The devil is using it, to remove focus. Eccl. If your destiny could not have been tampered with, you could not have been where you are today. Every marine altar in the foundation of Namibia be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.5. You have entered an incorrect email address! Every altar of polygamy in the foundation of Namibia attacking marriages in Namibia, enough is enough, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus. Backlink this site and others with links! May His name be praised forever more, Amen!Our topic for this month is what I call: “Praying to Recover your Exchanged Destiny”.Eccl. or email to: admin@evangelistjoshua.com. The good news is that what is killed, stolen or destroyed by the enemy can be restored by God. My gate of glory under locked and key, I open you today by fire, in the name of Jesus. Thou ancient of Days, rebuke the devourer for my sake, in the name of Jesus. I command all the damages done to my life by . Prayer is the key to unlock your destiny. I exhume my keys buried in the land of the wicked, in the name of Jesus. 5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high, 6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! Any power sitting upon my life, blocking me from rising, be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus.13. Your greatest enemy is the power that does not want you to fulfil your destiny. Why am I not able to secure even an ordinary job? Every door of greatness, prosperity and health, I open you by fire. Confession (Gen 28:15) And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. SHARE to millions of friends! Every strange power surrounding my keys of greatness with animals in the dream, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. The above verses said that there is an evil that is going on under the sun, which means there are evils being done on the face of the earth. The evil that is happening is the exchange of other people’s destinies. I would also like to thank God, for always providing funds for this bulletin. O God arise and let Your finger write a more glorious testimony for my destiny this year!!! You need to call upon God concerning your life and He will deliver you. Your greatest enemy is the power that does not want you to fulfil your destiny. Afflictions and failures that I suffered in the past, GATHER yourselves together now! I depossess myself of any keys of barrenness that I have ignorantly collected from the spirit spouse, in the name of JESUS. 9. !’ in Jesus’ name. 6. I recover my destiny from the hand of destiny exchangers in the name of Jesus.7. Brethren, I want to thank the Lord and praise Him for His mercies and kindness over our lives. I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus. EVERY key manipulators in my father’s house and mother’s house, lock your destiny by your hands, in the name of Jesus. 3 John: 2 “Brethren, I wish above all things that thou prospereth and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth” (KJV) God`s desire is for us to enjoy our lives to the fullness. Shock my foes, friends, and even myself, in the name of Jesus. Why is there no husband/wife to marry? Without the keys, opportunities will be wasted and your helpers cannot get access to you. He says in Isa. Only few people are living according to God’s standard for their lives.I would like you to read this bulletin with a prayerful heart. Thou ancient of Days, rebuke the devourer for my sake, in the name of Jesus.14. You and I are the care takers of this world. Every altar of the waster erected to waste this nation, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.2. 2. You have entered an incorrect email address! All rights reserved. After the brother died, this sister started getting well. I reject the spirit of regret, woes and disappointment, in the name of Jesus. Every destiny destroyed by polygamy, be reversed, in the name of Jesus. He says in Isa. 10:5-7 “There is an evil I have seen under the sun, 6- Folly is set in great dignity, 7 while the rich sit in a lowly place, I have seen servants on horses while princes walk on the ground like servants. They can exchange your hard work with laziness: Before you were doing very well but later on, you started slacking. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) ”FAIR USE” in the case of re-publication on online media or offline. My life is not a fertile ground for any evil to thrive in, Jesus’ name. Every opportunity you see is like you are not up to the task. I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus. Everything lost to the devil will be restored by God. I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name; I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus. If you need prayer, please email prayerrequest@evangelistjoshua.com. Get a new key and demonstrate it by declaring that ”I open the door of my………. Every power that has padlocked my destiny, Fire of God burn the padlock to ashes and the spirits, in the name of Jesus. It is only by His grace that we are able to publish and distribute it monthly. The secret of success is to be focused. Many destinies have been exchanged. You the key of my destiny breakthrough, wherever you are hidden, become too hot to handle for the enemy, locate me now by fire!!! This is very much in use against the people by the devil. I want you to understand that, you have sold your destiny. I use the key of David to open my heavens, in the name of Jesus. 3. You need to pray for God to restore your godly ordained destiny. You need to pray for God to restore your godly ordained destiny. I remember the first deliverance programme that I attended in 2001. 1. Maybe, you are like that sister who ignorantly gave herself to sleep with her brother. He was asked to sleep with his sister in order to become rich. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Every demonic attack, anywhere in this nation, erected to keep my destiny in the valley, by the thunder fire of God, shatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus.14. Anything stolen from my life while I was in the womb be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.11. The enemy will use distraction to remove people from their right track. I challenge the foundation of Namibia with the fire of the Holy Ghost and the blood of Jesus. Every witchcraft dedication done to keep our nation in bondage be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.8. Why is my life full of struggle? There was a sister that came to the deliverance programme, she looked like a zombie, saliva was gushing out of her mouth and a prayer point was called on a Monday, “Any power using my virtue to prosper die, in the name of Jesus.”. You can use your present keys to act it on by faith and with consistency, your doors will naturally open to you. in the name of Jesus. But the more, he was getting rich, the more his sister was getting worse and worse. Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of it, in the name of Jesus. Please make your financial commitment through  this account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Telegram group:+2348099828623. Many, through carelessness break the protective hedge God has placed around their lives and property. in the name of Jesus. Lord, heal all wounds and spiritual bullets sustained from attacks of the enemy. 3. Every serpent of darkness which has sucked my virtue, through sex with any satanic agent, vomit, my virtue and die, in the name of Jesus. Devil can find it easier to steal from people but to recover back that thing can sometimes take years, days, weeks, months. Every door of failure, tragedy and infirmities, I shut you down by fire!!! It is no longer with you. The good seed, the bible is talking about here, are the good things which God has put in your life. Prayer Points 1. Your vision will empower you to overcome the opposition. You might ask! 2. Any power from my foundation, contesting over my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.2.

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Games, Propel Forward Meaning, Live Edge Table Legs Home Depot, Shoe Lake Backcountry Camping, Sienna 8 Passenger Vs 7 Passenger, 2019 Honda Accord Ground Clearance, Arthur Season 23 Episode 2,