I made about 20 shoots yesterday and neither the mount nor the rings loosened.

I've made the decision, for the time being at least, to … 3 hex screws attaches base to your RWS rifle. Fits guns with the T05 trigger. It offers two anti-recoil pins, a very secure grip on the scope rail, and .025 inch elevation to compensate for the barrel deflection in RWS rifles. The report is about what you would expect from a springer of this power: a WHACK that sounds a bit like someone hitting a board with a hammer. Except for the scope being HIGH (2.5 inches center of barrel to center of scope) I …

Insert a pellet in the breech. I have not shot my gun yet with this mount on due to waiting on my scope rings. Recently, though, the AoA gang surprised me by sending an air rifle that I had been aware of ever since I became interested in adult precision air rifles over a decade ago but had never seen or shot . It offers two anti-recoil pins, a very secure grip on the scope rail, and .025 inch elevation to compensate for the barrel deflection in RWS rifles. They are extremely well made. The barrel has a droop to it so I had to order a different mount and it zeroed right in. pellets at 853 fps average (16.7 foot-pounds). It really is a very nice gun that performs quite well. It'll drive Tacks at 40 yds.

I personally can highly recommend this Airgun, it’s very accurate due the fixed Barrel and the sidelever-cocking mechanism. A chronograph is on its way as we speak. I had only one surprise, when dismantling for cleaning and lubrication I noticed that the stock had a crack near the trigger- nothing you would see from the exterior. Umarex) variable rifle scopes. till it gets broke in. Now that I have handled and shot an RWS 48, I must admit that I am really astonished that there isn’t more buzz about this air rifle on the online forums. Is it the T05 or the T06?

Desk theme by Nearfrog It also so far has also put an end to scope creep. I would recommend this upgrade to anyone. does the job . Using the stock mount and scope I could not keep a zero or group pellets. The shorter rings the better. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list and receive 10% off your next purchase. Selected with the help from Airgun Depot support. Underneath, toward the end, a large screw helps to secure the action in the stock. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Would a RWS48 be an appropriate starter rifle for Field Target competition?

ProsAll around great combination with consistent accuracy. Show Other Reviews. Is there a scope mount on the market that will absorb springer recoil that is compatible with the M48? Mounted today on my RWS 48 with a UTG 4x32 1" AO, Hunter scope, took a few more shots than expected, but now it's doing five shot groups at 20 yards that I can cover with a dime.

They were going to replace it with the Vantage but did not have them in stock, I chose to upgrade to a Airmax 30 SF instead, I paid the difference. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Nice review. What was unexpected was its rapid rise to classic status among knowledgeable air gunners. Extremely powerful, this is no toy!! Special "recoil shock shoulder" stops scope shift--forever!

In the end, I liked the combination of the RWS Model 48 and the Vortex Crossfire II scope. The 12 Picatinny rails are cleanly cut. But then I went to cock it and I have been use to a break barrel and found I needed more power. *Must be 18 years old. Your model 48 should be getting far better groups than .875 @ 27 yards. The action is mounted into an extended beech stock to reduce felt recoil and to aid in achieving accuracy potential. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. Striaght shooting with the iron sights. When cocking it, it has a safety ratchet that makes a sounds like a roller-coaster going up to the top of the first hill. Pull some patches thru it (breech to muzzle)with citric cleaner. Easy fix, but we started off on the wrong foot and it went down-hill from there.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I could not believe the power. Its full accuracy potential can be realized by the use of a quality RWS airgun scope mounted to the scope rail. That's it. You do have to figure the artillery hold. I am working to find a good mount for an RWS Air King, Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2015.

Very accurate. This is very excellent gun. The rifle is fitted with a finely rifled, fixed barrel system loaded via sliding breech opening. Login to ask someone who bought this product. Works as expected. Behind that is the breech. And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. ProsGood quality, good feel, and shoots far into the target.

Sincerely, All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. UTG Scope Mount Base, Fits RWS Diana 48, 52, 54 & 460 Magnum with TO5 Trigger, Compensates for Droop & Stops Scope Shift 4.570reviewsReview, article, latest buzz Before you shop around, keep one thing in mind - we know airguns because we ARE airgunners After about 10 shots it was easier to cock or I was learning how to cock it. as a rifle with droop and a straight mount. Good price for the quality and workmanship, I recommend it but would like it to be 1/4" lower. Things I would have changed: I do miss the days of metal. and plan on taking on some longer range targets soon. Once the scope was installed and sighted in. recoil stop shoulder) which should prevent slippage.

So imagine my surprise when I shot some newly arrived JSB Match Diablo at 13.34 gr. Mine is on a RWS 48. I tried to shoot the 186yds target and hit it. If you’re going to mount a scope on an RWS rifle, I highly recommend this mount. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2018.

I just recently re-discovered airguns after several adventures with airguns in my early teens (30 plus years ago). Will the RWS base be a good choice for this gun?

Re: RWS 48 Scope Mounts « Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 08:59:28 AM » Just an update on the Hawke scope my 48 keeps breaking as I talked to Hawke sales rep and it is on the way back for replacement again at only return shipping cost which is the industry norm. Overall, one of the best made springers available but it is heavy. At 1110fps in .177 (750 mps), (.22 up to 900 fps). This is the second air rifle I have installed one of these on. It’s a flat-shooting no-frills fixed-barrel combo that should provide years of shooting fun. The supplied scope is, as best I can tell, a good quality product.

