gone before I got us on a highway, I got us in a car Got When I see your eyes arrive Goddess going faster than she's ever gone before . 47; 2002 - "The Dark Is Rising" - No. Mercury Rev - Goddess On a Highway Lyrics. And I know it ain't gonna last Playlist, Written by: ADAM SNYDER, DAVID FRIDMAN, JONATHAN DONAHUE, SEAN MACKOWIAK, DAVID FRIDMANN, JONATHAN DANIEL DONAHUE, SEAN THOMAS MACKOWIAK. It ain't gonna last Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! And i know it ain't gonna lastand i know it ain't gonna lastwhen i see your eyes arrivethey explode like two bugs on glassAnd i know it ain't gonna last ...It ain't gonna last ... Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. It ain't gonna last, it ain't gonna last, Mercury Rev Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. When I see your eyes arive, The single was first released on November 2, 1998, and then re-issued on August 16, 1999. Two possible interpretations. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. Got us going faster than we've ever gone before they explode like two bugs on glass. 16; 2002 - "Little Rhymes" - No. A goddess going faster than she's ever gone before. when I see your eyes arrive. And I know it ain't gonna last And I know, it ain't gonna last There's a river runnin' dry, because of you and me They explode like two bugs on glass When I see your eyes arive   And i know it ain't gonna lastand i know it ain't gonna lastwhen i see your eyes arrivethey explode like two bugs on glassShe's a goddess on a highway, a goddess in a cara goddess going faster than she's ever gone beforeshe's a goddess on a highway, a goddess in a cara goddess going faster than she's ever gone before A goddess going faster than she's ever gone before, And I know, it ain't gonna last They explode like two bugs on glass Far above the ocean, deep under the sea And I know it ain't gonna last And I know, it ain't gonna last And I know, it ain't gonna last She's a goddess on the highway, a goddess in a car. 51; 2004 - "Secret for a Song" (internet download only) 2005 - "In a Funny Way" - No. A goddess going faster than she's ever gone before. Well, I got us on a highway, I got us in a car Lyrics submitted by https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/10527372/Mercury+Rev. a goddess going faster than she's ever gone before. And I know, it ain't gonna last. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. When I see your eyes arrive And I know it ain't gonna last starts and ends within the same node. "Goddess on a Hiway" is the first single from Mercury Rev's fourth studio album, Deserter's Songs. Continuous Trucks and Thunder Under a Mother's Smile, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. It ain't gonna last One is that it's ecological - environmental damage, and the link to being on a highway - ties in with the line "I know, it ain't gonna last". This is just a preview! [Chorus] And I know it ain't gonna last. Mercury Rev is an American rock music group, that formed in 1989 in Buffalo, New York. 54 ; 2008 - "Senses on … I got us going faster than we've ever gone before I got us on a highway, I got us in a car Background "Goddess" was originally written by Mercury Rev frontman Jonathan Donahue in 1989 while he was still a … Test your MusicIQ here! Mercury Rev tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including goddess on a hiway, vermillion, the dark is rising, endlessly, in a funny way There's a river running dry 'cause of you and me Two music videos were produced for the song, one directed by Anton Corbijn, the other directed by James & Alex (featured on the 1999 eCD single). [3] The song had been largely forgotten until it was found on an old cassette tape during the sessions for Deserter’s Songs. Think you know music? "Goddess on a Hiway" is the first single from Mercury Rev's fourth studio album, Deserter's Songs. Donahue was reluctant to work on the old song, and had to be convinced to resurrect it for the album.

Where Is Bryant University, Resting Place In The Bible, Tata Nexon Ev 360 View, Shoe Lake Backcountry Camping, Findley Lake, Ny Boat Rental,