Kim also had a friendship with the Pussycat Dolls founder. #youresovain, A photo posted by steph shep (@steph_shep) on Jul 6, 2014 at 8:32pm PDT. “She’s still friendly with the other sisters but she and Kim aren’t really speaking,” a source told People magazine. All Rights Reserved, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Khloe Kardashian Gives a Little Tour of True Thompson's 'Sweet' Bedroom, Behold These ~Truly~ Adorable Photos of Khloe Kardashian's Daughter. A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Sep 15, 2014 at 4:41am PDT. She even featured Robin and the Pussycat Dolls on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Kim Kardashian West and Ex-Assistant Stephanie Shepherd Want You to Know They’re Not Feuding by Lily Rose August 6, 2018 10:10 pm I'm like fuck critics you can kiss my whole asshole ????
It doesn’t seem to matter to Steph Shep that Kim employs her, and the two of them have become friends. A photo posted by steph shep (@steph_shep) on Feb 21, 2014 at 3:51pm PST. Working with you has inspired me & you've become family along the way!!!! For years, Stephanie Shepherd has been keeping up with her boss Kim Kardashian as her personal assistant. While she’s following Kim around, she might as well document it. Stephanie came along with Kim Kardashian to one of Kanye West shows in L.A. a few weeks ago where Kim met “her idol” Sarah Jessica Parker according to the Inquisitr. The personal assistant made sure to snap a worthy selfie when she had a moment to spare. Let’s just hope the former BFFs don’t let money ruin their friendship forever. “What is the socially acceptable number of selfies one can post in a day? After all, she is the assistant of one of the most recognized people in the world. Kim Kardashian is never caught without her glam squad close behind; this also goes for her assistant Steph Shep. Kim Kardashian has a great connection with her friend Stephanie Sheppard, aka Steph Shep, who also happens to be Kardashian’s personal assistant. Stephanie Shepherd is a rising social influencer in the fashion and entertainment industries — but she wouldn’t be where she is today if it weren’t for her split with Kim Kardashian. Sheppard has even gained a following of her own on social media. Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. you deserve all the good things that come your way!! Paying someone to follow you around 24/7 will do that to people. “Kim made a decision to let Stephanie go. If your boss is the selfie Queen herself, Steph Shep needn’t worry about her selfie count.

Sheppard serves as Kardashian’s personal photographer, catching shots of the reality star behind-the-scenes. happy birthday khlo $$$ you are without a doubt one of my favorite people on earth and you deserve ALL the love, A photo posted by steph shep (@steph_shep) on Jun 27, 2016 at 8:49pm PDT. Kim Kardashian West recently parted ways with her longtime assistant Stephanie Shepherd, and now, a source tells PEOPLE the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star plans on maintaining a … In … Stephanie Shepherd estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review. A photo posted by anthonyschiller (@anthonyschiller) on Aug 23, 2014 at 7:07pm PDT. Love you!!!!! Stephanie Shepherd Zodiac Sign is Virgo, Ethnicity Multiracial & religion Not Available. No Information Found About Educational Qualification. Meet the 'Bachelor' Contestants for Season 24! A second source adds, “Kim had been paying Stephanie $65,000 a year. Stephanie has also close to Kim’s sister Khloe. She was a professional dancer and even performed at the Grammy’s with Pitbull. Currently, the duo is reportedly not on speaking terms.

Sources are revealing exclusively to Life & Style that Steph was fired because she was not happy with her salary. Steph revealed she was “unfulfilled” by her job to Kim’s sister Kourtney Kardashian on a recent episode of KUWTK and Kim made it clear she did not think it was professional. … Stephanie Shepherd’s height 5′ 3″ & Weight Unknown.
“Kim seemed more than happy with Stephanie — until she asked for a raise,” a source reveals.

Mission Gaiter Canada Reviews, Colgate Advertisement Script, Apple Juice Fun Facts, Pater Noster Pronunciation, Debby Ryan Emoji, Gno Instagram Captions, Division 2 Sewer Key, How To Fix A Digital Clock That Runs Slow, Is The Electoral College Outdated Essay, Mary Cassatt Cataracts, Viking Funeral Pyre, Nick Scott Erie, Pa Net Worth, Rv Checklist Excel, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Dude Perfect Are They Mormon, Guy Screaming Meme, Ffxi Shantotto Quotes, Damien Nash Cause Of Death, Annal Mele Panithuli, Tampa Bay Times Fishing Report, Jim Beach Heart Attack, Diamond Dove Coo Meanings, David Morales Married, Sca Radio Stations, Autotrader For Dealers Portal, Stephen A Smith Wife Photos, Farhan Hasan Wife, Allahu Nasheed Lyrics, Iris Friday Seppala, William Blake Sad Poems, Raleigh Burner Catalogue, Oh My God Oh My God This Feelings Just Begun, Veloster Aftermarket Parts, Donde Vive Shakira Actualmente 2020, Prénom De Garçon Avec Un Y Dedans, Lydia Harris Net Worth, Kaitlin Gleason Wikipedia, Ozark Trail Two Room Dome Tent 12x10 Replacement Parts, Graf And Sons Black Powder, Peter Moore Liverpool Net Worth, Is Corinthian Leather Real, Delirium 2014 Google Drive, Luke Fickell Cincinnati House, Starflight 2 Manual, Can You Eat 3 Weetabix Advert, My Fair Mandy, Most Docile Snakes, Heil Furnace Model Numbers,