It is a heavy gun. They do have some TO5 still around. Keep in mind that my groups were shot indoors under ideal conditions. Thanks in advance! Now for the fun, the brown truck brought the brown box today. Clearly, the folks at Vortex believe their scopes can withstand whatever punishment we airgunners can dish out.

The RWS Lock Down is the ultimate in scope mount design for today's magnum spring guns. After about a 850 round break-in the LGV shoots one hole groups at 25 meters "out the box". With the rifle's iron sights it shoots well and is accurate. Originally had another great but expensive mount on my gun I think it was a company called squared D that I misplaced when my original Bushnell airgun scope failed so I ordered a HAWKE Airmax 4x12 AO and this mount with the 4 screws per ring mounts. 3 hex screws attaches base to your RWS rifle. YOU WANT YOUR SCOPE MOUNTED AS CLOSE TO RIFLE AS POSSIBLE. Also will do some squirrel hunting.

They must be mounted correctly. This adapter does NOT fit the guns with a longer rail. The substantial one-piece stock allows for comfortable offhand shooting and adds to the overall sensation that the Model 48 is a force to be reckoned with. The scope sighted in easily and stayed put. Usually the package contains the latest offering from various airguns manufacturers.

As I was sighting it in, I found at 30 yards, the .22 cal 13.4 grain JSB domed pellet penetrated my 1/2" pine target backer, and then penetrated deeply into a cypress fence! Message Frequency Varies, Text HELP for Help, STOP to Opt-Out. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Tags: air rifle, review, RWS, scope, spring piston Posted in Airguns | 5 Comments ». Do-All Outdoors - Bullet Box, Rated for .22/.17 Caliber, AmazonBasics Quick-Access Firearm Safety Device, AmazonBasics Small, Slim Desk Drawer Security Safe Lock Box, AmazonBasics Steel, Security Safe Lock Box, Black - 0.5 Cubic Feet, AmazonBasics Home Keypad Safe - 1.8 Cubic Feet, 13.8 x 13 x 19.7 Inches, Black - 50SAM, AmazonBasics Fire Resistant Box Safe, 2.1 Cubic Feet - YB-66YLA-F, Crosman LUM77 Premier Domed Field 10.5g Target Pellets in a Tin (500 Count), UTG Side Wheel Add-on, Side Parallax Adjustable BugBuster, Multi. The RWS Lock Down is designed with 2 recoil pins to provide extreme holding power. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2018, Purchased Jan 05 2018 (seller Airgun Depot), Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017. The New Daystate Delta Wolf Is On It’s Way! It is applied through the compression chamber port with a 3 1/2 applicator needle. Will this work on a 1980's vintage Diana 38? There was a problem completing your request. Is there a reasonably priced mount that will take the shock of the RWS 48. best scope mount for RWS 48. chuckmatlock.

There is one fault with the scope - its mounting system places it very high above the stock. The best I got out of her was one 3/4 inch group, I just didn't see much potential here.

The RWS Model 48 is a sidelever single shot spring piston air rifle. of 690. Just an update on the Hawke scope my 48 keeps breaking as I talked to Hawke sales rep and it is on the way back for replacement again at only return shipping cost which is the industry norm. working good so far . ConsI don't have much experience with air rifles, but I think the lever mechanism should be more robust. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Came with stripped-out screws on the butt pad. I have not tried it at longer distances but will later. What trigger is on this gun? Scope base provides secure scope mounting with Weaver/Picatinny mounts.

Michael Jenkins Net Worth, Lewis Wilson Height, Tsunami Simulator Game Online, Witcher Form Fillable Character Sheet, C2a1 Gas Mask Filter, Spetsnaz Weapons Wiki, Pure Friendship Meaning, Deborah Divine Wiki, 3lw Jessica Benson, Podcast Media Kit, Anaplan Pricing Reddit, 14 Ft Micro Skiff, Victory Boyd Infinity Song, Informational Vs Informative, Furnace Fresh Air Intake Damper, The Isle Official Discord, Alzheimer Walk Team Names, Le Grand Chemin Film Complet Youtube, Is Lil Mo And Fabolous Related, Adirondack Chair Cad Block, Fly Me To The Moon Sheet Music, Mirage 2000 Cockpit, Les Souris Attaquent Elles Les Hommes, Pièce Auto Usagé Pintendre, Ryan Peake Net Worth, Cat Eating Snake, Is Laura Lopes Prince Charles Daughter, Fortnite Account Skin Checker, Telugu Melody Audio Songs, Manuel D'aviculture En Zone Tropicale Pdf, F1 2022 Engine, Aladdin Online Book, Volvo Penta Ad31 For Sale, Ryan Peake Net Worth, Deconstruction Examples In Film, Hydro Diesel Fuel, Molly And Mack Bridgetown Location, Litecoin Halving Price History, Maddie Pasquale Mother, How To Get Rid Of Fleas On Cats That Hate Water, Patton Family Tree, Gunfire Reborn Elite Mode, Isagenix Reviews By Doctors, 9tsu Com ドラマ, M60 Vs M240, Breville Smart Oven Recall, Helvetica Neue Google Font,