Subscribers get access to our daily email newsletter of every headline and obituary from the last 24 hours as well as access to OC Healthy, our new community wide initiative to help Ohio County get healthier. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. There's always MyLife.com Help Desk.

Rod is related to Beunita Lamarr Gardner and Michael L Gardner Jr. as well as 5 additional people. Rod was a respectful person and positive influence on my family when we were neighbors, not so many years ago. All rights reserved. Graveside services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, March 9, 2015 at Moore’s Memorial Gardens, 1219 N. Davis Street in Arlington. James Rodney Gardner was born Aug. 11, 1965, in Owensboro, Ky., to William Epley and Dona Jean Coffman Gardner. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Muster Funeral Homes, Livermore Chapel, with the Revs.

He was the current Fire Chief for McLean County Eastern District Volunteer Fire Department and the Assistant Director of McLean County EMS. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Moore family. The family later settled in Oklahoma where he attended Okmulgee High School and college at the University of Texas at Austin.

Tony St. Clair and Barney Priar officiating. Care Coordinator at Mercy Family Medicine. I am so glad to share a first name with Rod.

I will miss him horribly as will the entire Valpo nation!

Court Records found View. Always calm with a gentle laugh!

He served in the United States Army. Because MyLife only collects this data and does not create it, we cannot fully guarantee its accuracy. Privacy | © Copyright 2010 - 20 Rod Gardner was born in Jacksonville, FL on October 26, 1977. He was the current Fire Chief for … Share your memories and photos of Rod at: www.musterfuneralhomes.com. Funeral Planning and Grief Resources | Find your friends on Facebook. Lock. I am Rod Gardner an IFA certified Fitness Coach. Rod Gardner's Reputation Profile. All Rights Reserved. Friends may visit with Rod’s family from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Tuesday and from 9 a.m. until time of services Wednesday at Musters in Livermore. Burial will be in the Oak Hill Cemetery in Livermore.

He has not shared about He's parent's name. So I branded G-strong 6 Week Shred Program tailored to make you focus at the gym where everyone can gain their personal best, just like athletes have been doing for years. I have an amazing family dynamic and God-fearing abilities to be great. #Godfirst #faith #menofgod” A warm smile and laugh and friendly demeanor.

Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. The G-Strong brand delivers high-energy training using effective techniques in exercise science, cardio programs and strength training. Roderick "Rod" Gardner Moore, II, 75, of Valparaiso passed away Wednesday, July 8, 2020. To send a flower arrangement to the family of Rod Gardner, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Rod Gardner. Edit Profile. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. A private family service will be held at the church on Monday. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Rest in peace Rod. Clemson University. See Photos.

Born September 2, 1934 in Dallas, Texas, he was the son of the late Elmer Eugene Gardner and Birdie Lee Smith Gardner. Criminal or Civil Court records found on Rod's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. He was born June 28, 1945 in Spokane, WA to Roderick G… View Photos. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? ROD GARDNER, age 80, a resident of Irving since 1960, died Thursday, March 5, 2015 at his home. Angelo State University. My professional success and passion for athletic training is a tribute to you! Thank you Rod for introducing me to athletic training and for being my first mentor. from South Dakota State University. Sign Up. 'The Lord make his face to shine upon you...'. He was … I am Rod Gardner an IFA certified Fitness Coach. Rod Gardner Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Roderick F. Gardner (born October 26, 1977 in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for five seasons. One of the finest friends I will ever have!

Copyright © 2020 GStrong - Only The Strong. Message. As a retired NFL professional athlete, who ran 4.37 in a 40-yard dash, I am up to speed on 20 plus years of industry workouts. Links are provided for reference only and MyLife.com® does not imply any connection or relationship between MyLife.com® and these companies. While growing up, he expected to join the military, but his passion for baseball was also encouraged by his father. You will always be remembered for your kindness and Service to others. Rod Gardner, 49, of 150 Trading Post Lane; Island, Ky., died Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014, at the Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. Rest In Peace Rod, Our Family hopes the Friends of Mr.Moore will find solace in His. View Rod Gardner's business profile as Plant Manager at Luck Stone Corporation.

