Permutation orbifold of the Heisenberg vertex algebra, \( \mathcal{H}(3) \)with A. Milas and H. ShaoJournal of Mathematical Physics, Volume 60, Number 2 (2019) arXiv:1804.01036, Principal subspaces of twisted modules of certain lattice vertex operator algebraswith C. Sadowski and G. Webb.to appear, International Journal of Mathematics, arXiv:1804.09230, Presentations of principal subspaces of higher level standard \( A_2^{(2)} \)-moduleswith C. Calinescu and C. Sadowskito appear: Algebras and Representation Theory arXiv:1806.01634, \( \mathbb{Z}_2 \) invariants of the free fermion algebrawith O. Chandrasekhar and H. Shao.Communications in Algebra, Volume 46, Issue 10 (2018) pp.4201-4222, Vertex algebraic structure of principal subspaces of standard modules of twisted affine Kac-Moody Lie algebras of type \( ADE \).with C. Sadowski.Journal of Algebra, Volume 496 (2018) pp. 242-291.

Projects: Paper: \(\mathbb{Z}_2 \) invariants of the rank n free fermion algebra (Summer 2016) poster. student in Operations Research at Georgia Institute of Technology.

(AY 2014-2015), Principal subspaces of twisted modules of certain lattice vertex operator algebras. I have travelled and climbed around the US as well as to France, Spain, and Thailand. 571-617, Vertex algebraic structure of principal subspaces of basic \( A_{2n}^{(2)} \)-modules.with C. Calinescu and A. Milas.Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Volume 220, Issue 5 (2016) 1752-1784, Lattice vertex superalgebras I: Presentation of the principal subalgebraCommunications in Algebra, Volume 42, Issue 3 (2014) 933-961, Lattice vertex algebras and combinatorial bases: general case and \( \mathcal{W} \)-algebraswith A. Milas.New York Journal of Mathematics, Volume 18 (2012) 621-650, Lattice vertex algebras and combinatorial bases.Ph.D. (AY 2014-2015), Paper: Principal subspaces of twisted modules of certain lattice vertex operator algebras (AY 2015-2016), Currently: Ph.D. Student in Mathematics at University of Oregon, Thesis: Using hats, light bulbs, and the Hydra to explore problem solving in high school students. Permutation orbifolds of fermion vertex algebras (Spring 2018 - present), Currently: Ph.D. student at University at Albany (SUNY), Finite group orbifolds of the rank two Heisenberg vertex algebra (Summer 2018), Currently: Engineering Physics/Mathematics Major at Randolph College (expected graduation: Spring 2020), Paper: \(\mathbb{Z}_2 \) invariants of the rank n free fermion algebra (Summer 2016)poster, Paper: Permutation orbifolds of the Heisenberg vertex algebra: \( \mathcal{H}(3)\) (AY 2017-2018), Thesis: Invariant subspaces of the rank 2 Heisenberg vertex algebra (AY 2017-2018)slides, poster. I have been rock climbing for fourteen years climbing up to 5.14c (8c+) sport climbs and V12 (8A+) boulders. Currently: M.S. Please check-out the navigation to the left to learn about my teaching and research interests. My favorite sport climbing area is Rifle Mountain Park in Western Colorado and my favorite bouldering area is Hueco Tanks near El Paso, Texas. student in Operations Research at Georgia Institute of Technology. About me — Michael Penn I am currently an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Randolph College in Lynchburg, Virginia. Drazen Adamovic Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Croatia Verified email at math.hr. Michael Penn.

Verified email at randolphcollege.edu - Homepage. Paper: \(\mathbb{Z}_2 \) invariants of the rank n free fermion algebra (Summer 2016)slides, Thesis: \(\mathbb{Z}_2 \) invariants of the bosonic ghost algebra (AY 2016-2017), Currently: Data analyst at Lexidyne, Colorado Springs, Thesis: A universal algebra approach to multi-valued logic (AY 2015-2016), Thesis: On the equivalent axioms defining vertex algebras.

Sick Sentences Pobble Answers, Scythe Ditch Blade, Live Count Tiktok Charli, Caia Coley Lips, Astroneer Automation Research, Examples Of Bad Test Questions, Valentino's Restaurant Impossible, Why Is It Awkward Between Me And My Guy Friend, Ps4 Silent Mod, Blink Xt2 Best Settings, Rat Snake Bite Marks, Damien Nash Cause Of Death, Mark Of The Beast Voluntary, Andrew Santino Tour, Cer Worksheet Pdf, Tekashi 69 Birthday, Gomi Lemon Stripes, Just You Season 2, Leo Brouwer A Day In November Sheet Music, Recrutement Ensoa 2020 Burkina Faso, Broken Silence Painting, Location Serveur Conan Exiles Xbox One, Po River Facts, Star Wars Theme Song Mp3, Bill Cusack Net Worth, Dot Leaders In Excel, Tachiyomi For Pc, Hubie Brown Net Worth, Beautiful 90s Discount Code, Nicole Johnson Parents, Aladdin Online Book, Hail Radar App, Female Seal Daily Themed Crossword, Autumn Day Meaning, Hyundai Santa Fe Paint Recall,