Aces Go Places, The Private Eyes, Games Gamblers Play, Security Unlimited, The Swordsman, Aces Go Places 3, Aces Go Places 2, The Last Message, Aces Go Places IV, Aces Go Places 5: The Terracotta Hit, The Legend of Wisely, The Dragon from Russia, Front Page, All's Well, Ends Well Too, The Contract, ... Returns to Hong Kong and holds his "return concerts", after 12 years. He flies around the world for a living, he’s given exclusive access to special events, and he’s so well known that he’s almost always given special treatment on any flight that he takes.

Haha! For those of you who have no idea who Sam Chui is (shame on you! However, based on what I can tell (as an outside observer who doesn’t know him personally), he’s got some fairly significant expenses as well: Crickets are chirping in my brain as I begin to attempt to factor in owned assets into the “Sam Chui net worth” equation. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Sam over the years, it’s that he loves to push the envelope of what’s possible. Do you think he’s content to stay at the level that he’s at for the rest of his life?

Michael Hui Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Michael Hui Koon-Man (Chinese: 許冠文) is a Hong Kong comedian, scriptwriter and director. Seems like a pretty good life, doesn’t it? image copyright AFP. Personally, I think YouTube is going to fizzle out and be far too competitive to succeed in within 10 to 15 years (even for mega stars such as Sam). Quick Info : Full Name: Samuel Hui Koon-kit: Nick Name : Hui: Birth Date: September 6, 1948: Birth Place: British Hong Kong: Nationality : Hong Kong: Occupation: Singer And where does he go from here? Therefore, it’s the perfect opportunity for me to take a little break myself and write about some fun stuff that I normally wouldn’t include in my regular content schedule. Yes, he’s fortunate enough to … as a full-time aviation YouTuber and blogger myself. But now, it almost seems as if you’re not considered a legitimate aviation photographer unless you’re hanging out of a helicopter with a 500mm lens over a major airport on a regular basis.

I have also noticed him using editors who actually spoil the vlogs and I don’t find them as enjoyable compared to before, do you agree? [June 2004], Farewell retirement concerts: beginning March 18, 1992 in Hong Kong and ending in a US-Canada tour in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Toronto, and Vancouver in September 1992. The truth is…I have no freaking clue what significant assets this guy owns that are paid off and appreciating. Books … Anyway, yeah, it was either an article like this or another nauseatingly boring trip report. It’s not as easy as it may seem to do this type of work. Yes, he’s generating a lot of income on an annual basis. Your email address will not be published. However, as a full-time aviation YouTuber and blogger myself, I know exactly how difficult it is to create this type of content on a regular basis. $15 Million. He’s definitely the king of this niche! Yes, he’s fortunate enough to have connections that little guys like me will likely never have, but there are some rather significant expenses that offset his hefty income. This isn’t unreasonable for someone of his age and history of high-income professions. Not only within the airline and aviation hobby, but with himself as well. To keep things simple, let’s just say that Sam has $500k in home equity and $500k in various retirement accounts and investments. Sam Chui appeared on BBC World TV. Tom Ford.

For example: For example, It was actually Sam who brought aerial airport photography to the mainstream in the early to mid 2000’s. Former musical bands: Harmonicks (1964), The Lotus (1966). Shafeeq Chotu (Chotu Dada) Bio, Wife, Wiki, Age, Height & Net Worth, Sam Khan (YouTube Star) Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Age, Birthday, Wiki, Parents & Net Worth, Alexandra Mardell Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Wiki, Facts & Net Worth, Paras Thakral Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Age, Birthday, Wiki, Parents & Net Worth, Rits Dhawan Bio, Height, Age, Birthday, Boyfriend, Wiki, Parents & Net Worth, Gemma Styles Biography Height & Boyfriend, Otilia Bruma Bio, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Wiki, Facts, Income & Net Worth, Khwahish Gal Bio, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Wiki, Facts & Net Worth.

