I seen potential in him. It was crazy, I was just with snupe this past Sunday in Dallas, TX and we had discussed me hosting his upcoming project, ”RNIC 2″. Mill perfectly described Lil Snupe’s music in an MTV interview recently: He was spittin’ so much pain, he’s from the south with a flow like an east coast guy. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Why Kendall Escaped To Palm Springs For Her 25th Birthday With Kylie & Hailey, Kristen Bell’s Hair Makeover: ‘The Good Place’ Star Looks Unrecognizable, Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows & Movies Anywhere With This Top-Rated HD Tablet, Hillsong Pastor & Justin Bieber’s Former Spiritual Pal Carl Lentz Fired for ‘Moral Failures’, Brian Austin Green Thanks Fans For Being ‘Extremely Kind’ & Supportive Amidst Megan Fox Drama, Why Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t Worried’ About Raising Son Onyx, 5 Mos., Alone After Playboi Carti Split, ‘Southern Charm’s Craig Conover Teases Austen & Madison’s Drama Only Gets ‘Worse’: It’s ‘Chaos’, Mario Reveals How His ‘Closer To Mars’ EP Offers A ‘Mystical Understanding of Balance & Contrasts’, ‘Wedding Crashers’ Cast Then & Now: See Rachel McAdams, Isla Fisher & More Transformations, Joe Manganiello Looks Wild With New Blue Mohawk Hair Makeover: Before & After Pics, This Face Steamer Gives You A Luxe At-Home Facial For A Quarter Of The Price & It’s On Sale For $33, These 7 Cookbooks Will Help You Make Instagram-Worthy Food On Thanksgiving, Cozy Long Sleeve Sweatshirts That Are Stylish Enough For Meetings & Warm Enough For Outside Workouts, Vanessa Hudgens’ Halloween Costumes: Sexy Angel & More Of Her Hottest Outfits, 7 Stars Still Rocking Swimsuits In Fall 2020: Nicole Scherzinger, Elizabeth Hurley & More, Iggy Azalea, 30, Goes Makeup-Free & Wears Nothing But A Towel In New Post-Shower Video, ‘Teen Mom 2’ Heartthrob Cole DeBoer Spices Up Instagram With New Bathtub Photo: ‘Splish Splash’, Stormi Webster, 2, Bonds With Hailey Baldwin While Swimming In Sweet Pic Shared By Kylie Jenner, Lamar Odom & Sabrina Parr Split 1 Year After Getting Engaged As She Claims He Needs ‘Help’, Chelsea Handler Reveals She Was Serious About Offering 50 Cent Sex If He Didn’t Vote For Trump, 'Magic Mike' Star Joe Manganiello Is Unrecognizable After This Outrageous Makeover, All of Our Best Guesses For the Secret Celebs on ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 4, Star Wars Timelines Hilariously Collide (Baby Yoda and the OG!) Producer, DJ Smallz spoke exclusively to AllHipHop about his reaction to the news and revealed that the two met up recently to plan for Snupe’s mixtape: I couldnt believe the news I heard this morning when I got that text as soon as I woke up. Rapper. According to reports, the shooting happened at a residence called Maplewood Apartments. Fans have also taken to Vine to send messages of grief. Directed By: David Ricks. On arrival, they found Lil Snupe (born Addarren Ross) had been mortally wounded with two shots to the torso area. He became a worldwide trend on twitter this morning along with James…, Dream Chasers own Lil Snupe drops the first video off his RNIC mixtape "Melo" Keep your eyes on this rising star from Louisiana. Please read our Commenting Policy first. (Instagram). Lil Durk Addresses 6ix9ine Situation, "You Can't Compete With A Rat", Says Tekashi's Label Tried To Offer Him 3 Million To Fake Beef! Smoke In Peace bro. From my understanding this is #lilsnupe just 12 hours ago playing a game with his now killer!!! #RIPLilSnupe pic.twitter.com/q0huIQ7J8S — chris barde. America Votes 2020: Is there a path to unity in a seemingly divided America? After he went to a Meek Mill concert in Louisiana, the teenage rapper handed off his demo tape (featured above) .”He [Meek Mill] was in a van, they was gonna pull off. Check out Lil Snupe versus Eagle’s Receiver DeSean Jackson’s sponsored artist “Retro” Below: In a tragically ironic turn of events, Lil Snupe’s lyrics to his song “Nobody Does It Better” contradicted his fate: Niggas they wanna blaze me TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SITUATION We went over the cover art, shot some viral, talked about the features he wanted and everything. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. I’m not sure if this is real or not but apparently it’s lil snupe dead body. Photos of a bloody body have surfaced on twitter, alleging to be of the deceased rapper. Speculation on Twitter claims that the photo below is the last known image of the rapper before he was shot. What happens now? Browse photos of the young artist before his tragic, untimely death. Rising young rapper Adarren Ross — better known by his pseudonym Lil Snupe — was reportedly shot dead at 4 a.m Thursday morning. They let the window down, grabbed the mixtape and it was like 10 minutes later, 20 minutes later they called me,” Snupe told MTV in April. Rick Ross Trolling 50 Cent Again... Says Hes Going To Remix 50's "Guns Come Out".. Vibin' To The Classics! Emerging rapper Lil Snupe, a recent signee to Meek Mill's Dream Chaser's label, was shot and killed early Thursday morning (June 20) in Winnfield, La. Want to discuss? Meanwhile, many Twitter users have stated that Lil Snupe was killed during “a dice game gone wrong”. Reports from the ground indicate that the crime scene has now turned into a memorial decorated with flowers and balloons. On His Live! No winner has been declared in the 2020 U.S. election. According to a statement released to MTV News by Louisiana's Winnfield City Police Department on Thursday (June 20), officers responded to calls of a shooting at the Maplewood Apartments at 1901 South Jones Street at approximately 4:07 a.m. Thursday morning. Considered rapper Meek Mill’s protegee, Lil Snupe dazzled and awed audiences with his freestyle as well as his original style. TORONTO — Lil Snupe, a rising star on the rap scene, was shot to death early Thursday in Louisiana. To celebrate the life of Lil Snupe, a memorial service was held on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at Jonesboro-Hodge High School followed by burial. Global Grind has reported that Snupe’s manager, Leem, has confirmed the death on … SUPERTREND: #RipVine and #RipLilSnupe Trend Together, Then Merge, Lil Snupe with his manager Leem7st. Endorsing Trump Now! Please click the “Report” button below if the video on this page is not working properly. My Life Matters. Lil Snupe was an American rapper, best known for his mixtape ‘R.N.I.C.’ He was just starting to gain fame when he was shot dead in his hometown. That sh*t was real. All I took is dedication and some motivation, The murder of the up-and-coming teen rap star set off a social media frenzy.

Le Mythe Désiré Barthes, Dolly Ann Madison, Software Engineer Cover Letter Reddit, Cartoon Network Schedule 2020, Michael Buscemi Blackkklansman, Saint Barbara Africana, Sarah Fallon Peter Odemwingie,