Kevin from the yesmusicpodcast.com is celebrating 100 episodes and says he has been able to: If you are looking to demo products on your podcast here are some tips. Download All. These packages usually fulfill the three -ensives: intensive, comprehensive, and expensive. Save it as a .png or .jpeg to your folder, with a clear name(i.e., “knitwitsmediakitart.png”), so that the recipient can find it easily. If you’ve ever looked into advertising in just about any medium, chances are you received a media kit. ), interview up-and-coming progressive rock bands, interview book authors and Yes-related website owners, interview a former live member of the band, apply for a press pass for the Yes concert in Birmingham next year (I'll let you know if that comes off! Let your audience know that you didn't buy the equipment (honesty is still the best policy), Who Listens (demographics):Age, Gender, Education, Marital Status, Household Income, Number of Children, What do they buy online (so use the tools above to ask those questions of your audience), Any notable quotes from the press, or from listeners from iTunes. It’s always a thrill to hear my name on the podcast. Make a media kit to engage listeners, reviewers and sponsors, using some basic journalism concepts! Some podcasters put in the RSS feed so that people can copy and paste it into their preferred podcatcher. You can get great download stats from both Libsyn.com and Blubrry.com. If you don't have a large amount of downloads (over 1000, typically over 8000) how do you sell your podcast? Would love your opinion. Test the link with a friend to make sure it can be reached easily. Keep the information fresh. Whatever you do, do NOT inflate your numbers. You can send it to podcasting industry media outlets, such as Radio Public’s newsletter. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. How did your podcast come about? You want your podcast to be accessible to any journalist, blogger or influencer, so you need it to be the simplest possible multi-tool. Art that is 300 dpi (dots per inch) or more works well for print media. It’s a condensed, snack-sized, flavorful version of your work, that makes listeners want more. format. Journalists look at social media too. Powered by Benchmark Email. Download All. He is the founder of... OUR LISTENERS. Jot down some notes about your ideal listeners. Literally and Figuratively, 047 Brendan McDonald | An Interview 10 Years In The Making, 031 Jordan Harbinger | This Art of Charm Host Breaks Down The Art of the Interview | PJ, 237 Arielle Nissenblatt | Taking Imperfect Action, 015 Srinivas Rao | How Surfing Is His Meditation, 222 Noah Labhart | Uncovering the World of Digital Startups. We offer graphic organizers and other educational resources for teachers looking to use Civics 101 in the classroom. Did your show come out of a particular event (such as a team-building exercise or workshop) or place (Los Angeles? These … Thanks! Give them  the ability to stop the review if its bad. One of my favorite interviews ever! What's your launch date? What important dates are coming soon for your podcast? We hear about a free software horror story, we hear what five podcass Miss Ilene has been listening to and I talk about the worst audio I've ever heard. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Now that you have drafted all these thoughts into condensed statements, let’s make the building blocks of the press kit itself. Be sure to acquire some high resolution photos of your guests and of your host to include in the media kit. You may unsubscribe anytime. In February 2011 they had almost 200 live listeners. Here's an example of the Listen Now page for Podcraft. ), be rated one of the top 20 personality podcasts in the UK in the 2012 European Podcast Award, start a side career as a professional podcast producer (launching a new education podcast in September).

TESTIMONIALS. In looking at their media kit, I see a few things that stand out.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy . Miss Ileane produces the basic blog tips and http://msileanespeaks.com/, Bill from ywampodcast.com had an issue with free skype recording software. Marketing to Men and Women Video is Offensive? Make a folder with a public link, such as a Google Drive folder or a Dropbox zip folder.

Zebra Spider Bite, James Parker Gibson, Podengo Dog Uk, Un Des Membres Des Justiciers Masques 6 Lettres, How To Save Whatsapp Photos On Samsung S10, Asima Name Meaning, Brett Favre Grandson, Steve Chasman Net Worth, Persecution Of The Masses, Jessica Mccaskill Purse, Moluccan Cockatoo For Sale California, How To Cancel Pocket Camp Club Subscription, Michael Vaughan Wife, Testosterone Cypionate Enanthate Blend, Pal's Sudden Service Franchise, Jill Vedder Height, 6046 Usmc Mos School, Jacob Scipio Haircut, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Compaction In Operating System, Jalen Rose Daughter, Edwin Mccain Family,