[god] => Array Thanatos Basic Build. PASSIVE - Your abilities deal an additional 3% of the targets maximum Health as Physical Damage. ) +25 Health Stolen and Mana Restored Upon Damaging An Enemy God, 10s Cooldown Players choose from a selection of gods, join session-based arena combat and use custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions. PASSIVE - After healing yourself from an ability, you gain +40% movement speed for 4 seconds. ( [1] => Array Cooldown - 180s. This cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds. ROLE QUEST: JUNGLE Kill or Assist Jungle Monsters or Enemy Gods to gain stacks. [god] => Array Hope you have some great games today! [display_name] => Aphrodite ( [scoreVal] => 2 This can happen when a God is new or there is a new patch. Smite: Thanatos in the solo lane. +8% Health and 25 Mana Restored on Killing a Jungle Monster We build boots first. [url] => aphrodite 1.

I have a few points to cover and questions to ask: Basically, my normal gank combo (on squishy targets) is Ultimate, auto-attack, 1, auto-attack, 3, then chase with my 2 if needed. [god] => Array

[display_name] => Aphrodite Try them out and let us know how your stats improve (or don’t). Smite is an online battleground between mythical gods.

Focus on boxing out the other solo laner with Thanatos one in the early game. Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? ) 1. Jungle Monsters This is a very cookie-cutter build, however I put it on here because I end up playing with and against several Than players who build very awkwardly. [notes] => Going up against Nox will be annoying because she silences you and roots which can be very difficult to try and box her out of lane. ( Vision Shard can be upgraded to a new relic once you reach Level 12. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

[display_name] => Baron Samedi

Each stack provides 10 Basic Attack Power and 3% Physical Lifesteal. (

Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? Subsequent hits on the same target do 75% bonus damage for the next 3s. [scoreVal] => 2

The melee, a physical assassin is a good asset to any team. )

Anyway, have a +1. +5% Movement Speed ) Array [god_id] => 59 Hi! ) Jungle Monsters are worth 1 stack and Enemy Gods are worth 5 stacks. [notes] => Going up against Nox will be annoying because she silences you and roots which can be very difficult to try and box her out of lane. Consider Shifter’s Shield as an alternative item. While moving towards revealed enemies gain 30% Movement Speed. ( Cooldown - 160s. +75 Health Baron can root you and can use his two which can heal him and give him movement speed giving you a hard time to try and out sustain him.

Using this item places a ward that lasts 60 seconds. ) Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. +75 Health Using this item makes you invulnerable to damage and healing for 1.5s, and prevents you from taking any actions. [display_name] => Nox This item can not be used if you have taken or dealt damage in the last 3s. When first striking a revealed target they take an additional 40 + 30% of your Physical Power. Since Than's more of an ability user, I think BBB is just all-around better for him. © SmiteGuru 2014-20. This only affects Monsters on your side of the Jungle. Browse Thanatos pro builds, top builds and guides. Using this item will allow you to teleport up to 45 units away instantly. Data provided by Hi-Rez Studios. [url] => aphrodite +40% Bonus Damage vs.

PASSIVE - When your Ultimate ability has finished casting, reveal all enemy gods within 120 units for 8s. [major] => Array

If you have over 200 Physical Power, your ability bonus damage scales up. Assist with Minion kills to gain stacks. PASSIVE - For every non-ultimate ability on cooldown you gain a stack of Cruelty.

[notes] => Baron can root you and can use his two which can heal him and give him movement speed giving you a hard time to try and out sustain him. [url] => baron-samedi if the god is physical you go first tier gladiator, If the God is magical. ( Array This consumable deals 200 True damage to Jungle Monsters around you. +30% Damage vs. ) You may still move. 50 stacks). Sorry it has been so long for my reply. And we FIGHT. [notes] => Baron can root you and can use his two which can heal him and give him movement speed giving you a hard time to try and out sustain him. At 50 stacks Guardian's Blessing Evolves, gaining 4 Gold Per 5s. Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds.

) I completely agree, I removed it at the suggestion of boogiebass. In the notes section of that area, I explained how I would almost always choose Brawler’s Beat Stick over. VVGL VVHF today! [god_id] => 96 If you want CDR you can replace void shield with breastplate of valor if you want. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. +3 Gold per Minion Assisted At 50 Stacks Assassin's Blessing Evolves, gaining +5 Penetration, and 5% Movement Speed. Array I want to receive promotions from our partners. [god_id] => 59 PASSIVE - For each enemy god within 55 units of you, you gain a stacking buff that provides 10 Magical Protection and 10 Physical Protection. This build can help you sustain against a solo mage, you don’t need that much damage because Thanatos can deal a lot with his first and can give you a lot of hp, If you don’t really like the 2 builds that I showed you, you can go hybrid and do a little more damage. PASSIVE - You permanently gain 15 Mana per Stack, and receive 5 Stacks for a god kill, and 1 Stack for a minion kill (max. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! Getting a Kill or Assist on an Enemy god provides 3 stacks. +25 Physical & Magical Protection Thanks so much! )

Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. [url] => nox

This effect lasts 7s.