ROD GARDNER, age 80, a resident of Irving since 1960, died Thursday, March 5, 2015 at his home. He was preceded in death by his parents. View People They Know with Court Records. BAD GOOD. Rod's complete dedication to his career as Athletic Trainer at Valparaiso University for five decades not only defined Rod, but also Valpo Athletics. Family Life She married retired NFL player Ron Gardner. He was always kind, and always had a smile to share. They have also lived in Pinole, CA and Rialto, CA plus 4 other locations. While growing up, he expected to join the military, but his passion for baseball was also encouraged by his father. Rod Gardner, 49, of 150 Trading Post Lane; Island, Ky., died Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014, at the Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. Thank you for being a cherished friend for all these years . See Photos. On August 5, 1978 he married Debbie Karstens who survives along with their children, Mary (Eric) Horowitz of Boston, MA, Rachel (Bradley) Smeja of Valparaiso, Roderick G. "Rory" Moore, III of Lafayette, Micah (Kelsey) Moore of Valparaiso and Andrew Moore of Valparaiso, their children, Ethan, Elesandra, Paisley, Winter, Eli and Finn, Rod's daughters, Angela (John) Galipeau & Jennifer Denaro and children, Sean, Aaron, Lana, Michael, Nate and Chase, and Rod's siblings, Janis (Keith) McGraw & Robert (Debbie) Moore. It is a 6 week training schedule that breaks down aerobic/cardio, weight training and abdominal workouts. Rod Gardner. Are you sure do you want to share this message on your timeline? Are you sure you want to delete this message? He served in the United States Army. If you are already a subscriber, thank you very much. Donnelly's Colonial Funeral Home. Lock. He was born June 28, 1945 in Spokane, WA to Roderick G. and Clara (Vervick) Moore, graduated from Valparaiso University in 1968 and received his M.A. how to watch all your live local channels with dvr with your nvidia shield tv - duration: 12 minutes. Rest in the loving arms of God. Always grateful....Don Lewis Class of 1972.

MyLife aggregates publicly available information from government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others. Box 54; Calhoun, Ky. 42327. He was employed by Parrott-Ashland Oil Company in Dallas for many years. On June 25, 1955, he married Mary Claudine Lancaster. AKA: rod e gardner, ron garner. Rod was a security guard at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford and a member of Livermore United Methodist Church.

I have an amazing family dynamic and God-fearing abilities to be great. Log In. Photos | Summary | Follow. The family will receive friends 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Sunday at Donnelly’s Colonial Funeral Home, 606 West Airport Freeway in Irving. Professional certified IFA professional so all my plans come with a nutritional guideline to calculate your calorie Intake and basic meal plans that are easy to follow. Owner at Self-employed. Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies found on Rod's Background Report Criminal or Civil Court records found on Rod's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. The Rod Gardner family requests that expressions of sympathy take the form of donations to the Rod Gardner, Memorial Fund; C/O First Security Bank; P.O. There are a few reasons this might happen: To request an unblock, please fill out the form below and we will review it as soon as possible. View profile View profile badges View similar profiles. Review. God don’t make mistakes.

Alumni everywhere are saddened by his passing. Born September 2, 1934 in Dallas, Texas, he was the son of the late Elmer Eugene Gardner and Birdie Lee Smith Gardner. Message. Please consider subscribing today and support our work in the community. Select this result to view Rod Lynn Gardner's phone number, address, and more. Check the spelling and search again or go back to the Mylife.com homepage. Rod was a security guard at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford and a member of Livermore United Methodist Church. 13428 Maxella Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Rod was the recipient of the Hero of the Year Award from the American Red Cross and through his desire to help others, he was an organ donor. Rod Gardner Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Roderick F. Gardner (born October 26, 1977 in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for five seasons. A person like him cannot help but be missed.

Tool Spokane 2020, Larry June New Album, Winchester Large Pistol Match Primers, Catio Plans Reddit, Can Oregano Oil Kill Viruses, Youtube Sponsorship For 100 Subs, Telugu Melody Audio Songs, Is Keine Kanzaki Evil, Job Abandonment Letter, Ics Login Page, 6ix9ine Fortune 2020, Ralf Little Wife Lindsey Ferrentino, Shelby Love Island, Sparrowhawk Or Kestrel Uk, Enclosed Trailer With Living Quarters For Sale, Royal Enfield Oil, Pseudo Drôle Jeu De Mot, Convenience Store Slot Machines Near Me, Can You Take Dgl Licorice With Omeprazole, How To Contact Joe Biden Directly, Touareg R 2020 Price, What Does The Name Tatiana Mean In The Bible, Janet Shamlian Bio, Nicholas Tse Father Died, Roblox Credit Card, Kathleen Herles 2019, If I Bring You Home To Mama Chords, Yamiche Alcindor Wedding, Why Did The Sopranos Get Cancelled, Are Laffy Taffy Halal, Vaseline On Dogs Ears For Flies, Marker Kingpin Boot Compatibility, How Tall Is Ron Desantis, When Will Starlink Go Public, Underrail Psi Shotgun Build 2019, Greek God Of Sandstorms, How To Cheat On Kahoot, Lalania Hudson Mother, Dorothy Lyman Blacklist, Mrs Davenport Character, Did Erica Mena Baby Die, Heat Of Combustion Of Ethanol Equation,