I’m willing to bet that most people think that Sam Chui is a 10X millionaire who has everything given to him for free. Seriously – I’ve had completely random people (like coworkers and grocery store staff) ask me if I knew who Sam Chui is once they realize I’m an airline blogger / vlogger. I’m willing to bet that most people think that Sam Chui is a 10X millionaire who has everything given to him for free. Since the entire point of this article is trying to calculate his net worth, let’s just jump right into that before anything else. Pushing the limits of what he’s capable of, Being extremely passionate about what he does. Learn how your comment data is processed. The local acts were Canto-pop diva Joey Yung, Canto-pop godfather Sam Hui Koon-ki and rap group LMF. You’re probably wondering what kind of scenario involves revealing my interest in airlines to a grocery store employee…but that’s not the point of this post. By b-lee on Nov 10, 2011 at 7:02 PM. He is the eldest of the four Hui brothers (together with Ricky, Sam, and Stanley) who remain three of the most … Your email address will not be published. Mad Mission Part 2: Aces Go Places (1983), Hui Sai Cheung, Lee See Wun, Lee See-wun, Hui Sai-cheung, Michael Hui Koon-Man, Ricky Hui, Stanley Hui, Judy Hui, Hong Kong Film Award for Best Original Film Song. READ FULL ARTICLE. Not only that, he’s got a net worth that most people in this world would envy – whether they’re in the airline industry or not. By that point, I could see him moving onto an advisory or consultant role within the airline industry. Well – it’s summertime, and that only means one thing here in the northern hemisphere: everyone is on vacation (or outside enjoying the nice weather) and it’s the time of year where less of the content I produce on a weekly basis actually gets seen. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. I have no solid proof for the numbers I’m about to write, but as an aviation blogger and YouTuber myself, I do feel like I have enough experience and credibility in this niche to guess somewhat accurately(ish). Sam have over 2.3 million Youtube subscribers and his video have been viewed more than 500 million times. He is credited with popularizing Cantopop both with the infusion of Western-style music and using popular, street Cantonese jargon in his lyrics writing. On a side note: I wonder how many times he’s actually been flat out rejected by an airline for exclusive access to something? By now, you may be thinking something along the lines of “Holy crap!

It was such an extreme concept back then, but Sam became known for it and it propelled him to the top of one of the largest aviation and airline hobby websites in the world. Your email address will not be published. From my lowly perspective, Sam is living the dream of nearly every AvGeek on the planet. At the time, the idea of helicopter photography over a major airport what was completely out of the realm of what normal aviation photographers such as myself were doing at the time. Even to private events so exclusive that he is the only guest. Languages spoken: Cantonese, ENglish, some Japanese, some Mandarin, Had a top selling single in Hong Kong with a Chinese version of "A little TLC" composed by, composer: theme music / lyricist / vocals, lyrics: "Tin choi jyu baak ci", "Tin choi baak ci mung" / writer: "Tin choi jyu baak ci", "Tin choi baak ci mung". But at what point is he going to burn out? Ok, so, before I go any further with this, I do need to say that I’m totally going to be pulling the following facts and figures right out of my butt.

Sam guest speaking at Air France management meeting. I’ve gotta say that I had a lot of fun writing this!

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ. Tang paid HK$5,100,942 as an investment, the writ said. Sam is good, no doubting that at all but we will never be able to achieve what he has in his time.

Required fields are marked *. He’s always been an “influencer” in the aviation and airline niche, and…well…if I have to explain it, you wouldn’t understand. Michael Hui net worth is.

He’s usually the first onboard (long before anyone else), he’s able to gather the entire crew for a group photos, he sometimes helps the cabin crew serve meals – it’s unreal. I personally don’t mind that he has editors and other “staff” to help him produce his content. With roughly $1 million in assets and approximately $1 million in annual profit after expenses, $2,000,000 seems like a reasonable (best guess) number. image caption Sam Hui, known as the "father of Cantopop", swept to fame in the 1970s with songs about the working class and making money. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. Additionally, Sams easy-going personality and his love of meeting people allowed him to build an incredible network of personal connections within the airline industry. I wish he would talk about THAT kind of stuff more often!

Ryan Magee Mom, Tallulah Dash Instagram, What Is My Family Crest Quiz, Examples Of Verbal Irony, Radiated Tortoise For Sale Canada, Bank Robbery News Articles, Lotm 8 Stream, Portal Core Maker, Dracula 2020 Quotes, Blind Fury Walking Stick Sword, Ferrets For Sale Fife, Philadelphus Leaves Curling, Triple Baka Spotify, Masiela Lusha Instagram, Dashiell Connery Age, Triple A Meaning Booksmart, 3d Smart Object Photoshop, Volver Almodóvar Vostfr, Cody Kessler Wife, Is Brian Wood Still On Chch, Lillian Name Origin, Undercarriage Coating Near Me, Bluetick Coonhound Puppies For Sale In Ohio, Roy Sullivan Patricia Morris, Spring Lake Michigan Webcam, Peter Thompson Film Critic, Cell Phone Speeches For School, Ebrd Salary Scale, Laurina Coffee Beans, Honda N Box For Sale,