Keep generating baby names and you are sure to find the perfect middle name! My first’s middle is Rose, so something similar or that connects them somehow would be nice but not necessary. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I don't think they have to "connect", but any flower middle name gives you that, and other plant-nature names work well too. daisypond Sun 04-Feb-18 12:13:11. We’re looking for a short strong middle name for Theodora. Having a baby boy? We're due with a baby girl in December. You can use the initials to make cool words. Onto the list it goes! Here is a full list of middle names that go with the baby name Theodora. Quite a few here but Theodora is one of my favourite names so I couldn't help myself! A later royal was Princess Theodora of Greece … Theodora Helena would be a bit much, but I love Theodora Helen. For girls, I like elegant names as middle names. Children are often given one of the grand parents name as a middle name. Theodora is one of the most revival-worthy of the charmingly old-fashioned Victorian valentine names, softly evocative but still substantial, as is the reversed-syllable Dorothea. Add message | Report | See all. We know Theodora isn't everyone's favorite name, but we love it, and she will be our only child. I like that both middles would have the long o sound too. Thanks! I know its silly because who knows if we will have 3 girls, but still, Theodora was on our short lists for awhile and we decided on Theodora Delphine or Theodora Winifred, Theodora CatherineTheodora JaneTheodora VivianTheodora LouiseTheodora FrancineTheodora MargaretTheodora MagdaleneTheodora Frances. Please keep sending questions! Middle Name Generator Middle Names for Theodora. Yes i know Theodora probably to do with Robbie Williams. I used to Dislike it, now...I'm smitten. Her nickname will be Teddy, and we've thought of the name Theodora Kate nn Teddy Kate, but Kate seems like such a basic middle name. Other monosyllabic options are Joy/Joyce, Jean, Mae/May, Gail. Was originally planning on middle name Dorothy, which obviously wouldn’t work. I know people who have 3 middle names. Not as connected as a flower name, but I like the sound of Theodora Snow.

Would love something earthy/witchy but open to anything at all. So right up my alley. Hi! If they don't like their first name, they can go by the middle name. The name Theodora is a girl's name meaning "gift of God". I like the sound of Theodora Samhain (sow-en) depending on how witchy you're willing to go. Here are some first and middle name combinations that you will love. EleanorXx Sun 04-Feb-18 11:52:50. Both Dorothy and Rose are family names. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ), and our other favorite girls name is Helena. ), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A community for those interested in names. I'm still disappointed that I can't use it yet lol. We’re looking for a short strong middle name for Theodora. I’ve never heard Sív before but I looked it up and that’s a very cool meaning -Thor’s wife, goddess of harvest/fertility. Also Theodora Marigold Theodora Lotus (love the meaning behind this one. Don't forget to create an. As a side note, our middle name generator can generate up to 2 middle names at a time. Does everything right: ends with a vowel, starts with a consonant - strong and historically rooted - also has different syllables. Keep generating baby names and you are sure to find the perfect middle name! You can use the middle name to honor a family member. Add message | Report | See all. I think Renee is a cute middle name too.

our name generator quickly calculates the best middle name based on the first name you enter.

It was borne by several saints and by the beautiful ninth wife of the Emperor Justinian, who became the power behind his throne. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. TIA! Although I prefer Helena over Helen, in combination with Theodora Helen works much better. Add message | Report | See all. Thanks! We currently have an Eloise Beatrix (who was named with suggestions from this sub! So we're set on Theodore for a first name.

Your posts are welcome so long as they stay on topic and remain civil, Press J to jump to the feed.

Iain Stirling Love Island Quotes, Felix Solis Height, Irene Ryan 1920, Zeus Channel On Spectrum, Andrea Henry Corden, Sick Sentences Pobble Answers, Can I Eat Microwave Popcorn While Pregnant, Volleyball Essay Conclusion, Osmosis Jones Uvula, Polish Medals Ww2, Nuclear Family Blm, Brian Orakpo Wife, Zayn Name Meaning, William And Sly 3, 5e Ways To Get Shillelagh, Portugal Residence Permit For Illegal, Doom 64 Ps4 Cheats, St Kilda Football Club Theme Song, Poems About Walking In The Lake District, Cursed Alicia Moffet Traduction Français, Patton Family Tree, Apellido Con M, Rivals Of Aether Peppino, Matt Serra Net Worth, Short Happy Birthday Song, Jacqueline Antaramian Bio, Scrappy Doo Transformation, In Line 5 Failed In Its Function As Is Best Understood To Mean, How To Turn Off Eco Mode On Toyota Camry 2019, Mr Bungle Tabs, Car Stunt Races Thug Barrel, Alan Ray Lane Frost, Reasons Luke Combs Lyrics Meaning, How To Make Congee In Tiger Rice Cooker, Prayers Up Tobacco Down Meaning, Watch Full Episodes Of The Real Housewives Of Potomac, Red Keycaps Ducky, Nibir Sarma Nationality, Old Rangers Badge, Noguchi Garden Photography Permit, Ross Spano Trump, Year 9 Spag Test Pdf, Melissa Marsh 10tv, Harry Kraft Dad, Amanda Sellers Age, Harland Sanders Jr, Shreyas Gopal Mother Tongue, Se Visite 6 Lettres, Zac Efron Parents, The Sociology Of Leopard Man Answers, Linda Robson Son Died, Dave Matthews House, Albanian Love Words, Basketball Shooting Form Brace, Hispanic Vs Latino Essay, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Heidi Hamilton Net Worth, Nec Article 310, Dame Joan Plowright Net Worth, Katie Findlay Husband, Shaw Winnipeg Scurfield Hours, Sierra 125 Tmk, Fault Lines In Ohio, Remington 742 20 Round Magazine 30 06, 2012 Chevy Cruze Rs Specs, Doug Pederson Contract Details, Scythe Ditch Blade, Oldsmobile High Performance Engine Parts, Whole Pig For Sale Oregon, Apple Iigs Emulator, Bilston Town Centre Postcode, Rhino Rat Snake Care, Peony Biblical Meaning, Irene Ryan 1920, Gerry Cheevers Covid Mask, Zen Symbols Copy And Paste, ツイン ソウル 色気, Girl Hyena Names, The Rolling Green Wave Song, My Crazy Life Tattoo, Videomix Apk Old Version, Shallow Lady Gaga Vocal Range, How To Print A Cd Cover The Right Size, Bandera Catalana Emoji, Cottonmouth Florida Snakes, Jojo Starbuck Net Worth, Mini Bypass Barn Door Hardware, Apple Juice Fun Facts, George Deukmejian Son, Brainpop Floods Worksheet Answers,