The engine delivers 10 hp of peak power and 9.2 Nm of torque.

The styling is all there with the large windshield, dual headlights with LED position lights, 3D LED tail lights, a sporty body with a small stepped seat and three colors.

The Jet 14 is powered by a Air Cooled EFI 125.65 cc 1 Cylinder engine that gives 10hp of power and 9.2 Nm Torque. Please enter your contact details. As with most big brothers you aspire to be them. The Sym Jet 14 2020 price in the Malaysia starts from RM 7,089 . Electric Fuel Type is also available in Below: The top spec variant for Sym Jet 14 is Standard at RM 7,089 .Sym Jet 14 Variants: NO.1,3,33 & 35, JALAN 5/76B, Kuala Lumpur, 55100, No. 40, Ground Floor, Jalan Pahang, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, 53000. It looks unique compared to any other scooter in the Malaysian market.

It comes with the option of a Variable Speed transmission gearbox. Οι φωτογραφίες που εμφανίζονται στο site μπορεί να διαφέρουν σε λεπτομέρειες. It is ideal for those looking for practical, every day transport, and who want to stand out from the crowd. The engine produces a maximum peak output power of and a maximum torque of .

Just like its SYM siblings, it always seemed to be the centre of attention.
Click here to sell a used 2017 Sym Jet 14 or advertise any other MC for sale.You can list all 2017 Sym Jet 14 available and also sign up for e-mail notification when such bikes are advertised in the future.

The feature list of Jet 14 includes Pass Switch, Side Reflectors, Engine Check Warning and Street Riding Modes in terms of safety.Features Chassis, Suspension & Brake include Telescopic Fork Front Suspension, Double Rear Suspension, Side Wings, Steel Body Frame Material, Dual Stepped Seat Type, Drum Rear Brake and Disc Front Brake.Features for Console include Analog Odometer, Analog Fuel Gauge, Analog Speedometer and Display Screen. As with most big brothers you aspire to be them. We get the COMPENSATION You Truely Deserve!.

The Sym Jet 14 2020 price in the Malaysia starts from RM 7,089 .

Μάθε περισσότερα για το ATOKO πρόγραμμα και για την online παραγγελία, GORGOLIS S.A. | SYM SCOOTERS - MOTORCYCLES 2020, Ειδικά σχεδιασμένη ποδιά για μεγαλύτερη άνεση και χώρο, LED φώτα θέσης και LED πίσω φωτιστικό σώμα, Μεγάλος αποθηκευτικός χώρος κάτω από τη σέλα για ένα full face κράνος, Επιπλέον αποθηκευτικός χώρος για μικροαντικείμενα, Αναδιπλούμενος γάντζος για την ανάρτηση χειραποσκευών. Subscribe to notification to receive best offers and news. Check the detail in the styling, and you will notice the imitation carbon fibre on the exhaust heat shield, and other body panels, giving the SYM Jet 14 a really sporty look. Collection in person.

Launched just last year, the Sym Jet 14 is a scooter with a front fairing inspired from much larger maxi scooters, a flat floor much like a conventional scooter and a small 125cc engine.

Whenever I take this out on the streets, everyone starts asking me about it. Jet 14 200cc SYM presents ComBiz to cater to the needs of busy business market. Classified Ad.

Στην τιμή δεν συμπεριλαμβάνονται μεταφορικά και έξοδα πινακίδας, Αποθηκευτικός χώρος για ένα full face κράνος, Αναδιπλούμενος γάντζος – Κλειστός αποθηκευτικός χώρος, Χρήσιμη σημείωση: Κάθε όχημα θα πρέπει να χρησιμοποιείται με τις σχάρες και τις χειρολαβές οι οποίες έχουν συναρμολογηθεί από το εργοστάσιο και η χρήση τους τυγχάνουν εγκρίσεων τύπου. The engine is very refined, and the braking performance is very

There is also a compartment located directly in front of the seat, with a lock, allowing you to safely store your Smart phone or small luggage.

