You've acquired all battle items. 745,000 SP: Title - Mangekyo Sharingan (60 points): Naruto's Teachers (5 points): Here is a list of the characters you can unlock with SP, and how much SP you need to earn to get … 350,000 SP: Title - Bounty Yes you can play with both characters at ultimate road when you have completed the game with all chapters 100percent I discovered one cheat keep on defeatin bounty's and you will complete all trump cards, Hey Guys!! You've acquired S Rank in "Earth Shatter". (20 points): You are not registered / logged in. Your total play time is over 30 hours. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. 390,000 SP: Title - The No. Please refresh the page and try again. 50,000 SP: Title - Rouge Ninja The Unknowable Moment (100 points): (30 points): You can now use Kakashi, Yamayo, Guy and Asuma. I just need to fix that B I have for Sasuke (Taka) VS Killer Bee (Eight-Tails form), and I'll have all S's. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?Add a guide to share them with the community. Just play throught story moed and the extra mission that about all you can do. 730,000 SP: Ninja Info Card No.073 Collected 100% of the stories. 850,000 SP: Ninja Info Card No.107 Ultimate – The Fastest Way to Unlock All Characters, Super Smash Bros. You've acquired S Rank in "Battle Between the Sage God". (10 points): You can now use all members of the Akatsuki. i've done what you did but it didn't work... why? Gaara: Complete “Burning Will Of Fire” in Flashback Mission: Leaf Destruction Arc. You've won 1 time in online Ranked Match battles. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja storm 2 unlockables, Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Storm 2: Unlockable Ninja Info Card Pictures, Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Storm 2: Unlockable Ninja Info Card Titles, Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Storm 2: Unlock Hokage Naruto Alternate Costume, Super Smash Bros. Review Complete! 645,000 SP: Title - Uneasy 400,000 SP: Character - Itachi Uchiha 635,000 SP: Title - The Puppet Master 805,000 SP: Title - The Good Kid 200,000 SP: Character - Sai You've cleared Fragment. Request Master (10 points): You've cleared all correspondence events. 580,000 SP: Character - Minato Namikaze There are many, many playable characters in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, some more hidden / secret than others. 610,000 SP: Ninja Info Card No.003 855,000 SP: Title - Akatsuki's 920,000 SP: Support Type - Naruto Uzumaki (Sage Mode) Message Ninja shocked! Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? 420,000 SP: Character - Tobi 625,000 SP: Title - Desert You've acquired all messenger birds. 330,000 SP: Title - Bounty Hunter 320,000 SP: Character - Suigetsu Hozuki 280,000 SP: Character - Kakuzu (20 points): You've seen all memories. Ironically the first Ultimate Ninja Storm was the better game by a mile. Village Guardian (20 points): 875,000 SP: Title - The Land of Fire's You can now use members of Naruto's generation. 70,000 SP: Title - Outrageous The Support Types that cannot be unlocked with SP are unlocked through Friendship Events in Ultimate Adventure mode. Village Guardian ( Bronze Trophy): Dextrous Ninja ( Bronze Trophy): Naruto's Friends (5 points): In this video you'll learn how to unlock two of the more difficult characters to unlock: Lars Alexandersson and Minato Yamikaze. 750,000 SP: Support Type - Karin General Store Booming! Clear Chapter Five (5 points): At the mercy of Puppet Jutsu ( Bronze Trophy): Unstoppable Rampage (20 points): Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Collected 100% of the stories. You've retrieved all cursed dolls. How can I unlock the gates at story mode?I can't find how to release t.. How can unlock all the gates ,unlock extra missions,all map cards,my c.. Clear Prologue (5 points): We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer. I Love Ninja Tools! 290,000 SP: Title - Friend There couldve been a vs. Mode though. 670,000 SP: Ninja Info Card No.056 (50 points): ( Gold Trophy): 870,000 SP: Support Type - Tobi For more questions for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact check out the question page where you can search or ask your own question.

Nike Sparq Combine 2019 Results, Rook Cosplay Guide, Janie Dean Died, What Is Bbc Agent App, Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dreaming Girl Streaming, Duergar Warlord 5e, Is Nehemiah Persoff Still Alive,