Premier® Magnum Copper-Plated. PRICE RANGE$$$ VIEW. 5 Items . Ouch Factor: While these Managed-Recoil loads are lighter and slower than the regular BuckHammers, they still kick much harder than the other two low-recoil loads I tested. That is, until now. Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge . The end result is a high-performance bullet … Has anyone tried the "TRU-BALL" Federal Premium Vital-Shock Low Recoil Slugs? Zmego, These are the only slugs I use and they worked in my son's SX2 and like Joey, my 1100 and Saiga. A close examination of big game record books quickly reveals one strikingly consistent fact; the overwhelming majority of trophy book whitetails are found in shotgun slug-only states. My local shop has a few boxes of these in stock but at 1200 FPS I am unsure if they will run in my JM. ULTIMATE TROPHY-TAKING TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY BARNES. $249 for 250 delivered. © Remington Arms Company, LLC. With effective energy out to 80 yards, these 1-ounce slugs easily handle the majority of shotgun deer hunting ranges. Field & Stream may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. This site does not support your version of Internet Explorer. This is an all-copper sabot slug designed for a rifled barrel. in my Benelli M2.Very accurate, easy on the shoulder, and until recently redily avaliable. A “Magic Bullet,” indeed! That is a good price for good slugs. Starting at $5.57. I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot a deer at 100 yards with a Managed-Recoil Copper Solid. What makes the HSM Low Recoil rifle rounds so radically different, so unique, is they all feature full, standard weight-for-caliber hunting bullets! The metal target in the picture I posted? The Remington Managed Recoil load (125 grain PSP bullet, MV 2660 f.p.s.) The Hornady Custom Lite load (125 grain SST bullet, MV 2675 f.p.s.) Sort By. PRICE RANGE$$$ VIEW. A good recoil pad can help soften the blow to the shooter's shoulder. All rights reserved. Standard size IPSC target, I'll take it. I've used cases of them through an SLP and a Versamax. MGM Targets makes those. I recently bought a case, for only a little less than the ammoman link posted above. http://www.ammoman.com/p/317/12-gauge-slugs-by-remington-20285?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1. The Remington and Hornady reduced recoil loads generate estimated recoil of 11.2 and 11.3 ft. lbs. Why stake your hunt on inferior shotgun slugs? Damn slugs are expensive! Premier Accutip Sabot Slugs. Managed-Recoil® bullets deliver 2x expansion with over 75% weight retention on shots inside of 50 yards and out to 200 yards. To put an ad into your watch list, Please. By How do they compare to other slugs you've shot? If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Model 110 savage 7mm remington mag wood … This higher velocity slug exits the barrel at 1800 fps, 13% faster than standard 1 oz. MR-Slugger-Rifled-Slugs Slugger Managed Recoil Rifled Slugs . The ­Managed-Recoil BuckHammers shoot a 11⁄8-ounce slug at 1350 fps and produce about a third less recoil. Remington managed recoil. That is a good price for good slugs. When the buck of a lifetime steps out at 150 yards, squeeze the trigger with confidence. … The picture below shows 5 shots (offhand) at 50 yards using the Remington Managed Recoil slugs in a 930 that I installed a XS rear sight on just this morning. View as Grid List. The MPBR of this load is 245 yards. Accuracy: The light BuckHammers grouped around 15⁄8 inches at 50 yards. Premier® Nitro Sporting Clays. Penetration: The standard BuckHammer blasted a cavity about 4 inches wide upon hitting the Test Tube before passing all the way through. All rights reserved. Starting at $5.57. Pheasant Loads. Not enough gas for the single gas port to operate the system. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race after all. Through a specialized new bullet developed specifically to perform at lower velocity levels. Premier Expander Sabot Slugs. No experience with the Mossberg but I used them in my 1100 and my Versamax and never had a problem with them. A weak grip or a weird position sometimes causes a jam (depends on gun). With effective energy out to 80 yards, these 1-ounce slugs easily handle the majority of shotgun deer hunting ranges. Through a specialized new bullet developed specifically to perform at lower velocity levels. Remington Managed-Recoil ­BuckHammer $6 per box of 5 OR $60 for all 12 boxes. Managed-Recoil® Centerfire Ammunition delivers trusted Remington® field-proven hunting performance out to 200 yards, with half the recoil. Ammo in the closet is money in the bank these days! Remington managed recoil. I recently bought a case, for only a little less than the ammoman link posted above. When I started the Remington Managed Recoil was all the low recoil slugs I could lay hands on and they shoot fine, if a little low and right, out of my 1100 CM. Penetration: The regular copper solids have a muzzle velocity of 1450 fps. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Shotshell Slug Ballistics FILTER BY LINE: ALL Premier Copper Solid Premier AccuTip Premier Expander Slugger Slugger High Velocity Managed Recoil Slugger FILTER BY GAUGE/BORE: ALL 410 Bore 12 Gauge 16 Gauge 20 Gauge 28 Gauge Gas-operated semi-automatic actions reduce apparent recoil by spreading it over a longer period of time. These sorts of things cannot be accounted for in a recoil table. Where did you get that metal target and how much? PRICE RANGE$ VIEW. Clear editor. Display as a link instead, × Show per page. and heck, with them on the shelf locally you can try 5-10 before springing for a case. The Remington Managed Recoil 1200fps 1oz works in my Versamax. How? Ouch Factor: At 1 ounce and 1200 fps, the ­Managed-Recoil Cop­per Solids were the ­softest-kicking slug I tried. Buy a couple of boxes and give them a try.   Pasted as rich text.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Low Recoil. How? I was lucky and ordered 10 boxes just before they went out of stock at Brownells. A Bonnier Corporation Company. Interestingly, it does not seem to make any difference that I can tell in what choke tube I am launching them through. For many years, the gap between low recoil and effective hunting performance seemed an insurmountable one. Slugger® High Velocity…, Always in the forefront of deer slug technology, we redesigned our 12-gauge Slugger Rifled Slug for a 25% improvement in accuracy. Copy and paste the following URL for this listing. 12 Gauge ammo. Why November is The Best Time to Hunt Coyotes, How to Icefish for Giant Walleye, Lake Trout, and Perch, The 6 Best Rifle Cartridges for Moose Hunting, How to Ready Your Pump-Action Shotgun as Survival Tool for Bear Country. Remington Managed-Recoil Copper Solid This is an all-copper sabot slug designed for a rifled barrel. I've used them in a 930 and my Benny Hill M2, They run fine. Hard to find on the shelves here in town or online. Show per page. They are pretty good but about 8" high and right out of my 930 JM Pro. Looks like these folks have some in stock. With effective energy out to 80 yards, these 1-ounce slugs easily… Less recoil means sighting-in at the range becomes a more comfortable, fun experience. © Remington Arms Company, LLC. Conclusion: It’s a devastating and accurate performer from rifled-barrel guns but not a light kicker. February 23, 2013 in Shotgun - Technical. This puts it in the same class, kickwise, as a midbore mag­num rifle like a .338. MORE LETHAL, AND IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TIP. The end result is a high-performance bullet optimized to provide the on-game results you've come to expect from Remington Ammunition with just half the felt recoil. In the meantime, I occasionally stumble across a few boxes of the Remington Slugger (1 oz at 1530 fps) and pick them up. The results did create low kick, but at the expense of bullet expansion and on-game performance. All rights reserved. Paste as plain text instead, × All rights reserved. × Less recoil means sighting-in at the range becomes a more comfortable, fun experience. Remington managed recoil. The don't work in a magnum barreled 1100. Conclusion: It’s a great choice for the recoil-conscious shooter who wants the utmost accuracy from a rifled gun. If you are talking about the blue hulled slugs, they're great. I also recently bought a case of the B&P low recoil somebody here recommended and have only shot a few but they function fine in the 1100 and seem to shoot to the same POA as the Remington, and are a lot cheaper. With effective energy out to 80 yards, these 1-ounce slugs easily handle the majority of shotgun deer hunting ranges. Awesome! slugs. PRICE RANGE$ VIEW. With effective energy out to 80 yards, these 1-ounce slugs easily…. has an EKR of 225 yards. $6 per box of 5 OR $60 for all 12 boxes. 25 rounds/box, Remington Shotgun 12 Gauge 2 3/4" Model 10 Open to Trades, To contact this user via the Messaging System, Please. Has anyone run these through their 3 gun shotgun, specifically a 930 JM? Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. View as Grid List. Managed-Recoil® Centerfire Ammunition delivers trusted Remington® field-proven hunting performance out to 200 yards, with half the recoil.

Spongebob Boss For A Day Dailymotion, Hastha Nakshatra In Malayalam, Rune Knight 5e, Lila Grace Moss Diabetes, Homey Airport Morse Code, Lenny Nicholson Age, Mongoose Crank Removal,