They've complained about me to the police again. Opposite of a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something. For example, did any of the victims [ complain ] to management about Bill Cosby ? Get instant synonyms for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! It's most commonly used in medicine, but isn't limited to medicine. Complain antonyms. Keep scrolling for more. Besides, anything God refuses to give to you presently believe you me, you don't really need it for now. Complaint antonyms. The opposite of the verb could be to complain, criticize, or insult. To complain is to give utterance to dissatisfaction or objection, express a sense of wrong or ill treatment. Medical Dictionary: Definition of complain, Nglish: Translation of complain for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of complain for Arabic Speakers. to express dissatisfaction, pain, or resentment usually tiresomely, the time-honored tradition of new recruits. "complain." Opposite of an illness that disrupts normal physical or mental functions. Remember, complaining is all about “me”. ( often follows "pet") Opposite of a personal dislike or source of irritation. Web. Complain of means to state that you are suffering from a certain problem, and possibly to describe it. That is to say, be grateful for whatever you have in your possession presently. Opposite of lose control emotionally. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment. Accessed 3 Nov. 2020. Oh! Synonyms for complain in Free Thesaurus. When you go to a doctor and complain of an illness, this means that you tell the doctor that you have the … yes, God only gives you what you actually need at the moment. I think I got about 100 swimsuits after landing the Sports Illustrated cover. Count your blessings and not at all your deficiencies. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Approve, accept, cheer. Antonyms for complain. Antonyms for complain. Delivered to your inbox! Opposite of to express an objection to what someone has said or done. The opposite of a compliment (praise) would be a criticism, complaint, or rebuke. Synonyms:whine, grouse, gripe, beef, moan, bitch, whinge, grumble, grump, kvetch. He is a graduate of Bethlehem College & Seminary. And never be worried nor complain about your lacks. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Synonyms for complaint in Free Thesaurus. If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm. Princeton's WordNet (5.00 / 1 vote) Rate these antonyms: complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch (verb) express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Steven Lee is the Pastor of Preaching & Vision of the North Campus of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, where he lives with his wife, Stephanie, and their five children. Antonyms for complaint. Thanks for your vote! (colloquial) Opposite of to make a fuss or complain. Complain has a formal and legal meaning, which the other words have not, signifying to make a formal accusation, present a specific charge; the same is true of the noun complaint. Opposite of to express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge. NASA and ESA - the European Space Agency - came to us and asked, 'is it possible to also look in the skin of astronauts? Four Lessons on Life 1. -Emessoba George. complain and commend. 44 Complain antonyms. commend. Joe was always complaining about the noise made by his neighbours. accept. One complains of a real or assumed grievance; he may murmur through mere peevishness or ill temper; he repines, with vain distress, at the irrevocable or the inevitable. We are to show love and serve others, not serve our own flesh. Learn a new word every day. Don't complain about the bottom rungs of the ladder they helped to get you higher. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Opposite of a complaint or expression of grievance. Mind you, God's gifts or grants are ever the best for you. 3 Nov. 2020. If you are 13 years old when were you born? It is self-serving and completely the opposite of we are called to do. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. The opposite of a compliment (praise) would be a criticism, complaint, or rebuke. Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo? complain and approve. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Opposite of to complain or express discontent in a wearisome manner. Synonyms:murmur, repine, grumble, whine, croak. One may complain of an offense to the offender or to others; he remonstrates with the offender only. “Complain.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/complain. complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch(verb), express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness, "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about", Synonyms:recoil, plain, kvetch, quetch, give up, kick, strike up, kick back, animadvert, speak out, sound off, opine, speak up, make a formal accusation; bring a formal charge, "The plaintiff's lawyer complained that he defendant had physically abused his client", Synonyms:kick, kvetch, plain, sound off, quetch, Synonyms:gripe, beef, grumble, grump, kvetch, whinge, grouse, moan, whine, bitch. How to Complain Well The last type of complaint is known as the “instrumental complaint.” Unlike its wrinkle-nosed conceptual cousins, the instrumental complaint is … Top antonyms for complaint (opposite of complaint) are commendation, approval and contentedness. Antonyms:applaud, approve, commend, eulogize, laud, praise, Synonyms:croak, find fault, growl, grumble, grunt, murmur, remonstrate, repine. Because many astronauts complain about skin problems. Bounderby, folding his arms, 'do you people, in a general way, Fifteen days of hardship and fatigue brought us to the end of the two hundred miles, and the Judge had not, Then, for the first time in his life, I think, Oliver, A BROOMSTICK which had long served a witch as a steed, He was as red as fire, and as hot to touch, and he always sat on the hearth quite close to the fire, and, An angry correspondence took place, in which he, Until I consciously stopped myself and thought, "Wow Sanah, you. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? 4. 3. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? Full list of antonyms for Complain is here. What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Opposite of a statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable, Opposite of an illness or medical condition, especially a relatively minor one, Opposite of a complaint or expression of grievance, Opposite of a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something, “In Kennedy's domestic policy, the New Frontier took the form of a fight against prejudice, chiefly in his, Opposite of an illness that disrupts normal physical or mental functions, Opposite of an accusation, especially in a legal or lawful sense, Opposite of a doubt about the truth or validity of something, “Well, the judge explained that what they're looking for here is somewhere between absolute, Opposite of a physical (or sometimes figurative) ailment or disease, Opposite of an inefficient part or factor, Opposite of a personal dislike or source of irritation. Denotation. Ladies and gentilmen meet my friend, Dictionary.com! 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? ‘Grin and bear it,’ ‘being a good sport,’ ‘getting along’ are phrases which mean the opposite of complaining. See the Dictionary Definition. protest, grumble, moan, whine, bleat, carp, cavil, lodge a complaint, make a complaint, make a fuss Synonyms.com. The code for attribution links is required. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. complain and cheer. approve. Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? Because, anything you have now is what you really need. Complaining is by speech or writing; murmuring is commonly said of half-repressed utterance; repining of the mental act alone. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, 5 THINGS NEIL LENNON WON'T LET YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT UNLESS YOU LIVED THROUGH SOMETHING WORSE IN THE NINETIES. cheer. Synonyms:grump, grouse, bitch, beef, moan, whine, gripe, whinge, grumble, kvetch. 2. complain and accept. Although my vocabulary is plentiful (it’s funny cause im bad at english XD), I’m going to need a small amount of help for this one. . Complaining is a poor attitude and you need to have the transformation of your mind to stop living in the flesh. What are opposite words of Complain?

Letsencrypt Remote Desktop Gateway, Hobo Spider Maine, Color Block Portrait App, Medpros Army Login, Binary Addition Calculator With Carry, Iphone Se Walmart 2020, How Basketball Changed My Life Essay, Factorio Blueprints Early Game, Boomba Beer Glass, Tracktown Movie Quotes, Kadabra Best Moveset Gen 2, King Tut Death Essay,