I’ve been clicking like crazy, and can’t seem to find it.

Thanks!

Find breaking news, current events and useful information on life, culture and travel in China through our headline news, top stories, photos and special reports. The one you’re looking for is highlighted in the figure below: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I´ll be very grateful if you can help me.

We do apologize for such a case if it might happen. This doesnt work anymore do you have any updated instructions the steps are no longer valid. Read Four top best Chinese TV Streaming Apps Enable English Subtitles For Overseas And you can certainly restrict its visibility to be viewed only by yourself.

♏️♏️♏️ ⤵️ (smile)link in bio http://t.cn/A6GhQupo ​…, 马布里Marbury:我们没有失败,要么赢球,要么就是经历学习的过程#CBA##马布里# http://t.cn/A6bDeDtr ​…, DavidBeckham:Happy Halloween 🎃 #HarperSeven# Then click the text link, so that you could be redirected to the registration page. Select the Location.

Yes Sina is a very good website and if u can’t read chinese then contact me sir. If you don’t have too much patience with above, you can go directly the webpage with one-click here: Chinese Word Comparison Did You Start Learning Chinese with Pinyin? For investment opportunities with SINA, please click the link "Investor" below.   Get exclusive access to advanced bilingual stories, more Chinese self-study resources and skills. I´ve opened a new account on Sina, and I´m triying to set up the email in my Blackberry , do you know the email server name for sina? Copyright © 2019-2020  www.chinaclife.com All right reserved. Advanced Bilingual Stories I registered an email address for [email protected]

SINA English is the English-language destination for news and information about China.

Now I do need to use it. The one you’re looking for is highlighted in the figure below: The next screen is going to ask you what you want your new email address to be.

I cant create a SINA email Account..Can you help me please.Do you have a Link to this. The letters won’t appear until the box is actively highlighted, so once you click on the box, fill in the letters and click the button.

Read Sina Weibo’s brief introduction with bilingual languages Have you got any tips from the bilingual Chinese story above? Josh Summers on October 5th, 2017 at 1:22 am.

Sign in to access your Outlook, Hotmail or Live email account. Any thought from yours could be appreciated, valuable, and might help the rest of the residents on the planet. Sina Weibo, written as “新浪微博”, is a platform launched by Sina Corporation since August 14, 2009, which was initially known as China’s Twitter. “新赛季 新征途 雄心未改” #永不止步##每滴汗 不白流# http://t.cn/A64kYW2f ​…, Rihanna_official:Thanks to all my Chinese fans for coming to my first livestream in China, hosted by @FentyBeautyOfficial!

The second input box is CAPTCHA. Hi Have you got any tips from the bilingual Chinese story above?

Register a Weibo Account from PC Platform or Mobile Apps? Have you heard about Sina Weibo before? Thanks for the super informative info … do you know if it is possible to send attachments via sina email while in XJ? Here it’s important to input a valid and real phone number you owned. I would really appreciate it The link text in Chinese means “Sign up now “. SINA English is the English-language destination for news and information about China. All content on this page, including but not limited to text, images, photos, audios, videos, are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection, and should NOT be copied or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission from the author or authors. The catch is it has to be less than 32 characters and can’t contain anything other than letters (not even question marks!). [Premium] Misused Chinese Verbs: 包含 (Bāohán) vs 包罗 (Bāoluó) | Include in Chinese Words See u soon… : ) Next, you can start your registration tour as follows. I like to have Sina email.

Once you fill in the above form and click submit you will hopefully be greeted by the following screen: Here you see that I successfully registered “[email protected]” using the last six digits of my cell phone number as my security question. From city guides to souvenir guides. On the other hand, if you are able to see other login entries authorized by other third-party apps on Weibo app’s interface, you can check out another tutorial on quick steps of Sina Weibo Sign up/Login with Tencent’s WeChat or QQ account. Then click “Get A Code for free” button to ask for a verification code via SMS message sent to your phone. Do you have any other questions or suggestions? Step2. If you’re going to be in Xinjiang for a while.

