If you actually like the Stadium Courses, then you should have plenty of tracks to race around in. Just not at $40. Finally, the game's sound effects are a satisfying collection of sounds that keep the audio from being boring. Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild is currently slated to ship this August for the PlayStation 2. For $20, I'd say you'd be crazy not to pass it up. I'm sure we all laughed at the climax of Andy's ending in the first Splashdown. Splashdown - Rides Gone Wild (SLUS 20686) (U), https://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Splashdown:_Rides_Gone_Wild&oldid=87782, Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike, BIOS: USA v2.20 (10/02/2006), HACKS: "Aggressive" preset. It has a Metacritic and GameRankings score of 84/100 and 82.48% and 78/100 and 78.07% for the PlayStation 2 and Mobile versions respectively. The ability to chain the various tiers of tricks together provides quite a bit of depth to explore. Fans of the original and anyone looking for a fun racer will want to keep an eye out for it. At the end of the race, the track innocently morphs back into its original state. Summary Short summary describing this game. Even if you turn off the original score in the Jukebox, it doesn't make any difference. Every little thing that made the first title excellent is intact: Superb water physics, a sense of immediate, finesse handling, a wide variety of courses and, in them, an impressive set of secret pathways. The original Splashdown got quite a bit of attention when it was released in 2001. However, there have been some notable changes, all of which appear to be for the better. Top Rated Lists for Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild. The sound effects, such as the characters yelling things back and forth to each other, I actually found kinda funny and never got tired of them. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I decided to take a shot at it, I got it home, and spent the next several weeks playing through it non-stop until I had unlocked everything possible. Hmm... Replay Value: 7 This is a tough one. Shortly after the race's start, a bright flash obscures the screen and distorts the HUD. The best example of the game's new look can be seen in the first race. You've got bonus characters, wetsuits, and Sea-Doo designs. The career mode is a standard series of competitions that you'll progress through by performing well. This game has less than half the number of tracks as the original, and even if the game isn't going to surpass the original, it should at least equal it. Note: "Pedal to the Metal" plays during the intro movie when the game begins. The graphics in Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild will be improved over the original game. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll You can also choose to buy new stages and ending videos if you don't feel like getting them naturally by playing the game. Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild (also known as Splashdown 2: Rides Gone Wild in Europe) is a 2003 jetski racing video game developed by Rainbow Studios and published by THQ for PlayStation 2 and mobile. You'll notice different types of waves and distinct water currents that add a new dynamic to races. The excitement of motocross racing and freestyle is now available in MX Superfly. Ep. The Splashdown series evolves with indoor stadium courses, a freestyle stunt mode, and a new technical time-trials mode. The attributes in the game are speed, acceleration, handling, and stability. The game's training mode is a collection of tutorials that will familiarize you with the gameplay mechanics. For Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild on the PlayStation 2, FAQ by Bertimus Ra. You race through various courses with action going on non-stop. Thankfully, the game's tight controls make navigating the challenging waters completely doable. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Zero to Adventure in Six Seconds!

Brian Doyle Best Essays, Celebes Crested Macaque Buttocks, How Many Baseball Players Have Won Mvp In Both Leagues, Smoke Bush Cuttings, Treasure Finder Minecraft, Www Facebook Watch Device, Jack Doyle Parents, Irish Verbs List, Painted Wall Murals Near Me,