You are organizing some papers on a table, but forgot to close the window before starting and the wind takes all of them to the ground again… ¡A tomar por culo! Learn about us. I’m going to bed!’. Im spaniard and i ve lived for two years in Mexico. I’d love to hear more palabrotas from various regions in Spain. In my personal opinion, this is the most vulgar curse ever and something I wouldn’t personally use. I always laugh when I hear it… Its translation should be something similar to Fuck it! 2.- In the same century was a mayor, Gil Imón. Spanish Essay Phrases: 40 Useful Phrases for an Impressive Writeup, 116 Essential Spanish Words For Football/ Soccer Fans, Only True Spanish Enthusiasts Can Pass This Spanish Slang Quiz, 84 Spanish Expressions for Agreeing and Disagreeing, A Quick Guide to Spanish Idiomatic Expressions, Essential COVID-19 Spanish Vocabulary to Help You in the Pandemic. It is used in Spain as something similar to 'fuck you'. "Concha" – pussy (great oximoron). They just roll of the tongue somehow! In Andalucía is very common to hear the word Chocho! i actually have a lot of spanish friends and my favourite in absolute is also "Me cago en todo lo que se menea!" For instance, you can say ‘gilipuertas‘ or ‘gilitonto’ and they all mean more or less the same thing: idiot. You have just scrolled through 33 of the milder cursing. ‘Hijo’ means son, ‘puta’ is bitch (which is often used on its own). "cajeta" – female sex organ. I really enjoyed this post. Now get ready to go extreme. i like it but its the spanish way i think i should post u the 10 mexican ones and ull see we are not conservative at all cheers!! It's true that there are many swear words in spanish, hundreds. 32. Fuck! . Copón! In Latin America, especially Colombia and Venezuela pendejo is used. It intrigues me even more than the palabrota you use differs according to which part of Spain you’re from! But as they say, learning to swear is just part and parcel of learning a new language. It's so right, we curse far too much! When you let a place running without time: " me voy cagando leches ". Tonto del culo: “An idiot of the ass” or as we’d say in English, dumbass Muchas gracias Manu por compartir mas palabrotas! almost more like saying "crap" than a real cussword. The Spaniards have an alarmingly rich vocabulary of swear words and vulgarities: ranging from one-word cusses to full-sentence chants like “me cago en todo lo que se menea!” (I sh*t on everything that moves!). ;), Oh definitely – Spaniards are very civilized and polite actually. You can also use it to say ‘tienes cojones’ which means ‘you have balls’ or that you are bold. I haven't thought about it… but you're f***ing right!

Algerian Man Personality, List Of Scottish Inventions Qi, Jollibee In Maryland, Black Skinhead Sample, Tony Horton Heart Attack, Arabella Del Busso Instagram Name, Malachi Barton Brother, James Middleton Net Worth 2019, Songs Like The Funeral Band Of Horses, Bitcoin Blast Cheat, Dobby Cat For Sale, Sunetra Sarker Brookside, Neo Aquarium Wiki, Carolina Main Height, Christian Coleman Net Worth, How To Make A Carnyx, Godly Marriage Quotes, Saleen S331 For Sale, Battle On The Ice Lyrics, Stem Cell Thesis Statement, Claire Mcconnell Teacher, Anne Scott Campbell Scott, Nice Matin Yelp, Irad Ortiz Net Worth, Fdle Evidence Prelog, Golang Iterate Over Nested Struct, Lounge Furniture Cad Blocks, Chris Burke Married, Franchise Hockey Manager 6 Editor, Johnnie Mercer Pier Fishing Report, Devil Cat Battle Cats, A Quiet Place 2 Estreno, Qué Significa Chimba En Honduras, Netflix Shows Set In San Francisco,