Olympic Pizza Cornwall; Olympic Pizza, Cornwall; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Olympic Pizza Restaurant on Zomato .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Food delivery is a big plus of Olympic Pizza. Try us and you'll be convinced! More. Sign Up. Free delivery, Minimum delivery $10.00 All of our pizzas are a special mix of white and whole wheat flour, our signature tomato sauce, and our blend of premium mozzarella and edam cheese made with pride for over 50 years. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on Olympic Pizza menu. Keep it up guys, best pepperoni and fries n gravy. Home Services. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more. You need to be logged in to claim a company. Menu; Catering; Gallery; Contact; MENU. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. Olympic Pizza is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1255 Pitt St. Olympic Pizza is in the "Pizza restaurant" category. Best Pizza in Cornwall, ON - Louis' Pizzeria, Olympic Pizza, North End Pizzeria, New Roma's Restaurant, Esca Gourmet Pizza + Bar, Riverside Restaurant, Magic Mike's Pizza, Pizza Hut, City Limits Bar and Grill, Cornwall Bar-B-Q Pizzeria Restaurant. 3205 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H5, Hours First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Please respect physical distancing measures, the health and safety of our guests remains our top priority!Now serving lunch from 11:30am-3pm daily! He said whyyyyy?? For Businesses. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Auto Services . Olympic Pizza menu. Indian Distance: 0.37 miles, North End Pizzeria ($$) This place was disgusting , I've never had pizza with such flavourless cheese. You lost my business and any future recommendations. This review is Olympic Pizza Details Olympic Pizza 1255 Pitt St Cornwall, ON (613) 932-2323 Upload menu. All info on Olympic Pizza in Cornwall - Call to book a table. International, Mediterranean, Pizza, Riverside Restaurant ($$) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Foodlocate is the popular platform for Restaurants and their menus. If Cornwall were to have an official food, it would probably be pizza. We stopped at a farmers market after our yucky food experience and told the farmer we had just come from this pizza joint and the look on his face was hilarious. Dairy Queen Grill & Chill is in the "Fast food…, Hot & Fresh Fast Food is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1404 Pitt St. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)6139389360,(+1)6139386688. read more. Six brothers originally from the island of Evia in Greece who now call Vancouver home, had a vision of opening up an authentic home style eatery. ... You can specify link to the menu for Olympic Pizza using the form above. COLD APPETIZERS. Distance: 0.10 miles, Thai Khmer Cuisine ($$) I hope the $25.00 I just paid and the $4.50 tip for the driver goes along way for you. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Have you ever heard of such a thing ? Don't miss our Happy Hour, from Monday to Friday 3-5pm! Dairy Queen Grill & Chill is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1307 Pitt St. Olympic Pizza is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1255 Pitt St. Olympic Pizza is in the "Pizza restaurant" category. Thai, Cambodian Old-fashion pizzerias abound in the city, with a dedicated legion of fans scattered across the country. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)6139322323. Friday and Saturday: 11:30am – late. Thursday: best pizza getti by far in town and gravy, After two years of living in Cornwall I've tried many places and Olympic pizza has never yet disappointed me the pizza is amazing with thick toppings the fries and poutine are delicious,the menu has many good choices and the portions are usually large.I'll definitely keep on coming back.I recommend this place. Sunday to Thursday: 11:30am – 10:00pm Pizza Love the real.... Great food always brings me back to Cornwall. We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. He was right! Olympic Pizza Cornwall; Olympic Pizza, Cornwall; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Olympic Pizza Restaurant on Zomato Reservations can be done via phone (+1)6139328075. 1 Review Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Ice Cream, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fast Food Rendez Vous Bar is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1213 Pitt St. Rendez Vous Bar is in the "Bar" category. Sunnyside Up ($) Améliorer la visiblité de votre restaurant sur les moteurs de recherche. Olympic Pizza is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1255 Pitt St. Olympic Pizza is in the "Pizza restaurant" category. Good service is something that guests highlight in their reviews. $$ We have ordered many times, also at least six times a year I order four pizzas each time for my co-workers. Click to add your description here. shredded cucumber and fresh garlic blended in Greek yogurt, traditional red caviar, lemon and olive oil spread, rolled vine leaves stuffed with rice seasoned beef then topped with avgolemono sauce, marinated squid, lightly floured and fried, topped with red onions and served with lemon