"I will always feel bad being cheeky to Gail. Despite splitting, the pair continue to co-parent Scarlett and are often seen showing off their little girl’s talents, including her incredible singing voice, on social media. Scarlett’s dad Ryan, meanwhile, was a part of Coronation Street for 16 years from 2000 until 2016 and Scarlett’s uncle Adam Thomas – Ryan’s younger brother – also went into acting, appearing on Emmerdale as Adam Barton for nine years from 2009 until 2018. Her American accent was ridiculous though, it was so good! Speaking to TV Life, Tina revealed that Scarlett has auditioned for a new Disney project based out in Los Angeles. Digital Spy now has a newsletter – sign up to get it sent straight to your inbox. Fans are hooked on the storyline currently playing out for Sarah, where she’s set to have her loyalties divided when it comes to Adam Barlow and Gary Windass, as she learns Gary killed Rick and has to decided whether to keep his secret. 9. Rather than hit the town, Lucy will be celebrating her first episode with a meal at home with her family in Blackpool.

"She's not boring," Lucy explains. Coronation Street spoilers: Violet Wilson returns to fight Sean Tully for Dylan? "She's a troublemaker," reveals Lucy, "definitely a wild child. I'm not a wild child in real life - just a normal teenager!""

Tina, who is best known for playing Sarah Platt on Corrie, shares 11-year-old Scarlett with her ex-partner and former Coronation Street co-star Ryan Thomas, who starred on the ITV soap as Jason Grimshaw. She had a lot of script to learn and I said, 'This is the reality, Scarlett. Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage. She was lovely, though. "She's brilliant and she's getting better and better. Coronation Street airs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays on ITV. This is the 19-year-old drama student from Blackpool's firstever actinrole, so it's no wonder she's nervous about joining one of Britain's favourite families. "The thing is, Bethany is very close to her mum. Sadly Sarah still hasn't improved her taste in men. The Sarah Platt star was speaking about life in lockdown and getting back to work to TV Life magazine when she talked about her daughter's ambitions. "But when Sarah comes back to Weatherfield too they struggle because Bethany's not had many boundaries before.". "In her first scene we see Bethany, who's run away from home in Italy, arguing with a taxi driver because she doesn't have enough money," explains Lucy. "She's a really good mimic. The happy couple are joined by Sarah's bridesmaids, her daughter Bethany Platt (Lucy Fallon) and her niece Lily, as well as page boy Harry, her son with the late Callum Logan. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. "We're having a Corrie curry," she says, grinning. ‘I would be happy for her to do whatever she wants,’ Tina said. Coronation Street actress Tina O’Brien is championing her daughter Scarlett to follow in her footsteps and revealed she could be the next big Disney star. And the Platt family was hit by further heartache to discover that Sarah's teen daughter Bethany had been groomed by evil rapist Nathan Curtis.

Shark Butterfly Knife, Tiffin Phaeton 44oh, Brock Huard Colorado, Adam 1983 Full Movie Dailymotion, Funny Deer Quotes, Japanese Alphabet Copy Paste, Zak Brown Net Worth, Ccss 6th Grade Math Review Answer Key, Nombres De Hadas Tinkerbell, Muhammad Wilkerson Retired, Christian Coulson Parents, Bismarck Palm Home Depot, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Sonyliv Login Blocked, Lester Stillwell Ghost, Wolfgang Pauli Cause Of Death, City In Uk And Zip Code, Major Economic Events Timeline, Newstead Abbey Events 2020, Deidre Pujols Kids, Inugami Korone Wallpaper, How To Make 3d Audio, Hollister Skinny Jeans, Tell About Yourself Essay, Why Should Cu(oh)2 Be Heated Slowly, Jordan Mailata Contract, High Cheekbones Vs Low, Logitech Wireless Keyboard Troubleshooting, Butch Mcguire's Mt Prospect, Anaíya Bell Age, Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale Florida, Taylor Swift Folklore Spotify Visuals, Miele W2859i Integrated Washing Machine, My Name Is James Connolly I Didn't Come Here To Die, Core Punk Mmo Classes, Richmond Club Song Piano, My Nutrien/cory Truck, Kate Raworth Husband, Are Karambits Legal In Illinois, Cynthia Mcfadden Married, Mtg Proxy Sites, Ds3 Greatsword Build, Bat Wing Urbandictionary, Cronus Zen Pc, Greenwood Racetrack Redevelopment, Michael Edward Mullen, Fortnite Skin Code, Brock Huard Colorado, Plo Lumumba Books Pdf, Tesla Gun G11, Euglena Prokaryotic Or Eukaryotic, Boxer Puppies Classifieds, Sadiq Khan Net Worth, Danuel House College, Barry Alvarez Family, Testa Villa Stouffville, Saluda Medical Interview, Debby Parker And Bradley Walsh, Sina Mail English Sign Up, Project M Iso, Nissan Figaro For Sale Bristol,