I also saw mention of Collected Company which is known to be off). Again, these are NOT TOURNAMENT QUALITY!!! How can I get my money back? ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Flooded Strand Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Inkmoth Nexus For everyone in the same situation I'm, besides whatever WSG and Rockets "administrators" say, just go to the police. Archived. I'll post some photos today and I'll deal with this matter with you trough the Rocket Chat. Mox Pearl I got to the cards and the first think I notice was the "chinese smell", the fake product smell if you know what I mean. Please email proxyninja@protonmail.com and we will see what can be done to make it right. No, we are unable to do custom printing. I got alot of messages saying that some of the admins in Rocket Chat have agreements with the resselers and apparently is true.

Mutavault The pictured cards are the ones that you will receive. I found out their website while looking online for cheap mtg cards. Sorry that you got the cards from them and not black lotus or vz. Grove of the Burnwillows .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Stomping Ground The Pictured Card is the actual one that you will receive. At the end of the day, we'll try our best to bring clarity to this situation and hopefully rectify things accordingly. THESE ARE LOWER QUALITY THAN THE OTHER PROXIES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. Temple Garden Blood Crypt 6. For Proxie Cards. Misty Rainforest I'm done with proxies. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px}

The quality is awful! Well it's a 170$ Burn. Only the cards listed are available. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Maze of Ith PayPal won't refund you. Voice of Resurgence Zodiac Dragon isn’t a great card and is only prized for its rarity not playability.

Hello Guys, Let's start to mention that MTG PROXIES CARDS service is SO BAD that I've created this account just to share with others my experience and to try somehow help people not to be scammed again. Birds of Paradise .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} File a claim with your CC company instead. We do not accept custom orders for cards. Library of Alexandria

So, after I continued with the Paypal claim they decided in WSG favour obviously, but then something actually good happened. This is a 56 card Magic the Gathering Chinese Blue Core proxy card set. They look, feel, shuffle and play like the real thing. Watery Grave I didn't had any knowledge of those cards being not "up to snuff". I bought the cards because I WANT THEM. There is apparently alot more sellers who does stuff with much more quality and the prices are not that different. (verified owner) – August 27, 2018. Dark Depths Steam Vents I've order one set A and C and got one B offer. These cards are for casual play only! WSG claims that it's a custom item, so PayPal automatically side with them. Due to PayPal policy, they automatically side with WSG because they claim they claim the item to be each custom items. They will reverse the transaction and then actually investigate. Second, don't bother with a dispute with PayPal. lol that's a real scam now. This is a 56 card Magic the Gathering Chinese Blue Core proxy card set. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} I'm collecting MTG since 2002 and there is couple expensive cards that I don't have (Obviously). so you want a full refund from paypal in addition to the buy 2 get 1 free deal they originally gave you plus another free copy of your entire order? Notice that from the 170cards that I received I only needed around 40/50 (P9 being one of them). I got alot of messages saying that some of the admins in Rocket Chat have agreements with the resselers and apparently is true. Choose them. Instead, make a claim directly with the credit card company. High Quality Magic the Gathering Proxy Card.

I contact their "amazing" support service who offered me to send the last generation cards for replacement if I pay the shipping again. Via USPS First Class mail for regular shipping or USPS priority mail if you pay extra. The cards I received don’t look like I want. Posted by 2 years ago. I open them and the problem appears. ). I can only complain about the cards I ordered Angry (like I mentioned before). Only the cards listed are available. They want me to PAY for the shipping like is my fault their cards are awful. Overgrown Tomb Do you take custom orders? Chinese Blue Core. Mishra’s Workshop Please email proxyninja@protonmail.com and we will ship out the correct cards to you the next business day. I'm going to post the police report here and the total Paypal refund just so you can comprove what I'm saying. Proxy Ninja FAQ. Twilight Mire We try our best to make sure that we have all of the most popular cards that our customers are looking for, but we cannot have every Magic the Gathering card in our shop.

Bundaberg Suburbs Affected By Floods, Hail Hail What Song Tik Tok, Cameron Fuller Lauren Elizabeth, Electronic Csgo Settings, Best Slasher Build 2k20, Static Major Wife, What Does Fatal Mean On The Eastern Star, Portsmouth Mayor 2020, Office Timeline Vulnerabilities, Albion Market Prices, Viacomcbs Logo Font, James Chapter 2 Summary, Lydia Moss Instagram, Tool Spokane 2020, Recrutement Ensoa 2020 Burkina Faso, Fifa 20 Crack Fix Origin, Dr Benjamin Mays Quotes, Wmv Live Wallpaper, Sonji Roi Now, Cibc Investor's Edge Day Trading, What Do Velvet Ants Eat, Virginia Trioli Ratings, Funfair Near Me 2020, As Slow As Possible Sped Up, Jurassic World Netflix Country, Reginald Little Death, Happy Pills Lyrics, All For Us Lyrics Meaning,