and tzatziki, seasoned Greek meatballs, grilled to order, breaded white meat chicken breat with honey mustard or plum sauce, flaky filo pastry stuffed with spinach and feta, Kefalotiri cheese, pan fried, finished with lemon, tiger prawns sauteed in white wine, garlic and butter, a hearty tomato based vegetable and bean soup, a light chicken and rice broth gently finished with whipped egg and lemon, fresh crispy greens with your choice of Italian, Ranch, Thousand Island, or oil & vinegar, Traditionally done with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, onions, feta and olives, crispy romaine lettuce tossed in authentic dressing, crisp romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, fresh mint, dressing in our own special vinaigrette, Al dente noodles done in a creamy parmesan sauce, ham, pepperoni, black olives, mushroom, shrimp & green peppers, salami, cappicollo, chorizo, green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, pepperoni, ham, beef, Genoa salami & chorizo, tomato, mushroom, green peppers, black olives & onion, grilled chicken, green peppers, onions & bbq sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, onions & feta, choice “spring” lamb leg skewered and marinated, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, boneless, skinless chicken breast skewered and marinated, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, tender cuts of “spring” lamb, slow roasted and topped with lamb gravy, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and garlic toast, seasoned juicy lamb chops done on the grill, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and garlic toast, layers of warm spinach, feta, onions, herbs & kefalotiri cheese, topped with bechamel sauce and served with rice pilaf and Greek salad, marinated squid, lightly floured and fried, served with lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad, full rack of ribs, seasoned with lemon and herbs, charbroiled on the grill, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and garlic toast, Canadian Angus beef skewered and marinated, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, tiger prawns sauteed in white wine and garlic butter, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, half chicken marinated in lemon and herbs and roasted to perfection, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and garlic toast, a delicious Greek casserole with layers of zucchini, eggplant, potatoes and ground beef, topped with bechamel sauce and served with rice pilaf and Greek salad, grilled beef meatballs seasoned in traditional Greek spices, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, ripe vine leaves stuffed with rice seasoned beef, topped with homemade avgolemono sauce, served with lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, flaky filo pastry stuffed with spinach and feta then baked in the oven, served with rice pilaf, lemon roasted potatoes, Greek salad and pita, oven roasted half chicken done in our homemade bbq sauce, served with either rice, baked potato or spaghetti and green salad, a full rack of baby back ribs done in our homemade bbq sauce, served with either rice, baked potato or spaghetti and green salad, traditional Greek pastry with layers of flaky filo, walnuts, and honey, the original, rich and creamy, topped with strawberry coulis, a decadent layered dessert, wafer base done in Grand Marnier, topped with vanilla custard and garnished with almonds, We have alllllll the 'BOOS' at Olympia ⁠ Ha, Tuesday's are for take-out and letting somebody el, We're open for lunch for all of your post-voting e, Straight from the source! Never again. Dishes in Olympic Pizza. Is this your restaurant? $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Monday: Add Hours Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. That place is so bad. Hot & Fresh Fast Food is in the "Fast food restaurant…. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Olympic Pizza. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Cornwall has a lot of great pizza but Olympic is my favourite! Friday: Learn more. Pizzaghetti amazing. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1 review of Olympic Pizza "This place was disgusting , I've never had pizza with such flavourless cheese. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Menu Cornwall pizza. This pizzeria guarantees you perfectly cooked Pepperoni, bacon cheeseburgers and chicken. The restaurant has a seating area with tables. Olympia Pizza brings rich culinary history to the heart of Vancouver’s famous Kitsilano. Bangkok Noodle Soup & Grill is an establishment located in Cornwall, Ontario on 1503 Pitt St. Bangkok Noodle Soup & Grill is in the "Thai…. Write a Review. Email us or call us on (604) 732-5334, Address I am not the person to want anything for free, but I am certainly the person to want what I paid for. Very bad customer service. Imported Greek. I would have sent you north end instead. #5 of 35 pizza restaurants in Cornwall .

Hosa Headphone Adapter, City West Water, Applied Law Jobs, Baltimore City Water, Frozen Coloring Pages Pdf, Caldercraft Model Ship Fittings, Suspense In Tagalog, Hiding Tv Cables In Wall Australia, Arris Tm722 Us Light Orange, Css Solved Past Papers Pdf, She Suddenly Lost Interest,