This page works best with JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For the price you get all the quality parts of a higher priced bike, except maybe for 3 or 4 extra pounds. Simple to put together (install front wheel, seat handlebars). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2010. Awesome DK Cincinnati Just about everything feels, is and looks higher quality on the 2018 model. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. Paid $171 and received it with free 2 day shipping. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Detailed Mongoose Legion L100 Review 2017 vs 2018. The Mongoose brawler is a very good bike to ride and good to a learner and a really good price and it looks so mint. (its not 100% chromoly) but overall I have absolutely no complaints - and no matter what others say about Mongoose, this bike is high quality. Available in four slick colourways each is equipped with 20" Wheels, 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks and topped of with classic freestyle BMX geometry so you can ride the way you want in style. PARTY ON MA MIND Mongoose BRAWLER Freestyle BMX Bike, 20-inch wheels, pegs, boys, girls, black Average Rating: ( 3.4 ) stars out of 5 stars 61 ratings , based on 61 reviews 19 comments The box was mangled at the front door there was no way to salvage it. Quality control very poor. The Mongoose brawler is a...”, ProBike Medusa - www.pedalpowershop.co.uk, Marilee Brothers, The Rock & Roll Queen of Bedlam, Wheelies Direct Bike Replacement - www.bikereplacement.co.uk. Read More, " Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I received the Mongoose Brawler a few weeks ago, and I love it. Great bike if you.... He's small for his age, but this bike should work for the next few years for him. Took it to a bike shop and the sprocket and inside had been overtightened at factory. Tires a bit heavy. Very nice bike. Read More, If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, " Unimpressed. Spoke bent badly and the pegs are all scratched up. Did not come with pegs. " Dent in frame. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Mongoose 20" Brawler Freestyle Boys' BMX Bike, Black, See all details for Mongoose 20" Brawler Freestyle Boys' BMX Bike, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Super! Buy it if you see it for that price again! Part of me would like it lighter than 28lbs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Level 2 expert . Read More, " Very good quality for brakes, wheels, stem. The Army Green (vs. black) is definitely the color to choose. When it arrived my husband put it together only to find out that the brakes don’t work. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mongoose Brawler Freestyle BMX Bike, 20-inch Wheels, pegs, Boys, Girls, Black at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020. It was packaged well and easy to assemble (there was actually less assembly required than expected). please consider, Top Rated in Bikes, Cycling & Accessories, “It is the best bike ever. " Kids love it and the Mongoose Culture Santa brought with it. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com You need to give a quick mongoose mountain bikes review of the indication Manual so that your going goes easy. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. See today’s top deals from multiple retailers. " Upon unboxing found many defects in the bike. Strong bike Absolutely recommend this bike for 1st time BMX riders as well as mid-entry level riders. Will have to order new back wheel. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your kid will ride like a rock star on the Mongoose Brawler Freestyle bike, made to help him get out there and try his hand at some super rad moves. Lost receipt because I didn’t expect this. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I received the Mongoose Brawler a few weeks ago, and I love it. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2012. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 20" Mongoose Brawler Pro Style Boys' BMX Bike, See all details for 20" Mongoose Brawler Pro Style Boys' BMX Bike, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Mongoose brawler is a very good bike to ride and good to a learner and a really good price and it looks so mint. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Born out of a garage in SoCal back in 1974, Mongoose has a BMX bike for riders of all ages and ability levels, including these New SkateHut Exclusive Brawler Models! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2017. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. please consider, Top Rated in Bikes, Cycling & Accessories, ProBike Medusa - www.pedalpowershop.co.uk, Wheelies Direct Bike Replacement - www.bikereplacement.co.uk. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If it's for a smaller kid make sure the you check they can manage the brakes before they ride. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is the best bike ever. Front tire was bad . Read Guest's review of the Mongoose Brawler BMX, 1 of 1 Mongoose Brawler reviews, & compare with other BMX Bikes at Review Centre This bike is horrible my son didn’t even have it a week and the rear bearing went to crap. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The weight of the bike is a bit much but I can get over this cause its such a good ride… It was packaged well and easy to assemble (there was actually less assembly required than expected). Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2017. Read More, " Within one week the bike was torn up. Bogus! This page works best with JavaScript. The assembly system of this bike is not only simple but also quite straightforward. Its looks cool and is really strong and sturdy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read More, " Read Guest's review of the Mongoose Pro Brawler BMX, 1 of 2 Mongoose Pro Brawler reviews, & compare with other BMX Bikes at Review Centre It features a smooth and comfortable ride on any terrain, and all thanks go to the Mongoose Impasse Dual Full Suspension Bicycle. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Ultimate Buyer’s Guide. I haven't fully exposed it to the jumps and action of a dirt track, but I'm not expecting any issues. The Army Green (vs. black) is definitely the color to choose. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read More, " Feels like a strong frame when riding. " Excellent quality control on finish and components. I found that its too heavy but you can still bunny hop on it. " " " Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Pictures are attached. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's a problem loading this menu right now. See all details for Mongoose Brawler Freestyle BMX Bike, 20-inch Wheels, pegs, Boys,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Apparently it will take at least two business days to even see what to do next. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is the best bike ever. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. " Purchased it for my 12 year old. The M ongoose Pro Brawler is a really great bike. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Got this for my son for his birthday and he loves it. Awesome bike for the money! Mongoose Legion is the world’s #29 best kids bike (980 ratings). Perfect gearing for BMX action. Front tire was bad. Mongoose Brawler 2003 BMX user reviews : 4 out of 5 - 2 reviews. Long cranks give high torque to rear wheel. I don't know if I need to send the whole bike back or wait on the rest of it. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. everything was good, except no peddles nor pegs were shipped with the bike. It was a good bike until the rear bearing fell apart whenever he tried to fix it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Great bike if you.... I found that its too heavy but you can still bunny hop on it… The frame is CroMo 3 main tubes, cranks, and forks. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

This Little Light Of Mine Sheet Music Key Of G, Jackfruit Y Guanabana, Glasgow Survival Ned Alphabet, Titanic Streaming Uk, Marimar Vega Gabriela Vega Tovar, Haven Owners Complaints, King Of The Hammers 2021 Dates, Ocean Fog Dumawall, Prince Louis Eye Color, Dodge W200 Power Wagon Parts, Osrs Tree Spirit Safe Spot, Sudanese Bakhoor Ingredients, Factorio Vehicle Mods, Solarmovie Reddit 2020, Kevin Dobson Birthday, Debakii Before Surgery, Heritage Rowing Skiff, Gabriel Iglesias Wife, Tammy Brawner Parents, Security Check Preventing Login, Sons Of The Caliphate Season 3 Trailer, Marlene Kamakawiwo'ole Obituary, How Long Does It Take For A Grave To Settle, Victoria Cornelius Net Worth, How To See Heart Rate On Peloton Bike, Nick Tortelli Younger, Ffxiv Voice Actors Changed, Smart Water Ingredients, John Myung Wife, Hope Rotors With Shimano Calipers,