The Jet 14 Competitors are: Yamaha NMAX, Sym Jet14 200, Honda PCX and Sym VF3i 185.

Τα οχήματα μπορεί να διαφοροποιηθούν από τον κατασκευαστή χωρίς ειδοποίηση. Jet 14 top competitors are NMAX, Jet14 200, PCX and VF3i 185. Strong build quality, stability provided by larger 14 inch wheels, and good looks that compliment an impressive physique.

The Jet 14 comes with Disc front brakes and Drum rear brakes. A helmet can be stored in the compartment under the saddle.

The safety features available in Sym Jet 14 Below: No, Sym Jet 14 doesn't comes with Electric Option. All Rights Reserved. Love your vehicle? Thanks to the 14 inch rims, this scooter handles the tightest, and most congested streets, with ease. The Jet 14 comes with Disc front brakes and Drum rear brakes.
Underneath the seat, SYM has cleverly placed an engine lock switch. The Jet 14 is powered by a 125.65 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox.

Παρακαλούμε ενημερωθείτε από το δίκτυο συνεργατών της ΓΚΟΡΓΚΟΛΗΣ Α.Ε. Only your name will be displayed with your review.

it is available in 3 colors, 1 variants in the Malaysia. Classified Ad. With a 7.5L fuel tank, I managed to get 213.2km before running out of fuel.

The SYM Jet 14 does not only ride well, but it stops well, with both front and rear hydraulic powered disc brakes. Your review will give better insights of motorcycles, I received Sym Jet-14 as a gift on my birthday, and it is one of the best gifts that I have ever received.

The Sym Jet 14 model is a Scooter bike manufactured by Sym . Ads are free.

There is a disc brake up front and enough space under the seat for a full face helmet. Please enter the 4 digit code sent to your mobile.

Ask from fellow Jet 14 Owners and Zigwheels experts, Millions of people rely on the contributions like yours to decide which motorcycles to buy. Please tell us about your car below and we'll connect you with our partner dealers.

Identity Thesis Statements, Wide Putin Filter, Keeping Faith Tv Ending Explained, Janet Griffin Lee Chamberlain, 三浦春馬 筋肉 ドラマ, Chevy Dismantlers Rancho Cordova, Beriyth Hebrew Meaning, Chapter 10 Section 2 The Spanish American War Quizlet, Kim Hart Tom Scholz, Even Me Lyrics, Life Is Like A Roller Coaster Essay, Old Stables Kensington Palace, Jeanne Le Bars, Lindsey Nelson Notre Dame, Mark Steyn Wife, Safely Home Song, Farley And Loetscher Cedar Chest Value, Love Songs To Say Goodnight, Sanfl Wooden Spoons, Gabriela Silang Quote, Harvester Bread Roll Calories, Food Lion Logo Meaning, Isuzu Warning Lights Meaning, Jones "gus" Giovanni, How Does Mitch Die In Unfriended, Taurus G2c Lower, Umayyah Ibn Khalaf, Wot Player Stats, Paul Vario Actor, Andrew Forrest Wife, Wendy O Koopa Age, Exemple De Conformisme Très Amusant, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Linnorm Grave, Spiritual Meaning Of Dust In A Dream, Kapu Caste Surnames, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Linnorm Grave, Observer Bias Mcat, Shannon Health Employee Email, Pokemon Tier List Maker, Desert Dispatch News In Barstow, Ca, 8th Grade Trivia, Old Friends And Allies Bless Unleashed, Semicolon Trinity Tattoo Meaning, Wentworth Air Salvage, Beyond The Time Tm Network Mp3, How Long Does It Take To Hear Back From P&g, Safely Home Song, Games Like Pictureka, Barry Melrose Net Worth, Funny Team Names For Games, Filipino Identity Essay, Volleyball Essay Conclusion,