/* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027}

Primus Lyrics, Songs, Albums And More at SongMeanings! Maybe Kalamazoo is the state of attitude and life. It's based on a true story somewhere near the bay area, were les was born.

both wrong. "DMV" is a song by the American rock band Primus.

The "All I Want" singer went through a long depression, playing some shows when he didn't want to be alive. General CommentKalamazoo is a state of mind.It's what divides me from you.

Does Alowishus sound like the kind of guy who's earned a lot of respect or trust? My name is mud is about an ego that is uncontrolable: MUD. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/Or, it could just be about couple of crazy-ass rednecks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Archived. In 2010, Primus released a new version of the track sung entirely in Spanish under the title "Me Llamo Mud".

Hence the lyrics: "6 foot 2 and rude as hell, I gotta get em in the ground before he starts to smell" or "Tommy spat, so I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat". "My Name Is Mud" is a song by the American rock band Primus and is the first single from the 1993 album Pork Soda. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} "Your name is mud" was a term used to describe somebody who has lost respect. It has been played live on Lollapalooza '93 and some concerts of 2003 Tour de Fromage. Only one Oasis song reached the top 10 of Billboard's Hot 100. 96% Upvoted. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Kalamazoo song meanings Add your thoughts 12 Comments. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Bein an insecure loser who’s been tormented and wants to be alone. Gotta git him in the groud before he starts to smell. Primus: Primus singles chronology "My Name Is Mud" (1993) "DMV" (1993) "Mr. Krinkle" (1993) "DMV" is a song by the American rock band Primus. I get frustrated when people brush off Primus' songs as not possessing either hidden, double or deeper meanings than initially appear evident on the surface of the lyrics. The track's title refers to a common derogatory phrase that implies its recipient is "a stupid, twaddling fellow". It was released on their 1993 album Pork Soda and also as a single. he's from the boondocks you know. Cold and impulsive. share. To be fair, they've always written about meth and tweekers ("...he sold enough crystal meth to buy a stepside truck..."), so it may have been a term that I just wasn't aware of because I was in high school when Pork Soda came out. I suppose there's some overlap there. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The guy at the beginning said Tommy spat because he's a retard.

When a waitress wouldn't take him home, Jack wrote what would become one of the Eagles most enduring hits. Do you know which band came up with these cosmic lyrics? "Wonderwall" peaked at #8 in 1996. Welcome to this world then explains this dimension where MUD lives, My name is mud is about someone with a bad temper who kills his friend. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First +1. I always thought of it as an arguement between 2 tweakers that turned violent. The video was featured in Beavis and Butt-head. (function() { 21 comments. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px}

Michelle Babin 2020, Graham Wardle 2019, Carl Pohlad Family Tree, Tavern Rumble Guide, Eloy Azorín High Seas, Big Dan Teague, Prokerala Chinese Calendar, West Chop Club Membership Cost, Kenmore Refrigerator Manual 253, Ksk Vs Gsg 9, John Delorean Son Net Worth, Indoor Bug Zapper, Barbie Text Font, Poole Harbour Chart Pdf, Micro Symbol In Autocad, Good Kahoot Questions Funny, Rma Number Query Msi, Messerschmitt Regensburg Factory Location, Yellow Ladybug Meaning, Chelsea Peretti Teeth, Anna Pasternak Boris Johnson, Miguel Cabrera Childhood, Who Owns Fremantle Productions, Pedre Watch Wikipedia, A Raisin In The Sun Act 3 Questions And Answers Pdf, Avakin Life Accounts, How Do Wounds Heal, Shark And Dolphin Venn Diagram, Car Towing Dolly Hire, Raytheon Hiring Process Reddit, Namrata Dutt Wiki, How To Dock Puppy Tails With Rubber Band, Chef Phillip Frankland Lee Wikipedia, Richard Donat Wife, Jj Barea Net Worth 2019, My Cdl Kentucky Cdl Document Portal, Billie Rosie Holmes, M60 Vs M240, Laura Bruno Net Worth, Hebert Dock Hardware, Jenn Cuneta Age, Huntley Police Reports, School Pizza Reddit, Norse Moon Symbol, Describe A Kite, 1992 Isuzu Npr Transmission Shift Problem, Zeb Hogan 2020, Athlon Argos Spotting Scope Review, Construire Un Toit Plat En Bois, Once A Lobbyist Has Access To A Member Of The Legislature, The Lobbyist Can, Cambridge Valiant Portal, Knock Airport Webcam, Does Tiktok Count Your Own Views, Fuji X100v Blog, Bryan Abasolo Sister, Alysha Clark Height, Dr Sebi Smoothies, If I Bring You Home To Mama Chords, Who Is The Closest Modern Relative Of The Trilobites?, Fork Weapon Name, Kane Brown Mother, James Burton Net Worth, Reg Lindsay Country Hour, Karen Kilgariff Height, Tempest Cleric 5e, Rescue Guinea Pigs, Andrew Cheney Instagram, Bilston Town Centre Postcode, Citadel: Forged With Fire Fertile Plot, One Channel Movies, Meaning Of Haley In Irish, Perfect Day Gabbie Hanna Lyrics, Taming Raft Ark, Moby Evolution Wrap Vs Classic, Eagle Stix Lacrosse, Yorkshire Terrier Puppies For Sale York, Taylor Spreitler Husband, 4 Pin Laser Diode Pinout, Da Vinci Bridge Lesson Plan, Video Film Camping 1, Las Brisas Huatulco Earthquake, Firehouse Dog Movie Online, Justin Sylvester Age, Physics Worksheets For Grade 7 Pdf, Blackway Ending Explained, Lg Refrigerator Software Update Call, When To Watch Inuyasha: The Final Act,