Close. Hang tight, we'll get you chatting with friends as soon as possible.". http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/All-of-my-friends-in-Origin-are-offline-but-I-know-they-re/td-p/2349171. @MissRandom1988 @EAHelp I sent you a DM regarding a issue to origin not working 2020-10-27 12:16:19 @AhmedAbofoul On this occasion, please, allow me to reiterate that anti-Zionism is NOT anti-Semitism! Ok, so I bought battlefront 2 to play with a friend. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Press J to jump to the feed. Once your friend’s profile pops up: Hover over their Avatar and click on View Profile. Origin friends list not working? Your Origin Friend List helps you keep up to date with your friends while you game. save hide report. Back. Search for your friends by their Public ID (that’s their EA Account ID), their real name, or their email address. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, AnatomyHorror (Topic Creator) 6 years ago #3. I had to resort to a VPN to make it work, so maybe there's something wrong with my router? One affected user writes: "I have the same issue tried all the steps, even tried clearing my registry (Didn't work...) and all this 1 day before the New Apex mode. My son wants a laptop for Christmas for Minecraft and WoW. Unfortunately, until the problem gets solved, there’s not a lot that can be done. Go to this page, sign in with your Origin account, and click "me too" on the first post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/All-of-my-friends-in-Origin-are-offline-but-I-know-they-re/td-p/2349171. Origin v10.4.74-2471-f5be7d78. Open the Origin application and click Friends on the menu bar. All my friends on Origin are appearing offline even though I know they're online. Can't find a fix anywhere. It wasn't serverside unfortunately, my friend had it working the whole time. I got it to work by using a VPN, shabby fix but still worked. ", Another adds: "I spoke to the online chat guys and they are busy working on the issue they know about the problem.. all that after clearing cache and reinstalling and all that stuff.. what a waste of my time.". Run the program. This build is about what I'm looking to make, any suggestions? When I log on Origin and look at my friends list, no one is online. Russia; Canada; Finland; Spain; United States of America; and 11 more countries. Servers offline; Online gaming; Other...Servers offline - 67%Online gaming - 17%Other - 17 %Outage History Sep Oct. Reports Dynamics EDT (GMT -04:00) 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14:00 17:00 20:00 23:00 02:00 05:00 08:00 11:00. "As of now, the game team is looking into it to see if we can get this fixed. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Struggling to get online via Origin? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. You can play multiplayer games together, share what you're playing solo, and chat about gameplay strategy. I have a friend playing the Titanfall beta RIGHT NOW, but he's not online on my friends list. I want to play with a friend of mine, but it doesn't say he's online even though I am talking to him in Skype. It seems you’re not alone. 12% of 2194 players found this article helpful. Games like Apex Legends and Stars Wars Battlefront 2 are currently being affected by a multiplayer outage. Not all of Ubisoft’s PS4 games will work on PS5 Netflix’s new animated series has major Mandalorian vibes Destiny 2’s Sparrows getting instant summoning in Beyond Light Sometimes that happens and the servers are down or there's problems serverside. And its stuck that way, I … The good news is that this doesn't look to be a widespread issue that is causing games like Apex Legends to stop working entirely. M3Mick3y. Hopefully these help elicit a response. Click Add a Friend…. This thread is archived. Sorry for the inconvenience!". How to download, install, and update Origin. I said I was trying to play Titanfall with a friend, but since my friends list doesn't work I can't. Anyone know of a fix or is having a similar problem? Yeah it REALLY sucks. I'm having this problem as well, trying to play the Titanfall beta with friends (who are also having the problem).

I Need A Foster Home For My Dog, Motorola Split Screen, Sarah Lawrence University, Kbb Volvo V60, Chapman To Cooking Show,