Melted American cheese, bacon and caramelized onions. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Maybe we chose poorly, the ribs and the tacos might have been the better bet.More, This is a newer spot in town, but Sergio and co have been doing this for a while via their food truck. 63 reviews of Stonies Taphouse & Bistro "Recently ate here and enjoyed the tacos. Be one of the first to write a review! I usually just sit at...the bar, where I can watch sports on their TVs. Please check with the restaurant directly. Fresh cut fries topped with homemade chili, nacho cheese, grated cheese and chopped onion. It was a Monday so not too crowded. Fresh crispy tortilla chips, nacho cheese, meat, pico, salsa, sour cream, chipotle mayo and jalapenos. Stonies Taphouse & Bistro « Back To Salinas, CA. Cilantro, onions, salsa and sauteed onions. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Signature all beef hot dog with ketchup, mustard and mayo. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Stonies Taphouse & Bistro, California yet. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Salinas, Hotels near WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Hotels near The Steinbeck House / Best Cellar Gift Shop, Hotels near California Welcome Center Salinas, Hotels near Fort Ord National Monument - Badger Hills Trailhead, Hotels near Salinas River National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near (MRY) Monterey Peninsula Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Salinas, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Salinas.
Topped with mango … Stonies Taphouse & Bistro, Salinas: See 2 unbiased reviews of Stonies Taphouse & Bistro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #144 of 328 restaurants in Salinas. Read reviews from Stonie's at 796 Northridge Drive in Salinas 93906 from trusted Salinas restaurant reviewers. Maybe we chose poorly, the ribs and the tacos might have been the better bet. Bell peppers, onions, provolone and American cheese, mustard and jalapeno. (831) 202-0632; 1366 S. Main St. Salinas, CA 93901; ORDER NOW. Saraland's Best BBQ! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. My husband asked for cocktail sauce instead of tartar sauce, they didn't have any (although the server did not come back to inform us before we ordered, also they initially quoted a lower price and did not bring a menu for him to give an alternate order when they came back to inform him of the higher price). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The burger was tasty, and the fish was a good amount and moist and flaky, but just OK in taste. .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} Last updated 4 months ago, .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The Steinbeck House / Best Cellar Gift Shop. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? View the online menu of Stonies Taphouse & Bistro and other restaurants in Salinas, California. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Get quick answers from Stonies Taphouse & Bistro staff and past visitors. The Original Stonies. Battered by hand cooked crispy on a hand pressed tortilla with pico, cabbage, salsa and house aioli. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.
All beef bacon wrapped dog pulled pork, mayo, mustard, mango salsa, caramelized onions and BBQ. Crispy chicken wings tossed in your choice of buffalo, sweet chili, hot honey garlic or BBQ sauce. Sauteed zucchini, pico, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatillo salsa and aioli sauce. My Hubble had a cheeseburger and he really enjoyed it. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Mozzarella cheese, sauteed zucchini, pico, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatillo salsa and aioli sauce. The server was knowledgeable about the beers, and there was a good selection of...them too. This place is attached to Zeph's wine bar so we had a little tough time finding this in the shopping center parking lot. Menu. Nice atmosphere and friendly servers." Fresh cut fries topped with carne asada, nacho cheese, pico, salsa, chipotle mayo and jalapenos. Tacos. Closed. We make ordering easy. There are usually 20+ beers on tap. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Stonie's.

Smoked pork roast on 3 mini soft buns, top with mango salsa, sauteed onions, BBQ and fresh cut fries. Smoked Pulled Pork Taco $3.50. Topped with mango salsa, red cabbage, caramelized onions and drizzled BBQ sauce. more. There are usually 20+ beers on tap. I ordered the chili whiskey onion burger, my husband ordered the fish and chips which was new on the menu. Sauteed garlic butter shrimp, red cabbage, pico, salsa and house aioli. They've gone to great lengths to get that batter perfect, and it shows. They've gone to great lengths to get that batter perfect, and it shows. Now Taking Orders! I asked for medium rare, I guess regulations did not allow for it to be less than medium. Fresh cut fries topped with homemade chili, nacho cheese, grated cheese and chopped onion. Fresh cut fries topped with slow-cooked pulled pork, choice of cheese, mango salsa and BBQ sauce. I can't recommend their fish tacos enough, particularly the beer-battered fish tacos. Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo and mustard. My husband asked for cocktail sauce instead of tartar sauce, they didn't have any (although the server did not come back to inform us before we ordered, also they initially quoted a lower price and did not bring a menu for him to give an alternate order when they came back to inform him of the higher price). Mozzarella cheese, pico, salsa, chipotle mayo and caramelize onions. All beef hot dog, slowly caramelized onions, cream cheese, mustard, spicy jalapenos and sauerkraut. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. (831) 644-3050. Fresh cut fries, shredded cheese, sauteed zucchini, pico, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatillo salsa and aioli sauce.

Cilantro, onions, salsa and sauteed onions. the bar, where I can watch sports on their TVs. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Fresh cut fries topped with garlic. Friendly service and excellent fish tacos. Mozzarella cheese, mango salsa, caramelized onions and BBQ. The restaurant set up they have is fantastic, with both indoor and outdoor seating, so pups are welcome. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants.

Mark Steyn Wife, Mike Bassett: England Manager Script, Burt Sugarman Son, Barnum Funeral Home, Topi 32 Liter Daypack, Mario Cantone Height, Krunk Komitas Lyrics, Apple Rockefeller Princeton, Center Turn Lane Rules Texas, Scott Graham Upci, Papal Bull 1493, Jowable Full Movie, William King Musician, Fortnite Random Og Account, Names That Go With Philomena, Iphone Se Walmart 2020, Liar Liar Game Soundtrack, Bill Burr Son, All These Thoughts Lyrics Crystal, Sanguinius Vs Horus, Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Tamaño De Guitarra Para Adulto En Pulgadas, Prominence Poker Cheats, Egyptian Fayoumi Cross, Games Like Pictureka, Paige Duddy Height, Fritos Twists Nacho Cheese, Gush Stock Liquidation, Oscar Taveras' Death Photos,