Vishal Khanna June 15, 2020 at 9:36 AM. yes you can definately go for cng in swift. Swift vxi cng on papers 2008 november km 54000 owner 2nd price 210000 vehicle specs exchange accepted yes make maruti suzuki model swift variant... 04-Oct-2020 in Tixuz Maruti Suzuki Swift Vxi 2008 … One of my friends has been driving a kitted Swift Vxi since quite sometime and is extremely satisfied. Maruti suzuki swift vxi bsiii - 2008 for sale.It is a well maintained cng car that has been less driven.Please contact me for further details. Q. Shall I go for Wagon R LXI CNG, Swift LXI or Grand i10 NIOS Magna CNG? Hi, thanks for asking. I have a Swift VXi 2006 model which has been recently converted to CNG by FortuneCNG - They claim to be authorized dealers, but whatever. I am planning to buy the Swift Lxi soon and get the cng fitted into it. Santro got dealer figment whereas Swift/SX4 were done by external source (Who is far far better than so called factory/dealer fitting). at speeds more than 110 i used to get check engine light without lambda. yeah..CNG conversion is absolutely not a problem in the Swift. also the guy fitting it should be experienced. Nos - 6 chilled ac. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Suzuki swift model 2013 Dec Grey color Automatic 1328cc Dlx Petrol / cng 70k mileage Only 1 fender touchup Other full original paint Chilled... On Request Report Serious confusion: I want an AMT, mostly will be driving in the city. Find the best deals for used swift cng quetta. Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles give you best-in-class mileage which not only lowers your trips to CNG stations, but also lowers the per kilometer cost. Similar searches "cng maruti suzuki swift mileage": maruti suzuki swift vxi 2014 , maruti suzuki swift dzire zxi 2008 , maruti suzuki swift dzire 2011 , maruti suzuki swift silver vdi One of the best interiors with beige interiors all over. Mileage In terms of the mileage offered, the Swift has a 28.4kmpl on the diesel variant and 22kmpl on the petrol model. Q. Maruti Suzuki Swift comes with the powerful 1.2L K-Series engine that’s designed for smooth pickup and refined driving experience. As compared to the petrol version there are very frugal figures. Believe me, the quality of install does go a long way in improving performance and reliability.You can go in for Tomasetto Achilles (VFM) with just the lambda. Which brand CNG kit is good for Honda City zx 2008 model ? Lambda is needed to keep the emission under control . But front looks good. It does LOVELY. Parameters looking for are safety, mileage, comfort and driving experience. Good fuel economy.14 kmpl in city... Read More » Your question has been submitted. Q. The top speed of 80kmph makes driving super fun. Superb interior loved it. ensure that all the parts are original. It is advisable to convert the new swift of petrol car to CNG when you are satisfied with the below points. Which model of Maruti swift is best and should i go for petrol or diesel as i am looking for a car with good mileage and ac? Q. I have a budget of around 7.5 lakhs. Immaculate cultus vxl 2003 - vxl cultus white colour, cng a/c fitt Driving without lambda will also cause engine check lite to come up this is because of the mixture becoming too rich or lean. However, it might cost you 3-4K in-total but will surely make CNG a pleasure fuel for you. if you are going to use tomasetto kit then make sure that TAP and conversion switch are of the same company. Which is better Swift LXi or Wagon R 1.2 VXi as the on road prices are similar. Q. A benchmark in the segment, Maruti Suzuki Swift’s mileage for both the manual and automatic (AMT) versions is 21.21 km/l*. Maruti suzuki swift mod-2006 reg-2007 1331cc orange color mileage:48000 60l cng super cool a/c all option auto- gear manual navigation,built in 4 door speaker,2... clickbd.com Report Ad how does the swift responds, and which is the best kit which can be mated well with the swifts engine. How much is the mileage of Grand i10 Nios Sportz petrol and it is better than the Swift VXi? I've bought a swift petrol in December and have driven around 5000 kms in it. Swift is not available in CNG version only petrol. What is difference between Hyudai Grand i10 and Maruti Swift regarding price and mileage? I have been using Maruti Alto Lxi CNG since year 2012 and I am completely satisfied with Maruti factory fitted CNG cars. Learn how to save fuel by driving behind a larger vehicle and using your vehicle's inertia to move ahead without using fuel. if you are going to use tomasetto kit then make sure that TAP and conversion switch are of the same company. Q. I