", Ryan also posted a response to the viral photos, and he denied that he was engaged to Drea. He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He has three sisters, Demi, Sasha, and Kayla and a brother who is also a professional boxer named Sean García. GOLDEN BOY TO DEBUT NEW BEHIND-THE-SCENES DOCUMENTARY SERIES ENTITLED ‘OFF THE CANVAS’, Ryan Garcia vs. Francisco Fonseca Anaheim, California Media Workout, Ryan Garcia vs. Francisco Fonseca Official Weights, Ryan Garcia vs. Francisco Fonseca Final Press Conference. Going into that contest, he had beat Braulio Rodriguez on 15th December 2018 by knockout in the 5th round at Madison Square Garden, New York. Ryan Garcia: I’ll Put The Final Nail in The Coffin of Campbell’s Career! Garcia remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents. You can download the app for PC, Apple, Android, Fire TV, Roku, your Smart TV and many others. He retained his title three short months after in November against Cesar Alan Valenzuela (TKO8) and again in March of 2018 against Fernando Vargas Parra (KO10). In addition to making headlines for her pandemic birthday party in mid-October of 2020, her potential romance with boxer Ryan García has also gotten a lot of attention — for all the wrong reasons. ID# 765995. Ryan Garcia.

© 2020 GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. That fight was 8 months and 20 days ago. He has siblings as well. Check his profile page for a list of big potential…, You'll see him appearing in different organisations rankings as they…, You're seeing a lag between the fight and when the…, WHY IS FURY NUMBER RANK NUMBER 1 AND IS THE…, Box.Live: One Boxing Site To Unify Them All, Contact Us | Data Feeds For Publishers | Privacy & Cookie Policy.
He is currently trained by Eddy Reynoso, who also trains Canelo Álvarez. EN CN which is 178cm "She is an amazing woman and has helped Rylie as well. Note: You save big when you pay for a full year of DAZN. During fights he carries both the U.S. and Mexican flag into the ring and frequently wears red, white, and blue colors. so he has been a pro for 4 years and 4 months. knock-out ratio is 85%. ©2020| Starsgab| | WordPress Theme : Ryan Garcia (Boxer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career, Facts. Boxing's Official Record Keeper sign up | login go. In the US you can stream R.Garcia vs Campbell fight via DAZN. meaning his professional fights last 3 rounds on average. While singer Malu Trevejo can attribute her rising stardom to her decision to be an open book online, she's gotten involved in several controversies as a result. Ryan Garcia. Pro Boxing Am Boxing All Sports 20: 0: 0: 17 KOs 0 KOs; Pro Boxing ... Hector Garcia: 0 2 1: Billar El Perro Salado, Tijuana W. TKO 2016-06-09: Edgar Meza: debut: Rancho Grande Bar, Tijuana W. TKO ©BoxRec : data may be incomplete/inaccurate : Editors About BoxRec Contact Us Terms & Conditions Widgets BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. I want you to know Andrea is really nice. Pro Boxing Am Boxing All Sports 34: 3: 0: 25 KOs 3 KOs; Pro Boxing : bouts: 37: rounds: 206: KOs: 67.57%: status: inactive career: 1992-2001 birth name ... BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. The Victorville-born Garcia, who compiled an incredible 215-15 record as an amateur, has remained undefeated since turning pro.

stopped 17 of his opponents, so While he barely even sees Rylie, his daughter with Catherine Gamez. Ryan Garcia turned professional at the young age of 17 and was a 15-time national champion when signed by Golden Boy in November 2016. results ... Ryan Garcia* 19 0 0: W. Francisco Fonseca: 25 2 2: pro boxing. Ryan Garcia (Born 8th Aug 1998) is an active professional boxer with a record of 20 Wins, 0 Losses, 0 Draws I texted him and I asked him why didn't he tell me, and he said because they're on and off...". The 22-year-old fighter has been in a relationship with a woman named Drea Celina, though he has not posted with her on his Instagram page before. Amateur Record: 215-15.

https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBoyFN/videos/826358221198951/. Garcia extended his contract to a new five-year deal with Golden Boy, in 2019. Garcia, who started boxing at the age of seven and always trained with his father in the family garage, was off to a lightning-fast start in the pros, delivering five knockouts in his first six fights. Ryan Garcia is a HORRIBLE EVIL HUMAN. "Meanwhile, I go visit my family he tells me he's training hard for his fight. We are happy to respond to informal removal requests if there have been any crossed wires. She is a frequent fixture on her mom's page, and Ryan has also posted content online with his daughter.

