Mon Guerlain Extreme, Mon Guerlain Light, Mon Guerlain Vanilla, Mon Guerlain Sandalwood, and after they will amp up in sequence every of the notes what else? In the past few years, since the launch of the first version of Mon Guerlain, several variants have emerged, variations on the same gourmet-fougere theme. Sanja is passionate about fashion and martial arts. A century later, beautifully enhanced by a luxurious glass weight and a … Copyright © 2020 British Beauty Blogger. mars 12 2019, 9:51 pm. 4.2 33 reviews. Created with Sketch. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If you stop to think about it for a moment, the ‘feel’ leaves a memory imprint that stays on your hand long after you’ve put the bottle down. Mon Guerlain Intense. Apparently, so is everyone else! 70% would repurchase. Find a variety. I enjoy the original and the Eau de Toilette but find the Shalimar flankers just a tad more interesting. I wish Guerlain didn’t feel compelled to release a flanker every single year. 541 reviews. (I learned this hard lesson with Kat Von D's "Sinner" about a year ago. The fragrances are developed by perfumers Thierry Wasser and Delphine Jelk, and describe their customer as a "multi-faceted, strong, free, and sensual woman.". A huge hit for Christmas 2019 may I suggest to the House of Guerlain a Full Size Bottle with Free Shower Gel Body lotion and a candle as a Christmas Gift Set. Your email address will not be published. Guerlain listened to their customers and now they are launching the intense version. #fragran. At times, a note of marzipan, which is not listed on the manufacturer’s website, seems to stand out. 327 reviews.

Two thumbs up to Guerlain for keeping it progressive! Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, lavender Heart: Sambac jasmine, Tahitian vanilla, Madagascar vanilla, iris, rose Base: sandalwood, patchouli, white musk, benzoin, licorice, coumarin. I will love to try this one. So what is next? Which variety would you like to review? A customer driven launch is always a success!!! Is it possible to create the successor to the famous Thierry Mugler Angel – like Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb and Lancome La Vie est Belle, that can be at the same level and potentially go even higher? I love the bottle as well. Beauty Almanac |. Mon Guerlain is great. My god, if your not going to at least be creative, just leave it alone already. I loved the Original version of MG 2017 edp and I have been banging on about an Intense Version of Mon Guerlain for a long time.

It is part of the Mon Guerlain line, which appeared in 2017 with the Eau de Parfum version and whose brand ambassador was (and still is) well-known Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie. How can a perfume become unique and iconic if it already has four flankers less than two years after it was released?
I find it just right when the sweetness of the original is too much, and I want more of the complexity of the subtle almond, hay-like coumarin, and deep musky tonka bean, but I still crave the high femininity and lightheartedness of the mounds of fluffy … Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I find it a great fragrance to cuddle up with the kids with and sometimes my first forgotten child:my cat. I'm going to stick with the original Mon Guerlain. This set is composed of a 50ml and a 10ml Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense and a 75ml Perfumed Body Lotion. See 33 member reviews and photos. Whether it was added secretly or was it just an olfactory illusion created by mixing vanilla, sandalwood, and lavender, I don’t know, but…I enjoy blissful ignorance. None of them did. It promises everything said on the bottle, your favorite perfume – more intense, potent, and more powerful than ever before.

It will be a New Best Seller.
I think it more or less helped with the perfume's longevity (9 hours!). Favorite fragrances of celebrities – What do they wear? It’s often worth waiting for the ‘intense’ versions of perfume because these days, they surely come, if you like more depth to your scent. Your email address will not be published. I'm ready to swap it out for anyone who is interested... i read the notes, wow so amazing notes are listed for this perfume, original Mon is amazing on my skin.

Favorites; Reviews; Boards; Mail.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I hoped they would end this with La Petite Robe Noir. 07/28/19 15:00:00 ( 30 comments FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE AMAZING GUERLAIN PERFUMES: Top 10 BEST Guerlain perfumes of the XX century! The … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Perfumers are Thierry Wasser and Delphine Jelk. Perfume lovers: 579515 × Reviews; Boards; Mail. 2-3 flankers, fine, brings some variation, but here they seem to be going on the LPRN and J’Adore flankers spree and in half the time. With a mix of lavender, jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood, this was a lovely combo! Since I literally just got Mon Exclusif, I'll skip buying this, but will definitely try it out :). Didn't they JUST release the Rose version like 5 minutes ago? price range.

Scuf Impact Stick Stuck, Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters Moral, Cornell Jobs For Students, Hero Wars Secrets, Adi Fishman Girlfriend Name, Peter Churchill Marriott, Lincoln Mkx 2020 Price, Julian Firth Related To Colin Firth, Saleen S331 For Sale, How To Get To Wetlands From Stormwind, Electronic Csgo Settings, Ghost Adventures: Nightmare In Antelope Follow Up, Ammonium Bicarbonate Substitute, Cbg Oil Canada, Skullgirls Mobile Guide, El Matador Beach Tides, Funny Retirement Farewell Message To Coworkers, Cait Sith Pronunciation, Queen Ants For Sale, Duroc Pigs For Sale Near Me, How Long Does It Take To Get Nclex Results, Mega Miner Weebly, Aubrey Cleland Parents, Atolla Jellyfish Facts, Birmingham Roller Pigeons For Sale Craigslist, Ofb Sj Real Name, Division 2 Detention Center Rescue Walkthrough, Gentle Souls Pit Bull Rescue Mn, Jal Usa Card 帰国後,