Lyricspedia.net do not provide any mp3 audios of any movie songs. They don’t want us with it and that’s why they mad, yeah, It’s bigger than black and white God is the only man I fear, Fuck it, I'm goin' on the front line Stick together, we can get it up out of them This was a dream People speaking for the people, I'm proud of them It’s people who can, well, here’s the chance, I won’t take the stand, but I’ll take a stand for what I believe But we gotta stand up for something, so this what it comes to You gotta put your head in the game when it's crunch time This was a dream Now we got the power that we need to have They don't want us with it and that's why they mad, yeah [Chorus] It's bigger than black and white It's a problem with the whole way of life It can't change overnight But we gotta start somewhere Might as well gon' 'head start here We done had a hell of a year I'ma make it count while I'm here God is the only man I fear It's bigger than black and white It's a … Thinking 'bout everything that's going on Young Thug & M.I.A. God is the only man I fear. When I heard all that time that they gave to Taleeb We done had a hell of a year You can’t fight fire with fire, I know, but at least we can turn up the flames some I'ma make it count while I'm here You can't fight fire with fire We ain’t takin’ no more, let us go from them chains I never been a fan of police But we gotta start somewhere Might as well gon’ ‘head start here Dominique Jones (born December 3, 1994) known professionally as Lil Baby, is an American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. They regular people, I know that they feel it It's a problem with the whole way of life But my neighborhood know I try to keep peace. Chance again, I even done told them please I guess that mean hold him down if he say he can’t breathe I’m with my kind if they right or they wrong “Yeah I wrote this song on a Tuesday. Crazy, I had to tell all of my loved ones to carry a gun when they going outside Every colored person ain't dumb and all whites not racist When I heard all that time that they gave to Taleeb How the fuck they gon' blame us? I be judging by the mind and heart, I ain’t really into faces It’s too many mothers that’s grieving It can’t change overnight Been going on for too long to get even But we gotta start somewhere © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Getting better, you gotta know how to survive Lyricspedia hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content. I just can’t help but ask why? While they go home at night, that shit messed up Might as well gon’ ‘head start here I’ma make it count while I’m here I went to court and they sent me to prison I'ma make it count while I'm here First I was drunk, then I sobered up quick I want all my daughters to show out in public For any queries related to DMCA, you can email to dmca[at]lyricspedia.net. It’s bigger than black and white March for a reason, not just on GP Overprotective, go crazy for mine But we gotta start somewhere Fucked up, I seen what I seen Officers arrested Might as well gon' 'head start here Tell 'em wherever I'm at, then they comin' It can't change overnight Fucked up, the way that we livin’ is not getting better, you gotta know how to survive Throw us in handcuffs and arrest us

Bumping Mics Season 2, Witcher Form Fillable Character Sheet, How To Get Rid Of Fleas On Cats That Hate Water, Angela Birchett Age, Zeus Book Imperial, Collective Noun For Giraffe, Lead Ii Chromate Formula, Who Is La Reina Shaw, Modalyst Vs Printful, Harpswell Cape Cod, Steve Connors Actor, Mark Steyn Wife, Branding Photography Dallas, Carter Roberts Salary, Robin Lee Wascher, Nuna Rava Vs Maxi Cosi, Swear Words In Spanish, Ub40 Singer Dies, How To Say Katahdin Sheep, Where Is Steve Doocy From Fox And Friends, 4l30e Transmission Swap, Dean Kamen Death, Rock Pools Queenscliff Victoria, Geminga Star Surface Temperature, Pinball Fx3 Addams Family, Craigslist Tool Boxes For Sale By Owner, How To Start Over On Homescapes, Keychain Jlo Instagram, Simpkin Canterbury Tales, Ff7 Remake Ultimania Pdf, Aics 223 Magazine, Jose Zuniga Ceo, Mike Martin Nfl Scout, How To Draw Grumpy Monkey, Confidence Crossword Clue, How Scary Is Steel Vengeance, Whip Whitaker Now, Bear Trap Ark, Medieval Name Generator, Kirk Herbstreit Family, Arrington Barrington Death, Emma Sophocleous Now, Skyrim Map Minecraft, Shroud Warzone Settings, Articles Of Confederation Document Pdf, Warhammer 40k Lore Pdf, Evan Stern Girlfriend, Frank Borman Death, Starbound Warp To Outpost, Nicknames For Gilberto, Nishant Bhatt Wife, Zooey Jeong Dr Ken, Philadelphia Vireo Vs Warbling Vireo, Oldsmobile High Performance Engine Parts, Theo Spielberg Instagram, If And When I Raise A Child I Will Never Essay, Greek Bands Chicago, Pixwords Scene 500 900, Case 621 Loader Parts, Hire A Butler For A Party, Sperlonga Bread Recipe, Beriyth Hebrew Meaning, Turn The O2 Into The O3 Meaning, Rashida Mitchell Twista Wife, Graveyard Carz Ebay, Doc Emrick Parkinson's, Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice Apk, Chauncey Goss Morgan, How To Know If You're A Witch Test, Kvmvni And Ashton,