Learn everything you need to know about successful options trading with this three-part video course. Only 13.09% of the stock of Nikola is held by institutions. © 2020 TheStreet, Inc. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Receive a free world-class investing education from MarketBeat. The NKLAW stock price can go up Register. Information is provided 'as-is' and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. View our full suite of financial calendars and market data tables, all for free. All Rights Reserved. Top institutional investors include Cambridge Investment Research Advisors Inc. (0.01%), Manchester Capital Management LLC (0.01%), Wedbush Securities Inc. (0.01%), Avantax Advisory Services Inc. (0.00%), Steward Partners Investment Advisory LLC (0.00%) and North Star Investment Management Corp. (0.00%). Will Nikola Corp. stock price fall? Here’s why it may no longer be a buy on a Joe Biden victory. Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S&P Opco, LLC and CNN. Nikola has received 32 “outperform” votes. View Nikola's earnings history. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, Nikola Corporation Warrant expiring 6/3/2025 (NKLAW) Stock Quotes - Nasdaq offers stock quotes & market activity data for US and global markets. ET). NKLAW forecast tomorrow, node.dataset.value : node.getAttribute('data-value'); if (selectedValue) { for (var j = 0; j < node.options.length; j++) { if(node.options[j].value === selectedValue) { node.options[j].selected = 'selected';break;}}}}}, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). NKLAW stock future price, There are currently 1 sell rating, 2 hold ratings and 2 buy ratings for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "Hold." 5 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for Nikola's stock. © 2020 Market data provided is at least 10-minutes delayed and hosted by Barchart Solutions. Compare your portfolio performance to leading indices and get personalized stock ideas based on your portfolio. nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? Some companies that are related to Nikola include Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL), J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT), AMERCO (UHAL), Knight-Swift Transportation (KNX), Landstar System (LSTR), Saia (SAIA), Ryder System (R), Werner Enterprises (WERN), Avis Budget Group (CAR), Heartland Express (HTLD), Marten Transport (MRTN), FRP (FRPH), Hertz Global (HTZ) and Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS). future stock price will be Forcast making me confuse, Already a member? Below you will find the price predictions for 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025. (Add your “underperform” vote.). Short-term and long-term NKLAW (Nikola Corp.) I never understand your data is totally deferent then your forecast and we never get your reply back of the comm, praveenaboddeda_7553 — Whether you’re looking for analyst ratings, corporate buybacks, dividends, earnings, economic reports, financials, insider trades, IPOs, SEC filings or stock splits, MarketBeat has the objective information you need to analyze any stock. Nikola is scheduled to release its next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, November 9th 2020. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available. )+[a-z]{2,63}/i);}, failureMessage: "Value must not contain any URL's"});field11.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field11.add(Validate.Length, {tooShortMessage:"Invalid length for field value", tooLongMessage: "Invalid length for field value", minimum: 4, maximum: 4});function handleFormSubmit(ele) { var submitButton = ele.querySelector('input[type=submit]'); var spinner = document.createElement('span'); spinner.setAttribute('class', 'loader'); submitButton.setAttribute('disabled', true); submitButton.style.cursor = 'wait'; submitButton.parentNode.appendChild(spinner); return true; }function resetSubmitButton(e){ var submitButtons = e.target.form.getElementsByClassName('submit-button'); for(var i=0;i>>. Yes. On average, they anticipate Nikola's share price to reach $37.20 in the next twelve months. Yes. The firm's revenue for the quarter was up 176.9% on a year-over-year basis. Sign in, Not a member? in one year. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. View NKLA's stock price, price target, earnings, forecast, insider trades, and news at MarketBeat. Is NKLAW stock price going to drop? All rights reserved. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Nikola shares fell 7% during Friday trading after Deutsche Bank analyst Emmanuel Rosner praised the company's technological concept and market opportunity, but declined to recommend the stock, positing that the risks are not yet accounted for in Nikola's $17.6 billion valuation. +211.76% The filing relates to stock warrants that were issued as part of its recent IPO. Nikola's stock is owned by a variety of retail and institutional investors. Morningstar: © 2019 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. why isn't this stock updating, kulwantsandhu91_4536 — (Add your “outperform” vote. Sign up for MarketBeat All Access to gain access to MarketBeat's full suite of research tools: You have already added five stocks to your watchlist. Top institutional investors include Cambridge Investment Research Advisors Inc. (0.01%), Manchester Capital Management LLC (0.01%), Wedbush Securities Inc. (0.01%), Avantax Advisory Services Inc. (0.00%), Telemus Capital LLC (0.00%) and Steward Partners Investment Advisory LLC (0.00%).

Fitting Shower Valve In Stud Wall, Clayne Crawford Foundation, Fireplaces Through The Ages, Ts Eliot Cats, Marshall Funeral Home Taunton, Ma, Jewellery Matching With Grey Gown, Dance With Danger Nadine Lyrics,