On the February 14, 2020 episode of SmackDown, Otis had a date with Rose, but Dolph Ziggler appeared in Otis's place during the date, the storyline then evolved into a love triangle involving a feud between Otis and Ziggler over Rose. Then coach Sara Amato goes, ‘we need everyone to have a fruit nickname.’ I go that’s hard to do because we’d call her a banana or a strawberry something in between there. Check out the latest episode of Sportskeeda’s Dropkick DiSKussions podcast, featuring Korey Gunz and Tom Colohue, below! View our online Press Pack.

While speaking to After The Bell, Otis revealed what Mandy Rose … I’d be a little nervous and not talk normally without stuttering. Otis is more than excited about his Valentine’s Day date with Mandy Rose.

This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. “Honestly, when I used to see pretty girls, I was super duper shy and not say a word to them. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. As the Perfect Ten, the fans… I said, ‘what if I post a picture of her modeling pics and say you look great babe.’ Pretty soon that one post had more comments than actual likes because there were so many people that were just confused as to what was going on.”, “A week later on Google, when you typed in Otis, it said, ‘Otis and Mandy, are they really married?’ Something like that on the search bar. MANDY ROSE has revealed her on-screen WWE romance with Otis was her idea and says her real-life boyfriend has no problem with it. Would love your thoughts, please comment.

Have you enjoyed the Otis and Mandy Rose storyline. For a brief moment, it seemed like Tye Dillinger had finally found his niche in the WWE. “I actually went to Vince McMahon myself and pitched the idea and he loved it.”. Away from the ring and lights of the cameras, Rose and NXT superstar Tino Sabbatelli made their relationship public at the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Mandy Rose has lifted the lid on her relationship with Otis, The WWE star has revealed how her real-life boyfriend feels over her on-screen romance, Otis finally got the girl at WrestleMania 36 last month, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Soon everyone was wondering if Otis was dating the Golden Goddess. By the end of 2019, Otis entered into a romantic storyline with Mandy Rose. I’m like oh man this is kind of getting a little attention here so I just kept on like pretend creeping here on a post saying, ‘hey, you look great in this. For other inquiries, Contact Us. So nowadays you get a little more confidence as you get older. The fans ask me, ‘how’s she behind the curtain?’ I say she’s awesome. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. It all started by having fun at the WWE Performance Center, but once their chemistry was featured on WWE television it was hard not to carry on and see where that angle will go next. Prior rumors indicated that Otis Dozovic claim that he was engaged to Rose, but it was just a social media bit he was messing around with. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). “If he got jealous of this, or if any guy did, it wouldn’t work out, honestly.”, What are non-essential shops: full list of retailers closing in 2nd lockdown, Moment husband 'proves' his pregnant wife’s child isn’t his at their BABY SHOWER, Ryan Giggs arrested on ­suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at his mansion, Model in low-cut print top forced to cover boobs on flight with son, 7, The Chase contestant reveals shock behind-the-scenes secrets from game show, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. It’s Mandy. And Rose, real name Amanda Rose Saccomanno, has now revealed the story behind her relationship was her idea. Otis is more than excited about his Valentine’s Day date with Mandy Rose. Otis Explained His Real Relationship With Mandy Rose WWE She jokes around you know,” Otis said.

The pair were at the centre of one of WWE’s hottest storylines of the year after the lovable powerhouse finally got the girl at the Showcase of the Immortals. He certainly has a lot of people rooting him on. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. And when asked on how he felt and her and Otis’ romantic angle, she insisted he had no issues. She’s awesome to work with too man. MANDY ROSE has revealed her on-screen WWE romance with Otis was her idea and says her real-life boyfriend has no problem with it. That segment could draw considerable interest from fans. She grew up with brothers. Following months of twists, Otis sealed his romance with a kiss as Rose took out former partner Sonya Deville and the conniving Dolph Ziggler before being carried in the arms of her new man. That segment could draw considerable interest from fans. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. “This continued on and I thought it would be great if this became a storyline, especially once Otis entered Wrestlemania.

Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. It got out of hand because I was pretty good at nicknames.”, “Then just one day, I was sitting down, and she was posting all of her beautiful pictures online.

Fox 36 Decals, Zinzi Evans Net Worth, Darksburg Xbox One, Best Rainbow Six Siege Settings Ps4, A Real Estate Brokers License May Be Obtained By Any Of The Following Except A, Harcourt Social Studies Grade 4 Pdf, Total War Access Catchweb Spider, Pros And Cons Of Diversion Programs, A Perfect Plan 2020 Wiki, Ondreaz Lopez Shop, Ark Genesis Missions Command, Smite Thanatos Solo Build, Jimmy Butler Wingspan, Gunfire Reborn Ps4, Why Did Betty Garrett Leave All In The Family, Harry Potter Impressions Lines, Cobra Kai Snake, Capital One Pulse Intranet, Sergeant York Songs, Minecraft Execute Generator, When Will Starlink Go Public, Kara David Net Worth, Jack Kemp Cause Of Death, Bulldog Ferrets For Sale, Adcc 2021 Tickets, Astora Greatsword Infusion, 99 Restaurant Copycat Recipes, Prophets Of The Bible In Chronological Order Pdf, Where Does The Continental Divide Go Through New Mexico, Metoprolol Tartrate Hair Loss, Merlin Santana Daughter All Grown Up, Mr One Way Disney Ghost, Happy Birthday In Russian Gif,