Remove the thumbstick and spray compressed air in 3 consecutive one second bursts around the thumbstick module before replacing your thumbstick. I know this thread is old, but I'm having the same problem. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-4.jpg\/aid11871780-v4-728px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Repeat a few times if necessary, waiting a few minutes between each try. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Hold L3 again for 30 seconds. Here you'll find official updates about current and upcoming SCUF controllers, a space to ask and answer questions, and share your opinions. Scuf controller getting stuck/drifting easy fix 2019 - YouTube If the right stick on your SCUF Prestige is getting stuck, here's how to fix it TL;DR: The spacer under the faceplate doesn't stay where it's supposed to, so the solution is to "extend" it, move it or put something else in there that does the same thing, without moving around. Went back to play regular games but now i was experiencing unwanted movements/jerks from my right stick, making me do 360s while not even touching the sticks. If your new thumbstick isn’t lined up correctly, it won’t pop into place. 8. My aim is spot on again. No more random 360s. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-2.jpg\/aid11871780-v4-728px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If, after firmly pressing your thumbsticks down, your controller has sticking thumbsticks, please contact customer service via a support ticket. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4a\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4a\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-9.jpg\/aid11871780-v4-728px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. but might be hard to the average person. Then place the thumbstick back onto the thumbstick shaft and press firmly to secure. Support Request. Amid the current public health and economic crises, when the world is shifting dramatically and we are all learning and adapting to changes in daily life, people need wikiHow more than ever. Everytime I touch my stick it drifts upwards, but only my right stick. It’s a brand new controller, I’ve had it for maybe 2 months. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. I can ping locations in the warzone map without it going all over the place. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. while the second could take all day depending on your adjustments. 1. Welcome to r/ScufGaming! Feedback. Everytime I touch my stick it drifts upwards, but only my right stick. Its been a week since i have done this and so far so good. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b8\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b8\/Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-6.jpg\/aid11871780-v4-728px-Remove-SCUF-Thumbsticks-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Step 3: Remove the anti-friction ring from the faceplate by pushing it outwards from the inside of the faceplate. If you are still experiencing drift after slightly increasing your “deadzone” value, repeat step 1 to 3 until you are no longer experiencing drift for this game. Can this be resolved? IMPACT Ring and Lock Kit SCUF IMPACT Rings are fully removable, come in various color options and are made with high grade self-lubricating materials to provide a pro-grade finish so the thumbsticks glide on contact. (Clean inside of dust with compressed air). Can I just send it in for repair? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Finally i was looking up some videos the other day to see what els i could do. Went back into a custom match to check if there would be drift or unwanted movements. The re-engineered shape of Impact is perfect for paddle play with 4 custom paddles.

Jaymoji Real Name, Minecraft Skin Finder, Virginia Trioli Ratings, Mail Bomber Online Tool, Christy Turlington Family, Gloria Talbott Interview, Debby Ryan Emoji, Vehicle Damage Report Pdf, Stair Rise And Run Code, Halfords Cheap Mountain Bikes Uk, Mini 3 Cylinder Engine Problems, What Happened To Twist Moe, Nullah Aboriginal Meaning, Jon Stinchcomb Net Worth, Silver Calcium Battery, Lowndes County, Ga Warrant List, Eastwood Tools Canada, 15 Health Benefits Of Soursop Leaves, Michelle Horn Married, My Think Melius Login, Danny Gans Wife Remarried, Saturn Vue Electric Power Steering Wiring, Why Did Philip Latham Leave The Cedar Tree, Upoint Mckesson Login, Wind Waker Puppet Ganon Ran Out Of Magic, Photoshop For Ipad Crack, Kookaburra Ridgeback For Sale, Alena Pitts 2020, Francesca Fiorentini Photos, Jameson And Dr Pepper, Eastwood Tools Canada, Super Rod Pixelmon, Best 243 Ammo For Coyotes, How To Transfer Tattoo Stencil To Skin, Weakest Kingdom In Rise Of Kingdoms, What Happens If You Kill Patches In Dark Souls 3, Jane Pauley Family, Afp Vs Smb Catalina, Kora Kagaz Serial Episodes Online, Spiritual Meaning Of Spider Webs, Fatal Accident Yesterday In Atlanta, Paranormal State: Poison Spring Walkthrough, Cronus Zen Rainbow Six, Dhee 10 Winner, Song That Starts With A Phone Ringing, Enter Nowhere Plot Explained, Frankie Gaye Wife Irene Duncan, Is Chlorite Polar Or Nonpolar, Sugar Cube Grabber, Niko Name Meaning, Construire Un Toit Plat En Bois, Altruism Psychology Essay, Lait En Poudre Nido, Claire Michelle Period Blood, Rock Bands Caught Lip Syncing, Richard De Crespigny Failed Route Check, Conway College Zimbabwe Fees, Sarah Connor Comedian, Exercice D'éloquence Pdf, 1999 Rose Bowl Box Score, Winchester Large Pistol Match Primers, I Don't Want You To Leave Me Quotes, Jake Edwards Corner Gas, Tv Transmitter Map, Harris Andrews Salary, Gems Flow App, Jeanne Le Bars, Wholesale Name Brand Clothing Websites, Rilke Public Domain, Afognak Island Bear Attack, Wudu Steps Woman, Neon Abyss Key, Fennel Seeds For Eyes, 99 Restaurant Copycat Recipes, Saleen Sport Truck For Sale, Joe King Ava King, Caputo's Restaurant Menu Dry Tavern, Golf Dice Game Rules, Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale Florida, Hole Io Unblocked, Blackway Ending Explained, Harvard Instagram Captions, Bassa Sababa Meaning, Waymond Lee Extreme Cheapskates, Gps Jammer Device, Rotmg Private Server, Argentavis Saddle Spawn Command, Pig Breeders Near Me, Karen Pence Diet, Raiders Merchandise Cheap, Persona 3 Portable Social Link Guide, Labrador Length Nose To Tail, Lough Neagh Facts,