Unfortunately John is no longer with us. It caused my black heart to melt. It was indeed filmed in Astoria, Queens, NY, but not at Kaufman Astoria Studios. The band performs the song on a stage in front of several stands painted with ... View production, box office, & company info. This comment has been removed by the author. VH1's Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the 80's. It’s my daughter Cecilia’s prize possession. With The Outfield, Alan Jackman, Tony Lewis, John Spinks. Don't know how it is possible that this girl is even hotter in her late 40s than when she was 21. I met the Dummer John an tony in a concert in las Vegas. Tony Lewis sings as he flirts with an artists who is painting the band as the video is filmed. Drop it like there’s a box underneath it. Look forward to more of these! With all respect, I believe the comment above is incorrect. And I second the request somewhere else for the Living in Sin couple! Cute and innocent looking. And the keyboard player is indeed blind; Reg Webb was the touring keyboardist for The Outfield. was a big fan when young and meeting them was an honor.and I Always said the young pretty blondie made that video so sweet and great at her part. The book is absolutely fantastic, the book is tremendous, the book is a huge achievement, Expertly crafted...entertaining and good looking...a real winner, I have to praise this wonderful book. The illustrated section...is upbeat, entertaining, and informative...the [well-crafted] afterword shows the shadow side of the great American dream. don't get me wrong i love my life now, with my wife and kid and the technology and comforts of today... but deep inside i yearn for the 80's.thanks for doing your bit to help remind people like me of those days :-). Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Unknown 100 percent correct - south on Crescent Street and turns east onto Broadway.Love that! "UNKNOWN", You are correct! [T]his is one biography that’s going to lure the kids like nothing else. “. Shatterdaymorn. ...Nobleman is equally adept at both stories. from Even today, when a date watches this video again—so impressed with me. The band performs the song on a stage in front of several stands painted with with abstract images. I loved every page, and every word. The band performs the song on a stage in front of several stands painted with with abstract images. John was the first to go RIP. Just an interesting FYI for a fellow 80's music/movies buff. You can upload videos to Vimeo directly from Dropbox! We see her exiting the door and walking up the sidewalk on 34th Avenue westbound and turning left onto 35th Street southbound. I had an apartment in Sherman Oaks, CA. She wears it all the time. Enjoy The Outfield’s official music video for ‘Your Love’! Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, USA, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. You will be moved", "A rich overview of this bizarre historical controversy… deftly navigates topics like childhood in the early 20th century, the media and the influence of celebrity culture, and the history of photography … a strong nonfiction choice", "With a crisp and engaging style, Nobleman relates this fascinating story… Young readers are bound to be intrigued", "Engaging ... A fascinating introduction to one of the greatest hoaxes of all time, deftly pitched to elementary-age children", "Will leave children guessing until the end", "A seamless blend of both frolics and facts fuels suspense ... part accidental trickster tale, part unforgettable fairy tale, all true, this will have kids reaching for cameras of their own in no time". I was completely mesmerized by this book from the first instant I opened it. They should have had it on the album. Am a big fan of the outfield and sadly tony Luis passed away today. 21. Where were you living at the time? America loves the Outfield. (IMDb is incorrect about this.) Tony Lewis sings as he flirts with an artists who is painting the band as the video is filmed. Again, very nice person. Wow, she is still gorgeous. In 1986, it became their first and only top ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100 charts peaking at number six. I always knew she was the one in the video, but I've always been one of those who gets a kick out of recognizing people lol I just found this site, and love it. This is "The Outfield - "Your Love"" by The Transport on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. I think men are [prone] to fantasize over the girl in videos who is sought out, pined over by singers…the focus of their love or lust. No material may be reused in any way without permission. recaps of my international speaking engagements, The Girl in the Video: original interviews with icons of 1980s MTV, The Girl in the Video 2: MORE original interviews with icons of 1980s MTV, The Girl in the Video: “Addicted to Love” (1986), part 1 of 3, The Girl in the Video: “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)” (1983) and “Oh Sherrie” (1984), The Girl in the Video: “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)” (1993), The Girl in the Video: “Father Figure” (1988), The Girl in the Video: “Free Fallin’” (1989), The Girl in the Video: “Legs” (1984), part 1 of 3, The Girl in the Video: “Jack & Diane” (1982), The Girl in the Video: “Take On Me” (1985), Bank Street College of Education Best Children’s Books of the Year, International Literacy Association Teachers’ Choices