If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Nico Tortorella Wears 'Gown-Inclusive' Wedding Look to Marry Bethany Meyers.

June 22, 2017 | 9:18pm | Updated June 23, 2017 | 2:26pm. Previously paired with hairstylist Kyle Krieger and actress Olesya Rulin, he says he’s also in a long-time open relationship with fitness instructor Bethany Meyers while exploring polyamory. Here's How the White House Is Preparing for Potential Election Day Chaos... Nico Tortorella looks fierce on the cover of Mood Magazine‘s first Pride issue! The one thing anybody can talk about, no matter race, religion, sexuality or gender, is love.”. The son of bar owners, he spent his teens acting in Chicago theatrical productions before moving to LA.

“At the end of the day, will it affect my career?

Younger star Nico Tortorella and longtime partner Bethany Meyers tied the knot “for real” on March 9, in a intimate courthouse ceremony that honored their 11-year polyamorous relationship. Terms of Use “There are a few people in my life right now,” he says. Yes, you should plan on traveling to see family for Thanksgiving, Former Marine from A&E's '60 Days In' kills himself after online post, Video shows the moment 8-year-old was shot while trick-or-treating, Dog walks 62 miles for 2 weeks to get back home, Salt Life co-founder charged after teen found shot at Florida hotel. Though he grew up in a traditional Italian-Catholic family in the straight-laced Chicago suburbs, actor Nico Tortorella bucked convention from the start. 10+ pictures inside from Nico Tortorella‘s new shoot.. “If you have a story that’s different than what you’re seeing out there, just get it out there.”. Privacy Notice Possibly.”, ‘I don’t think there have been positive bisexual role models in the world — especially in Hollywood’, “I don’t think there have been positive bisexual role models in the world — especially in Hollywood,” he continues.

I identify differently depending on who I’m talking to. JVKE has teamed up with Charlie Puth for a new remix of his super popular song “Upside... Harry Styles wears a “Don’t Trip… Vote!” t-shirt and rainbow pants while... Lindsay Arnold has revealed she’s given birth!

The actor is also making scenes in real life. “Men, women, and there is space for others.”. Younger is one of the most popular shows currently on cable television. Married to body-neutrality advocate Bethany C. Meyers, the two have been together for 13 years, and theirs is a love story that's more unique and unconventional than others you've heard before. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Sutton Foster (left) and Tortorella star together in “Younger” on TV Land. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Jacket, $270, and jeans, $195, both at A.P.C., 131 Mercer St.; Shirt, price upon request at, Coat, $7,550 at Salvatore Ferragamo, 655 Fifth Ave.; Leather pants, $1,798 at, Shirt, $55 at Saturday's NYC, 31 Crosby St.; Jeans, $300 at. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. “We became polyamorous without ever really trying, and we let each other go so often; I guess we finally realized it’s the reason we are impenetrable.

Pokemon Masters Support Tier List, Glory Movie Cast, Oceanhorn Soluce Girouette, How Do You Place A Block In Minecraft On A Laptop Without A Mouse, Glassy Eyes When Sick, Dexter Filkins Twitter, Advanced Warfare Havoc Dlc Code, Barque En Bois En 7 Lettres, Deer Antler Mount Template, Hemp Baby Clothes Wholesale, Amanda Sellers Age, Georgetown Atv Dealer, Difference Between Barley And Oats In Urdu, Ps4 Silent Mod, Nfl Souvenirs Wholesale, Worthington Daily Globe Fatal Car Crash, Texas Teacher Tenure, Elex 2 Sequel, Water Smells Like Sulfur After Vacation, Video Film Camping 1, Les Animaux Fantastiques Netflix, Phaedra Parks Kids, Stalley Net Worth, What Does Uw Mean In Texting, Lidl Air Bed, Reddy Caste Surnames, Carolina Main Height, David Maddow Bio, Snowball Express Filming Locations, Suits Japan Season 2 Episode 1, Research Questions About Stereotypes, Hades Dusa Ambrosia, Jon Stinchcomb Net Worth, Hurricane Ike Bolivar Deaths, Install Browser On Vizio Smart Tv, Lot Of Eros Astrology,