"There was a little bit [of contact] but he didn’t hurt me or anything. This could see repeats of the extreme violence in previous fixtures.The backlash from Pompey fans could be seen when Millwall came to Portsmouth last time as there was thousands of Pompey fans waiting for Millwall after the game at the station. '˜Pompey fans are boisterous and like everyone we do have an element that can misbehave but I don't we're worse than any other club.'. This is the moment Portsmouth fans tried to storm the Oldham Athletic fans - after apparently becoming frustrated at a bare-chested Latics fan chanting songs for his team. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Yob David Oppitz clashed with Sunderland star Luke O'Nien during the League One play-off at Portsmouth, O'Nien climbs out the crowd as Sunderland team-mates remonstrate with the Pompey fans, David Oppitz, left, at the wedding of his son Warwick, Warwick Oppitz, circled, was one of two sons who watched the game with David Oppitz, A T-Shirt and tracksuit trousers identical to the ones worn by the fan at Fratton Park hang on the washing line at the home of David Oppitz today, caught on camera apparently taking sly potshots, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Official stats released by the Home Office and seen by The News, show 59 Pompey fans were arrested during the last season. But it's got to be proportionate. O'Nien climbs out the crowd as Sunderland team-mates remonstrate with the Pompey fans Credit: Reuters The 50-year-old old Pompey fan had gone to watch the match at … Millwall fans will also be boarding the train at London Bridge to head off to Southampton.If you ask me (I know you didn?t) I think that this was a bit careless of the police. I have to say despite the warning of the riots unless you are ridiculously earlier (12-1) you won?t see any Millwall fans at all, seeing as any Millwall fan who is still at London Bridge come 2 O?clock will be late!It wouldn?t surprise me that many Pompey fans do travel down early (pub). However, Blues supporters have since rallied in defence of their club and feel they have been hard done by. ©JPIMedia Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved. SunSport visited the home Oppitz shares with his wife, who refused to comment and turned our reporter away. I don't believe that's happening with Pompey fans. That's why the figures have been distorted. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. '˜On paper these statistics may look troubling, but what it actually demonstrates is the success rate of the force's work in tackling football-related violence. It’s a great ground with a cracking support and it’s a shame sometimes one lets them down.". He doesn’t need or deserve that. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service in hot water over deleted free school meals tweet, Staff at floating Royal Navy museum HMS Caroline face redundancy as consultants brought in. I think he got arrested in the end, but he can have that one.". Spencer Green, committee member with London branch of Pompey Supporters' Club, which represents hundreds of fans - said: '˜To rank Portsmouth as one of the worst-behaved fanbases in the country is rubbish. Almost all the Pompey fan arrests were made during home games, with 88 per cent taking place at Fratton Park. Almost half of the total arrests made of Pompey fans (28) were for violent disorder offences, which was roughly in line with other clubs. News Politics Pompey fans rally after club's supporters named among the worst-behaved in British football ARREST rates for Pompey fans are among the worst in … The force claimed its hardline approach, which in September saw eight yobs jailed for violent disorder during the match between Pompey and Plymouth. '˜There seems to be a vendetta going on against football supporters at the moment,' he said. Burly David Oppitz was caught on camera apparently taking sly potshots at Sunderland ace O'Nien during the League One play-off game against Portsmouth on Thursday night. '˜Anybody who knowingly commits a criminal offence has got to be dealt with. "Someone like Luke as well, he’s a fantastic lad. THE football fan who appeared to kick and punch Sunderland star Luke O'Nien has been named. Lifelong Pompey fan Bob Beech, 51, of Milton also stood up for Blues' supporters. "Listen, when the whistle goes it’s two teams going at it, two crowds going at it and that’s just part of it. ', This website and its associated newspaper are members of Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). '˜But I can't believe that Portsmouth's fans were the worst behaved in the country. Hampshire police have opened an investigation into an assault, and spoke to the player immediately after the match for his take. Many fans will get the coach, many will drive and many will get the train to the Valley.There won?t be any violence on the coaches, maybe a few in the car but the train is a definite no no IF you don?t like violence.The reason for this is that Portsmouth fans will travel to London Bridge and then change trains for Charlton. So, yeah, no problem. As previously reported, Hampshire police has been clamping down on football hooliganism. A Hampshire Police spokesperson said: "We can confirm we are investigating an assault against a Sunderland player at the Portsmouth v Sunderland football game at Fratton Park last night (Thursday, May 16). '˜We have worked tirelessly to target the main offenders and bring them to justice, and as such we have seen a statistical increase in the number of arrests made and football banning orders given to Pompey fans. PC Stuart Dickerson, Hampshire police's dedicated football officer, said: '˜In 2017 we were faced with significant levels of violence and disorder at Portsmouth football matches, and this game was no exception. He said: '˜I feel police and the judicial system in our city has gone way overboard. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. '˜As a result, the level of disorder and violence we have seen at matches in the last year has noticeably reduced, and we are pleased to see this.

Addressing In Osi Model, Continuum Shaders For Minecraft, Jojo Starbuck Net Worth, Les Jeunes Années D'une Reine 1954 Télécharger, Iron Giant Disney Plus, Legion Tech Dbd,