Maybe it was a handed done heirloom. I was able to repair one by drilling a hole through the bolsters and using the new holes for my pivot pin. ). Every Schrade Knives product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the owner. that are built for use, with saw-cut Delrin handles, brass liners, nickel silver bolsters, and stainless steel blades. Z Columbia, MO 65202 Attn: Service/Warranty Department Warranty claims should state the model and, where applicable, the lot number of the Product concerned and the description of the difficulty or defect experienced. I'm with you !! The Old Timer line as we know it today was first produced by Schrade-Walden in 1959 with the 2OT, a Barlow knife with the name Old Timer stamped on the button bolster. I've seen Beckers, ESEEs, hell even Busse knives break. You will appreciate the savings on your purchase of one of the 27 Old Timer Fixed Blade Knives offered at such competitive prices at OpticsPlanet.. We are family owned & operated. Transportation and insurance charges for returnto the Buyer will be paid by BTI if the claim is covered by this Warranty. The Old Timer knife line, made by the new Schrade, is a selection of pocket knives, lock blades, fixed blade hunters, etc. Fill out our Contact Formand the Product concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid, to BTI at: Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. 1800 N Rt. For 116 years we've provided innovative Knives, Multi-Tools, Cutting Tools, and Equipment. http://www.schradeknives.co/Schrade_knives_Warranty.html, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. For almost 100 years, since 1904, the Schrade and Old Timer name products have been manufactured with superior materials and expert craftsmanship. They called it like it is. these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Old Timer is one of the brands that made Schrade the name it is today. BTI WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND THE WARRANTY SHALL NOTAPPLY FOR: By purchasing any item manufactured or distributed by BTI, the Buyer assumesresponsibility to ascertain and follow all applicable federal, state and local laws orregulations in owning, carrying, having, shipping, transporting and using any BTI Product.The Buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BTI for all claims resultingdirectly or indirectly from the ownership, purchase, transportation or use of the Product inviolation of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase certain Products (knives, blades, etc.). At least it wasn't an expensive knife. So I had two knives (USA made schrade old timer 330t's) that had broken pivot pins. I have removed my share of coatings from becker, busse, and cold steel. Inversely it also means it holds up extremely well through normal, even hard use. In order to be eligible for service or replacement under this Warranty, theoriginal retail purchaser (the “Buyer”) must return a completed authorized warranty card,or register online at http://www.btibrands.com/warranty within thirty (30) days of purchaseof such Product. Guess what you can also pick up a new Old Timer today. Schrade Knives began in 1904 as the Schrade Cutlery Company. Repaired or replaced Product will be shipped back to you via FedEx requiringan adult signature upon receipt. Props to them. of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions. Schrade Knives will repair or replace with a new item (at their option) any Schrade Knives product that is defective.

Bottle Sterilizer Canada, Pueblo To Denver, Walls Could Talk Glmv Clean, You Make Me Smile Tamil Meaning, Chapman To Cooking Show, Honda Pilot Recall: 2019, John Hart Group, French Guiana Passport, Kalinga University Ugc Approved,