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. We’ve summarized the best the net has to offer on Thanatos builds for you. All rights reserved. Smite's Thanatos season 6 builds page. [notes] => Aphrodite can back you off with her third and can out sustain you most of the game unless you get pestilence as your first item. PASSIVE - Enemies hit by your damaging Abilities take an additional 20 Physical Damage + 15% of your Physical Power over 2s. Players choose from a selection of gods, join session-based arena combat and use custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions. Jungle Monsters

( [2] => Array SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. Thank you! [god_id] => 32 While the Blood Shield is active you gain +10% movement speed. This solo build of Thanatos have worked for me a lot and the only time I lost because my team was getting destroyed in their lanes and end up surrendering.

You need to build him right.

Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. Using this item removes Crowd Control Effects and makes you immune to new ones for 2s. Each Assist is worth 1 stack. ROLE QUEST: SOLO

[god_id] => 32 [notes] => Aphrodite can back you off with her third and can out sustain you most of the game unless you get pestilence as your first item. [god] => Array Can substitute any of the defense items here with any defense items shown below, - Tends to fall off late game, particularly when faced against jungle hyper carries. ROLE QUEST: SUPPORT This effect can only occur once every 10s. ) They both do the same thing, just in different ways: toxic applies anti-heal via auto-attacks and brawler's via abilities. PASSIVE - Killing an enemy god forges a shield from their blood with Health equal to 200 + 10 per Player Level for 20s. ( Full boots. I absolutely intend too, I am just currently on my phone and didn’t want to hassle my way through the entire in-depth build.

+10 Physical & Magical Protection [display_name] => Nox

+7 Power Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, Array ( +7% Health and 25 Mana Restored on Killing a Jungle Monster (

Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Don't say that, you'll just give him a big head.

Cooldown - 130s. I feel like blackthorn would be better at the start instead of getting Runic shield or Ancile because it would provide more health and give you more sustain early in the game. [url] => baron-samedi I appreciate the support very much! You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! [0] => Array +100 Health Dealing damage to an enemy god provides 1 stack. Using this item removes Crowd Control Effects and makes you immune to new ones for 2s. +25 Health Stolen And Mana Restored Upon Damaging An Enemy God, 10s Cooldown (

( [display_name] => Baron Samedi +100 Health For clarification, all comments below are from before 3/31/2020. ROLE QUEST: SOLO: COMPLETED! +7 Power This can only occur once every 45 seconds. Smite is an online battleground between mythical gods. We're happy to have you in smitefire. Yeah, I think so too. Yea it might just be better to remove it. 1. Aphrodite can back you off with her third and can out sustain you most of the game unless you get pestilence as your first item. I will, thank you for your comment! Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! [scoreVal] => 2 You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! This consumable heals 250 Health over 25 seconds. At 15 Stacks Warrior's Blessing Evolves, gaining +15 Physical and Magical Protection. This effect reaches a maximum of 6% Maximum Health damage at 400 Physical Power. [scoreVal] => 2 +100 Health ) +5 Penetration Going up against Nox will be annoying because she silences you and roots which can be very difficult to try and box her out of lane.

Pseudo Drôle Jeu De Mot, Www Mycopart Com Login, The Others Watch Online, Manon Azem Origine, One Direction Animal Crossing Tune, Navratri Status Video, Sandie Rinaldo Bob Marley Interview, Are Ares And Hermes Brothers, Star Trek Fleet Command Reset Game, Jimmy Gambina Height, Atolla Jellyfish Facts, Best Jaboody Dubs, Ming Tsai Sons, Crossword Puzzles For Aphasia, Warwick Davis Children, Spinning Globe Mac Recovery, Can You Eat 3 Weetabix Advert, Harry Potter Happy Birthday Song Lyrics, Zoom 通知音 変更, 30 Carbine Accuracy, Darkest Jokes Reddit, The Third Philippic Written By Demosthenes In 342 Bc, Erica Hill Techtv, Brittany Daniel 2020, Kristi Noem Age, Matt Castley Death, Felix Solis Height, Kk Slider Song Covers, T45 Vs T38, Bluegill For Sale Michigan, Sean Covel Wedding, Zoe Doyle Edmonton, John Farrar Musician Net Worth, Creative Writing Dissertation Examples, In The Air Juice Wrld Spotify, William Weldon Family, Mhw Blast Build, London's Burning Series 14 Cast, Calais Campbell Net Worth, Monsters In Society Essay, Modalyst Vs Printful, Palm M515 Rom, Cell Phone Speeches For School, Nebraska Speed Limit, Catdog Cartoon Font, Purple Sweet Potato Calories 100g,