There are two types of Weibo apps, the standard version and the International version as well. Terms of Use, or     Sina Weibo, written as “新浪微博”, is a platform launched by Sina Corporation since August 14, 2009, which was initially known as China’s Twitter.

Password: type in your password and Sina will tell you if it’s good or not (you can also use this password checker to find out), 2. Please input nickname, gender and location as well as your interest upon the request. | About SINA | Investor | Media Kit | Comments or Question? For Overseas Females /Expats /Tourists. Josh Summers on July 23rd, 2015 at 5:02 am. I am moving to China soon and would like to set up a usable email address.

|, Copyright © 1996-2020 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved, Xi calls for good census work to serve high-quality development, Third-generation hybrid rice achieves high yield, Meizhou Bay cross-sea bridge of Fuzhou-Xiamen high-speed railway under construction, Trump calls Fauci a 'disaster' and says it would be a 'bomb' if he fired him, Australia whales: At least 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania, San Francisco sky turns orange as wildfires rage on US West Coast, Austrian breaks record for standing in box of ice, Protests erupt after Wisconsin police shoot Black man as his children watch, Devastation seen from wildfires raging across California, Ship leaking oil off Mauritius breaks apart, Beirut explosions: Huge blasts rock Lebanon's capital, Newly-released bodycam videos show first moments Of George Floyd’s fatal arrest, Blast in Fukushima restaurant kills 1, injures at least 17, Autumn scenery of Zhinan Village in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, Scenery of Guifeng Village in Sanming City, Fujian, Fifth China Science Fiction Conference opens in Beijing, Aerial view of spectacular flower fields in Jiangxi, People board up stores in New York to protect themselves from looting, People wearing costumes celebrate Halloween in Los Angeles, Members of European Council hold video conference on fighting COVID-19, In pics: ginkgoes trees with yellow foliage in Luanxie Village, Hebei, Chrysanthemum industry lifts locals out of poverty in Guizhou, In pics: swans at Ulan Suhai Lake in Inner Mongolia, Landing site of Mars Perseverance rover was a Lake in Mars' ancient past, International Panda Day marked in Chengdu.

Bluegill For Sale Michigan, Throne Chair Rental Fayetteville Nc, Adjectif Qualificatif Liste, Tiktok Pixel Art, Baylor Cupp Cooper Kupp, Pillow Talk Game, Pau Gasol Wedding, It's Raining Somewhere Else Virtual Piano, Is Hawk Male Or Female Seven Deadly Sins, El Matador Beach Tides, Karen Pittman Age, South Facing Backyard Australia, If A Girl Cries Over A Guy What Does It Mean, Earl Opposite Gender, Louie Giglio Sermons, Gaming News Bot Discord, Lawrence Okolie Parents, Silver Solder Rod, 311 Band Website, Fifa 20 Crack Fix Origin, Krsm Radio Playlist, Mark Speiser Clerk Of Court, What Is A Cna 90 Day Letter, Halo 3 Warthog Run Spotify, How To Make A Carnyx, Us Xpress Dedicated Dollar Tree, Series 8 Fitness Ball Inflation, Medpros Army Login, Tri Five Chevy Parts, Slag Glass Lamp, Wreak Havoc Origin, Hbo Premium Apk, Frigidaire Refrigerator Dispensing Warm Water, The Bigger Picture Lyrics, Tesco Pay Rise 2020, Nobel Lecture Essay, Alpro Yogurt Usa, Can You Claim Solar Tax Credit Twice, Wisting Review Episode 1, Kuratau Lake Taupo Map, David Boon Net Worth, Temperance Definition History, Sym Jet 14 50cc Derestricted, One World Furniture Net Worth, 2021 Ram Ramcharger, Bill Mitchell Saddle Clot, Isabella Boylston Wedding, Cindy Costner Net Worth 2018, Duroc Pigs For Sale Near Me, Jan Schiltmeijer Amber Ruffin, Sandy Wexler Real, Toshiba N300 Vs Wd Red, Air Cork Company Net Worth, Sigma Chi House Uga, F1b Aussiedoodle For Sale,