have purchased #marutisuzuki swift and it started rusting from everywhere just like a garbage can.Poor quality.Better buy #tatamotors #hyundai #mahindra.Even the tata nano is much better.No doubt why maruti's market share is collapsing.Htt******152?s=20. Reply. ensure that all the parts are original. Stay pinned for more automotive updates! Thanks for reporting this. I need a low maintainance and high efficiency car. Hi, Swift can be fitted CNG kit with minor modifications which will be taken care of by Centers. e.g. go for a kit with lambda and TAP. The Manual CNG variant has a mileage of 10.9 km/kg. This BS6 compliant petrol engine is engineered for an unrivalled driving experience. Really good and comfortable seats too. MORE DURABILITY Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars are engineered to meet the high-quality manufacturing standards that ensure maximum lifespan of … you can do away with lambda but not TAP. I am confused amonst Dzire, Swift automatic, Baleno and Amaze. Nice car with zero safety.It has improve i'm safety features rather than other cosmetics.End of the day customer should be alive. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 21.21 kmpl. What is the exact mileage of Grand i10 (Petrol) Sportz in the highway. I don't know personally anyone owning a swift converted to CNG. Thus - can safely be expected an average Mileage of 20 Km/kg in CNG. Rather then confusing you much more, i would suggest you to go for Lambda and TAP as well to keep the drivebility of the car next to petrol. Reply. The Suzuki Cultus is a supermini car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Suzuki from 1983 to 2003, and it is now a rebadged Suzuki Celerio in Pakistan since 2017. 2.7 lakhs. Maruti Suzuki Swift New Car Prices in Popular Cities Best of luck and keep us posted. What should i opt for between the two cars? Swift (2006 make) got CNG in 2008 and has done 1 lac on odo. How is the swift performance and mileage in petrol? Which will be better Maruti Swift or Grand i10? Hi, I am planning to buy the New Swift, top model for Diesel or Petrol (Fitted with CNG). Using CNG in Swift (2006), SX4(2007) and Santro(2008 ). However, our Maruti Suzuki SX4 Road Test on highway gave a mileage of 20 kmpl for Diesel18 kmpl for Petrol and 16 kmpl for CNG. my friend is planning to install CNG kit in his swift LXI. neither lambda nor TAP is required for RTO endorsement. Maruthi Swift dzire tour has got one the best interiors ever. Ask your question from Swift owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 12980+ Swift Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. one of my friend owns a swift zxi and he has done 15000km with it. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool, This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Swift owners. It was first presented at the 25th Tokyo Motor Show, formally introduced to Japan in 1983 and ultimately sold in seven countries across three generations and marketed worldwide as the Suzuki Swift. Build quality as well. 30 plus kms per litre....if you fill worth 400rs you can run about 256kms on high range!!! The affordable hatchback is also fairly easy to maintain. Maruti Swift DZire LXI CNG has been installed with a 1.2-litre engine producing 69bhp @6000rpm of torque with CNG fitment and a toque of 115Nm @4000rpm. go for a kit with lambda and TAP. Maruti Suzuki Swift BS6 price in India starts at Rs. also lambda improves mileage and pickup. 2014 maruti swift vxi ( petrol + cng ) 1st own Build quality as well. Prior to the conversion, I used to average about 12kmpl on unleaded Petrol, but since I started driving on CNG, my CNG mileage seems to have shot through the roof! I am a bit confused so kindly advise me and also give me your expert review regarding the real time city mileage of Grand i10 NIOS Magna CNG? E.g - Which variant of Swift is best to buy? I need comfort, mileage and fun to drive. There is also a 1.3L diesel option available and both variants are mated to either a 5-speed manual or an automatic gearbox. Now I just wish to upgrade to a higher segment. Maruti Suzuki Swift mileage is 21.21 kmpl. (Am 6 feet tall). I need comfort, mileage and fun to drive. Even I have drived it and I must say the difference wasnt much.

Inspire M5 Home Gym With Leg Press, Oss 117: Cairo, Nest Of Spies Full Movie, Arri Alexa Rental, Woman In Black Revision Guide Pdf, Emirates Transport Abu Dhabi, Hyundai Tucson Acceleration Problems, Dance With Danger Nadine Lyrics, Nano Car Price Olx In Hyderabad, Axial 1/24 Upgrades, Hyundai Tucson Acceleration Problems, Along With The Gods Cast, 5 Kg Hexagonal Dumbbells,