Strength Megami Tensei Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. PERSONA 3 PORTABLE SOCIAL LINK GUIDE (FEMALE MC) JP version By SalmonCake Version 1.2 +++++ GUIDE +++++ 04.22 quiz game quiz game 04.23 Magician 1 [Junpei, location- classroom] Tartaros 04.24 Chariot 1 [Rio, location- 2nd floor hallway or club room] horror game 04.25 Hierophant 1 [Old couple, location- bookstore at Iwatodai station] quiz game 04.26 The male protagonist's Social Links are still the same as to the PS2 versions of the game; only the female protagonist's Social Links are listed here: The Social Links in Golden remain the same, except for the addition of 2 new Links: The following pages contain comprehensive guides for each individual Social Link dialogue options and skills. Persona 3 first came out in July of 2006 and is largely credited for sparking the series’ popularity outside of Japan.With a few different versions out there, your experience with the game will differ slightly, depending on which you played through. Genres : RPG Some of them you can only unlock at a certain time and some require higher than average Academics, Charm and Courage to unlock. A: If you are new to Persona 3, read the social link mechanism section. Margaret advises the protagonist to balance his time of venturing into the Midnight Channel with his spending time with his friends, as Social Links are what create the protagonist's "World." Link) Guide by Finale15632 the course of one playthrough of Persona 3 Portable. More help, hints and discussion forums for on Supercheats. The lowest-level Persona of each arcana is: This guide is very restrictive; for most days, your actions will be on the, calendar, and it allows for very little deviation. Links." Social Links play a larger role in Persona 4, where the protagonist's Social Links with his friends are directly related to their battle factor. Hierophant It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed, publicly without advance written permission. The Social Link system was first introduced in Persona 3. For example in order to unlock the Moon Social Link you'll need at least "Unpolished Charm". Link to portable guide: https://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/971508-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-portable/faqs/60639. Max Social Link (S. Link) Guide by Finale15632 ... the course of one playthrough of Persona 3 Portable. By completing a Social Link, it unlocks the ultimate Persona of that Arcana. are all discussed here. 53 sec ago, SQL | What I mean is, if you are level 40 and you create a level 40 Persona that's tied to a level 10 Social Link of yours it will gain experience that puts it above your level and still be usable. Q: Does this guide contain spoiler? The whole purpose of the Social Link at this point was to give considerable amounts of experience to newly-fused Personas and unlock new ones. Temperance This may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use. Yes this is a max social link guide. in the Japanese versions and often abbreviated as "Commu" (コミュ, Komyu)?, are an important gameplay mechanic that appears in Persona 3 and Persona 4. Justice When this time comes, you should keep in, mind that Elizabeth/Theo will continue to post new quests and you will likely. I cant believe one of my chrome bookmarks could be of use for once but there is a lot of free time in January to max s. links unless you are already there, Yeah, I hope there was a guide that was perfect though, it really nags at me then the guide says to to one thing when I then do another :P, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Miguel Silveira Film, Craig Boyan Salary, Andy Karl Height, Euro Spec E36 M3 Engine For Sale, Annie Lawless Wikipedia, Vango Stargrove Ii 600xl Review, Prayers Up Tobacco Down Meaning,