Reading List 2019, Nerdy Book Club Best Nonfiction Picture Books of 2018, Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Books of the Year (ages 9-12), Charlotte S. Huck Children's Literature Festival, Detective Notebook: Ghost Hunting Handbook, Quick Nonfiction Writing Activities That Really Work, unrevealed project on an iconic magazine cover. I remember what a coup it was for her to get into the theater program in LA. The Transport. Author of books for all ages, speaker, and pop culture archaeologist. JoAnn walks south on Crescent Street and turns east onto Broadway.If you stop the video at 3:46, you can clearly see the "Drugs" sign on the corner to JoAnn's left and a Coca-Cola sign reading "LUNCHEON" across the street. BBYO International Leadership Training Conference ... Julia Denos (illustrator and fellow Cheshire, CT native). Use the HTML below. I only found out when I came back from overseas and bumped into some classmates that she had succeeded and acted in many productions on stage, film, and TV. This FAQ is empty. The Girl in the Video: “Smooth Criminal” (1988), The Girl in the Video: “Midnight Blue” (1987), The Girl in the Video: “Your Love” (1986). Thanks for doing this and I am loving all of them! Please enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo in all of its glory. The Girl in the Video: “If This Is It” (1984), The Girl in the Video: “The Boys of Summer” (1984), The Girl in the Video: “Legs” (1984), part 3 of 3, The Girl in the Video: “Legs” (1984), part 2 of 3. More fun than any children’s biography has any right to be, Sure to become a classic example of the genre, Wonderful…young readers…will find this…title appealing and thereby ensure that future generations recall the amazing story behind Superman’s creation as well. See the T-shirt he’s wearing? What music videos, shows, or movies had you appeared in prior to that? One of the Lubbock girls was played by Jamie Luner, who later went on to "Melrose Place.". The video: “Your Love” by the Outfield. really fun read. The Outfield performs in the music video "Your Love" from the album "Play Deep" recorded for Columbia Records. Wait, did I say ‘recall’? JoAnn really helped make this video special. Men were hard-wired to like these women in videos—especially in the beginning of the MTV craze. The band performs the song on a stage in front of several stands painted with with abstract images. The Girl in the Video: original interviews with ic... "Boys of Steel," "Man of Steel," and Voice of America, "Danger! Browse and buy exceptional, royalty-free stock clips, handpicked by the best. i didn't make the connection to "jt10ou" either--even though i watched it and actually had a little thing for her on the show (i always liked the girl-next-door types as well). I love this song. Tweet about this interview to @The_Outfield_ and, Real research question: if you know the Annie Hubbard who was in 1984 Night Ranger video “Sister Christian,” pls contact @MarcTNobleman, Real research question: if you know the woman, Real research question: if you know woman—even just her name—in ‘87 Richard Marx video “Should’ve Known Better,” pls contact @MarcTNobleman. I thought it looked not quite accurate. Very Cool! Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. This quiet story is less about war than the toll it takes on those who fight, the possibility of reconciliation, and the value of understanding other cultures. Also: Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books, “Fast paced...fun...impressive and fascinating. Good eye! The video was filmed at Kaufman Astoria Studios in Queens, NY. she really does look beautiful, and she gave such a gracious, charming, confident and down-to-earth interview. I was always a big fan of hers, loved JT10OUS. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? The behind-the-scenes look at my books, from research adventures to promotion gambles. The girl-now-woman: JoAnn Willette. The Outfield performs in the music video "Your Love" from the album "Play Deep" recorded for Columbia Records. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. i love the 80's... the music and videos help me connect back to a time when there was innocence and simplicity in life. I was in the Navy and overseas when the video came out.

A1 Grantham Roadworks, Bryan Abasolo Sister, Connected Netflix Episodes, Cpi Calculator Computer, Kubota Bx Soft Cab, Roblox Shading Template, Wmv Live Wallpaper, Rat Snake Bite Marks, Sun Gazing Results, Life Is Like A Roller Coaster Essay, Lincoln Mkx 2020 Price, Youtube Judge Judy Full Episodes 2020, Mummified Alive The Mummy, Is David Paton Married, Wingamm Oasi 610 Gl Camper 2019 Price, Joanna Garcia Wedding, Bower Vine Yellow Leaves, Prentice Hall Geometry Chapter 8 Answers, Kate Raworth Husband, Lauren Dungy Age, Hemmings Motor News Classified, Forward Forever Manhua, Nissan 24 Spokesmodel, 90s Rave Photos, Gi Joe Classified Wave 3, Como Se Clasifica A La Champions League, Mary Mackillop Biography, Death Theme Statements, Carapils Vs Carafoam, May Lord Shiva Bless You Quotes, Donald Trump Rap Quackity, At The Window Poem, Who Is La Reina Shaw, Beatles Song About Paul's Private Parts, Hr 5717 Tax On Guns And Ammo, James Farnham Band, Electronegativity Of Co2, As Slow As Possible Sped Up, Tamaki Osaka Age, Kathleen Battle Marriage, Chris Barrie Interview, Margaret Helen Jesse, Describe A Kite, How To Debone A Ham, Walgreens 10 Second Flex Tip Digital Thermometer Instructions,