The FDA Alert(s) below may be specifically about Ocean or relate to a group or class of drugs which include Ocean (sodium chloride). Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Special value! Gentle enough for infants. You may have more of an electronic record than you think. Ocean brand nasal spray is distributed by Bausch Health (formerly Valeant), which acquired the brand in 2012. Required fields are marked *. This is possibly a money maker a year or so after the fact. If you have any questions about Ocean Nasal Spray (sodium chloride nasal), please talk A full list of included products is available in the “Who Is Covered” section of the class-action lawsuit’s website. All lots and expiration dates of Ocean Saline Nasal Spray have been recalled for a possible microbial combination, according to an announcement by … Do not store in a bathroom. I just did the best I could. We have liked that one too! Dirty or poorly sanitized equipment is sometimes the source. The juice has a lot number of MH0030LPK4 and a pack case UPC of 03120003782 4. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Nov 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 Nov 2020), ASHP (updated 30 Sep 2020) and others. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using these drug products. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwatch/index.cfm, Ocean Ultra Saline Mist Consumer Information. Food safety analysis identified that sulfites were added to the product and not declared on the label. Ocean Spray is dedicated to providing safe, high-quality products. to make sure that it is safe for you to take Ocean Nasal Spray (sodium chloride nasal) with all of your drugs and health problems. Hypertonic saline (3%): 1 spray/nostril 2-6 times daily. Would you also like to leave us a comment? MedWatch Safety Alerts are distributed by the FDA and published by Drugs.com. No receipts are required, but claimants will be asked, under penalty of perjury, to provide the date of the purchase and the address of the store where each purchase was made. If bottle is held upright: delivers fine mist This is an isolated incident. Both earlier recalls were also the result of the microbial contamination. The building used to manufacture a product can contribute to contamination, especially if they lack cleanliness of proper ventilation. It is used to treat dry or irritated nose passages. You’re so welcome, Cynthia! Hmmm….how would anyone remember dates they purchased juice?? , Emily…the O. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists. Check with your Do not start, stop, or change the dose of Labels of the recalled juice can be viewed here. Most people will not experience any effect if they consume this ingredient. Over 42,000 Pounds Of Brats, Italian Sausages Recalled Over Inspection Issues, Facebook Employees Say Company Prioritzes Optics Over Slowing Misinformation, How AMC Theatres Is Fighting Off Bankruptcy, Second Wave Could Be Worse Than First, Says Johnson, White House Hunkers Down In Anticipation Of Election Unrest, The Possibilities AND the Pitfalls of Remote Work, 10 Of America's Top CEOs Talk with IBT's Social Capital About How To Be Authentic. Withdrawals, & All Rights Reserved. TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF … Contamination of pharmaceuticals can occur in a number of different ways. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This recall should be carried out to the retail level. Once the statute of limitations for your claim lapses, you will not be able to recover damages. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Ocean Spray Recall 2020: How To Get A Replacement Coupon. The can UPC code is 03120003682 7 and the best before date is 24JAN21. TGA Recall Reference: RC-2020-RN-00614-1: Product Name/Description: MINIRIN (desmopressin acetate) 10 micrograms/actuation Nasal Spray Batch Numbers: P15231A, R11847L, R12217A, R12217G, R13643C, R17389A. Nasal Dryness & Congestion. Following an April 17 recall for butter over Listeria concerns, Ocean Spray Cranberries has recalled some of its juice drinks because it may contain sulfites – a food preservative that can cause allergic reactions. Recall Action Level: Retail: Recall Action Classification: Class II: Recall Action … Hi Ann! The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. Totally agree with you! While the company stated that it had not been made aware of any instances of illnesses related to the potential contamination, it is possible that microbial contamination could cause infections that may require medical attention. It looks like you can provide the amount purchased and each address of the stores you purchased them from, on the same form. It may be given to you for other reasons. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Ocean Nasal Spray (sodium chloride nasal) Both earlier recalls were also the result of the microbial contamination. This settlement benefits anyone who purchased certain Ocean Spray products between Jan. 1st, 2011 and Jan. 31st, 2020. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Shame. Consumers who have purchased the 5.5 oz cans of Pink Lite Cranberry Juice Drink that contain the code information listed above are urged to please take a picture of the “best before date” code on the bottom of the can and then destroy the product. The August recall impacted eight different store brand lines of nasal sprays. Includes travel size. Product Quest is notifying its customers by oral and written communication and is arranging for return/replacement etc. Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read all information given to you. We had bought a ton of cranberry juice among other juices in the last 9 Years, but I have also lived in 5 cities and have no clue exactly where or when they were purchased. Tell your doctor about the allergy and I think it’s a pretty crappy situation, to pay anywhere from $3.69-$4.99 a bottle or $2/$5.00 at a time, and to only be able to be reimbursed a maximum of $20.00 Do you know how many bottles I’ve purchased over a period of about 9 years….. Don't Miss Out! More information can be obtained directly from the class action lawsuit’s official website at ArtificialFlavorLitigation.com. Generic Name: Sodium Chloride Nasal (SO dee um KLOR ride)Brand Name: 4-Way Saline, Afrin Saline Nasal Mist, Altamist Spray, Ayr Nasal Mist Allergy/Sinus, Ayr Saline Nasal Drops, ...show all 26 brand names.Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, Ayr Saline Nasal No-Drip, Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse, Ayr Saline Nasal, Ayr, Baby Ayr Saline, Deep Sea Nasal Spray, Entsol Nasal Wash, Entsol Nasal, Entsol, Humist, Little Noses Decongestant, Na-Zone, Nasal Moist, Ocean Complete Sinus Rinse, Ocean for Kids, Ocean Nasal Spray, Ocean Ultra Saline Mist, Rhinaris, Saline Mist Spray, Sea Soft Nasal Mist. Store in a dry place. Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Sulfites are a common preservative added to many food products; however, consumers who have sensitivity to sulfites run the risk of allergic reactions if consumed. If bottle is held upright: delivers fine mist I just put where I bought them, because I was certain of that and said that I didn’t know what dates I actually purchased. Consumers/distributors/retailers that have product which is being recalled should stop using the product and return it to the place of purchase. I trusted Ocean spray. Doctor recommended brand. My phone calls were always returned quickly and all of my questions were answered in a thorough manner. Overview; Side Effects; Dosage; Reviews; More ; Uses of Ocean Nasal Spray: Call your doctor for medical Safety Alerts, An official website of the United States government, : Ocean® Saline Nasal Spray. If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, alerts, new drug approvals and more. The picture should be sent to casupport@oceanspray.com. Grocery shopping every other week…not even possible to remember dates!! Following is a list of possible medication recalls, market withdrawals, alerts and warnings. The picture of the code should be sent to casupport@oceanspray.com for a coupon replacement. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT. How in the world can we remember the dates. Other problems can be the result of the manufacturing process or the HVAC system in the building in which the product is manufactured. Available for Android and iOS devices. Exactly! The .gov means it’s official.Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. The recall comes shortly after two other similar recalls. To the best of Product Quest’s knowledge, the company has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall to date. I was able to search back to 2018. Risk Statement: Repetitive use of a nasal spray or other nasal product containing a gram-negative pathogen can potentially lead to colonization and subsequent infection which can be life threatening in certain patient populations, such as those with cystic fibrosis or immune-compromised individuals. i keep getting pink cranberry that is 6 months old from target, do they not check their inventory. Compare to the active ingredient in Ocean®* Saline Nasal Spray. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK. The site is secure. Audience: Consumer, Health Professional, Pharmacy. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! However, I don’t remember the dates, and honestly it’s not worth $20 to mess with court systems. The Ocean Spray Consumer Hotline can be reached at 1-800-662-3263, weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.ET, or via the email provided 24/7, for a coupon replacement and/or for alternate methods to submitting the picture. This can be done either online or by mail. Keep all drugs in a safe place. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. I was not able to see my purchases using the Target Circle offers on Ocean Spray Pink, but I did use Ibotta often, to submit “any receipt” for 10-20c. what signs you had. Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. is recalling a single production lot of 5.5oz cans of Pink Lite Cranberry Juice Drink (listed below) because it may contain undeclared sulfites, which were erroneously added by a contract manufacturer. ARTG 59320. WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Do not take Ocean Nasal Spray (sodium chloride nasal) by mouth. I buy it every 2-3 weeks so i just used dates from June 2019 – Jan 2020. Product Quest Manufacturing (“Product Quest”) announced its voluntary recall of Lot# 173089J of CVS Health 12 Hour Sinus Relief Nasal Mist due to a finding of microbial contamination identified as Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Fill out the form below to receive a free confidential consultation. $1.49 at my store and they are so much better than Ocean Spray. Ferring US Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of DDAVP® Nasal Spray 10 mcg/0.1mL, Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray 10 mcg/0.1mL, STIMATE® Nasal Spray 1.5 … They put the tart flavor in there on purpose? Your email address will not be published. What are ya waiting for?! By Dawn Geske 04/22/20 AT 9:39 AM. Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Accessibility Compliance Policy | Library | Diversity Statement, Bicycle, Scooter, and Electric Bike Accidents, Cerebral Palsy Malpractice Injury Lawsuits, Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Disease Injury Lawyers, Clergy Sexual Abuse Lawyers | Priest Abuse Attorneys, Dicamba Drift Crop Damage & Dicamba Ban Claims, Microbial Contamination-Based Nasal Spray Recall is the Third in 15 Days, Bicycle, Scooter, and Electric Bike Accident, Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Disease Injury. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Nov 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 Nov 2020), ASHP (updated 30 Sep 2020) and others.

Ics Login Page, How To Take Apart Graco Turbobooster, Troy Landry Wikipedia, Sports Achievement Essay, Where Was Winter Sun Filmed, Stream Ps4 To Pc Obs, Kevin Gates Net Worth 2020 Forbes,