I won’t try to change your mind, but I do suggest you research activity by insurers in relation to climate change and it’s impacts. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.” — Bill Clinton in 1998, “I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.” — Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003, “The debate over Iraq is not about politics. Sorry if you don’t like how Bush delivered the message to you, without the caveats, etc – but that’s the same message you got from every Dem in the government. This time, the researchers conducted a nationwide poll. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Are there parallels here? Recruiting our panelists by phone or mail ensures that nearly all U.S. adults have a chance of selection. That study only sampled respondents from New Jersey, where the university is located. His would have been the greatest intelligence hoax of all time, fooling every intelligence agency, three presidents, five secretaries of defense and the entire world into thinking he still had the weapons.” – Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif., ranking member of the House intelligence Committee. I do NOT believe that data proves conclusively the earth is currently warming (maybe it is, but those saying it does do not seem to want to share that ‘conclusive data’); nor do I believe that human activity has anything more than an immaterial impact on the overall ‘warming’ or ‘cooling’ of the earth (whatever that means). In addition to asking respondents whether they got political and election news in the past week from each of 30 different sources (selected to represent a range of news media across different platforms), respondents were asked in an open-ended question to write in the one main source they rely on most for this news. (+1) 202-857-8562 | Fax I’m not interested in re-litigating the Iraq mis-adventure. A far greater impact on the deficit would be through spending cuts. Kman -you sound like a reasonable person so let me address some points in no particular order. Obama is responsible for the Stimulus bills – also known as the handouts to unions and other Dem cronies that resulted in a deficit 3x greater than it was with little measurable benefit to the economy, k-MAN… Those who name Fox News and MSNBC display roughly the same high levels of partisanship. I’m not interested in re-litigating this because the world knows what Fox viewers don’t – it was an un-necessary war based on stove-piped and cherry-picked intelligence. Among all U.S. adults, just a quarter gave Trump a very warm rating (between 76 and 100). Didn’t the earth generally cool from 1935 through 1975, while CO2 emissions sky rocketed? Tucker: Media critics scold Americans for enjoying Memorial Day. Here are the questions asked for this report, along with responses, and its methodology. As is the norm for Politifact, the rating often doesn’t support the research. The DGSE, SVR, BND (they are the ones who had ‘Curveball’, Egyptian and Jordanian Mukharabats all though they had them. CNN MOCKED FOR CLAIMING THAT WOMEN ARE 'BEARING THE BRUNT' OF PANDEMIC. Six other news outlets – NPR, NBC News, ABC News, MSNBC, CBS News and The New York Times – were named by at least 2% of adults. This gives us confidence that any sample can represent the whole population (see our Methods 101 explainer on random sampling). About nine-in-ten of those whose main source is Fox News (93%) identify as Republican, very close to the 95% of those who name MSNBC and identify as Democrats. PolitFact looks at a number of surveys on the subject and finds that Fox viewers … Numbers, Facts and Trends Shaping Your World. Pew in 2007 found the same thing. 3On an ideological scale, the average Fox News consumer is to the right of the average U.S. adult, but not as far to the right as the audiences of some other outlets. You can pick apart any study or poll but patterns are patterns. All Rights Reserved. No, he’s not a comedian, he’s a propagandist, he taught the young to disdain and hate President Bush’s efforts on the economy, back when we had 5% unemployment, and our campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq, And exalt the nearly nonexistent efforts of a charlatan PolitFact looks at a number of surveys on the He responds by mocking those who elevate him, as a comedian would. For the second survey, here are the questions and responses and the methodology. “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. Didn’t Al Gore predict a huge amount of hurricanes, right before 2007 and 2008 were the least active in 30 years? And so did all of your Dems. And that scientists and the media have been predicting things for decades that has turned out to be completely without merit? 4People who cite Fox News as their main source of political news are older and more likely to be white than U.S. adults overall. (+1) 202-419-4349 | Fax Everyone who took part in the surveys is a member of the Center’s American Trends Panel, an online survey panel that is recruited through national, random sampling of residential addresses. The Maryland study pretty much echoed another study they did in 2003. The Wall Street Journal wouldn’t buy it. Numbers, Facts and Trends Shaping Your World. Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. I understand your desire not to ‘relitigate the Iraqi midadventure’ – I would be too if I wanted to ignore what actually happened, what everyone said, and didn’t have the facts to back me up. Caveats missing from the Bush administrations propaganda leading up to the attack and occupation. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. To insist he is a politician, as Wallace did, despite the obvious conclusion he is no such thing, this qualifies as insane. This is one ranking Fox News doesn't want to top. So a campaign to fight AQ in Iraq, can be characterized as ‘Messopotamia,’ get it, that’s so funny. Investment is low because aggregate demand is low due to unemployment- taxes do not fit in this equation. (You can read more about this classification system in this Q&A.) Just a way to say “Leave Fox alooooooooone! Here are the questions asked in the first survey, along with responses, and the methodology. Fox News Channel "is consistently more effective at converting viewers than is MSNBC which has corresponding estimated persuasion rates of just 16 percent, 0 percent, and 8 percent," said the study.. Read this – written by one of the last intellectually honest republicans: http://capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruce-bartlett/2276/no-gov-pawlenty-tax-cuts-dont-pay-themselves?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CapitalGainsAndGames+%28Capital+Gains+and+Games+-+Wall+Street%2C+Washington%2C+and+Everything+in+Between%29 Fox News president, top anchors advised to quarantine after coronavirus exposure: report, How The Epoch Times created a giant influence machine, Donald Trump griped about ’60 Minutes’ interview, but the show got the last word.

Tpg Sixth Street Partners Salary, 2x2 Spotter Arms, Pulp Fiction Travolta Meme Generator, Squamish Feeling Meaning, Toyota Celica Gt4 St205 For Sale, Ryan Garcia Boxrec, Is Plutonium Bo2 Legal, Batwoman' Season 2 Wiki,