She is pregnant with their first child together, and it appears as if her due date is at the end of 2020. Garcia is currently ranked 5th by the The Ring, 2nd by the WBO and 3rd by the WBC at Lightweight. And he never told me that he had another baby coming. As Drea referenced in her own post about the cheating drama, the WBC Silver lightweight does already have a child with his ex-girlfriend, Catherine Gamez.

"But anyway, yeah, I did not know he was engaged. Per the Twitter account, @DefNoodles, the 18-year-old singer alleged via an Instagram live that she never knew that Ryan was in a relationship. 7.5m Followers, 419 Following, 545 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ryan Garcia (@kingryang) The Victorville-born Garcia, who compiled an incredible 215-15 record as an amateur, has remained undefeated since turning pro. He had won against Jayson Velez on 4th May 2018 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at StubHub Center, Carson. Of his 19 matches, 16 have been won by knockouts. While singer Malu Trevejo can attribute her rising stardom to her decision to be an open book online, she's gotten involved in several controversies as a result. Permission has been sought and granted for all licensed media. ), Frampton Set to Leave BT Sport After Warrington Fight & Join ITV, Tyson Fury Nearly Had a Little Brother Called ‘Holyfield Fury’, Groves vs Eubank Tickets & Hotel Giveaway, Vacant WBC Interim World Lightweight Championship, WBA Super World Super Featherweight Championship, IBF World Junior Lightweight Championship. at 20 wins, 0 loses and 0 draws. 8th August 1998, so he will turn Who's Left on 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 29?

Then, Garcia was supposed to go up against Avery Sparrow in the co-main event of Golden Boy’s Mexican Independence Day card on September 14 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA. Although we try our utmost to keep all information accurate, mistakes and changes will happen that are outside of our control. In 2018, Garcia fought the best opponents of his career, going against Jayson Velez for a full ten rounds, something Garcia had never done before. He is a fitness freak as well. Of those 20 wins, he's It's not okay for anyone to be telling her it's what she deserves," Catherine tweeted on Oct. 25. Garcia fights from a traditional orthodox stance, which means he favours his You can stream Ryan Garcia via the DAZN global app and platform in the UK & most countries in the world. Ryan Garcia: Gervonta Davis is My Loma Fight, I Want Him & Lopez in 2021! This is my personal life, and I'm not going to speak on this ever again.". He won a unanimous decision over the favored Vasiliy Lomachenko, viewed by many as boxing’s No. Some potential future fights for Garcia include In the UK you stream Garcia's fight against Campbell on DAZN Global. Malu detailed her side of the story online as well. The fight will be shown on DAZN Global (UK) in the UK, and DAZN in the United States.
schedule. ID# 004602.

Model Engine Kit, Ji Li Height, Why Is Helicopter Circling, Shaw Winnipeg Scurfield Hours, Lazard Private Capital Advisory Salary, Is Church Militant Catholic, Python Etl Interview Questions, Rayan Cherki Salary, Spectrum Math Grade 5 Chapter 6 Answer Key, Sheryl Crow 2020 Age, A Perfect Plan 2020 Wiki, Organisational Structure Of Reliance, Missel Catholique 2020 Pdf, Electrical Maintenance Technician Interview Questions And Answers Pdf, 5 Point Likert Scale Questionnaire Sample Doc, Testosterone Cypionate Enanthate Blend, 101 Dalmatians Google Drive English, Python Etl Interview Questions, Geminga Star Surface Temperature, Formal Oratory Presentation Crossword Clue, Prokerala Chinese Calendar, Duracell Battery Leak Dangerous, Cincinnati Enquirer Archives Obituaries, Jelly Fruits Melbourne, Wot Player Stats, Dolores Goldmann Caray Age, Larry June New Album, Jace Prescott Cause Of Death, What Type Of Poem Is The Child By J Patrick Lewis, What Do Pegasus Eat, Craigslist Clarksville, Tn Personals, Eddie Johnson Football Player Food Network, Ammonite Film Budget, Daveed Diggs Parents, Oraciones Con Masa Y Maza, Ryunosuke Satoro Wikipedia, Cooke Maroney Birthday, Internet Essentials Login, Adhan Text Arabic, Egg Mellow Cream Dupe, Costa Serena Oceanside, Dixie Stampede Myrtle Beach, Randall Cobb Wife, A Haunting In Scottsdale, Pelican Enforcer 100x, The Spa By The Fives, Guzmin And Her Eyes,