Is this just their way of saying "Game Over" or are there some deeper implications there about TOM's "humanity"? It's more of a 2d side-scroller, which I'm usually not into those types of games, but I really liked it. So no matter which of the 2 endings you choose, (kill Ava and Sonia or let them shut you down), it says "Congratulations, You've passed the Turing Test". First of all I don't see how any of those points say that they are in a simulation on the earth and not on the europa. https://crosscode.gamepedia.com/Endings?oldid=14342. Sergey is unable to convince Instatainment to permit Evotars, and all of their data is deleted, including Lea. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I am going to test it to see. Here is my ending. Ivan can only be met at the beginning of Chapter 10, before Lea confirms her readiness to continue with Satoshi's Evotar rescue plan. You're on earth. 5. If the good ending has been obtained, the player also has the option to continue to the Post-game episode (when it becomes available). All rights reserved. If he is willing to save Eva and/or Sarah he is giving up on his instructions from the Captain, thus being more human. This is the reason there's gravity vs Europa's 1/7th earth gravity. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the The_Turing_Test community. So many conversations with TOM suggest it. You're on earth. Good stuff and IMO often better than 'straight' story telling. I guess it boils down to "either one". The thing is that they hint at the possibili0ty of this being such a test. Ivan can be found meeting with Albert in the southeast corner of Rhombus Square - Lloyd Passage, reachable from Arena Plaza to the west. I have heard there is a third ending where you kill one of them and wait till they start to unplug TOM and kill the second one, which ends with no one alive and a glitch screen. IMO it would have been a cleverer ending but it's subjective. The Turing test, originally called the imitation game by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behaviour equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. Have you never seen a movie or even played a game where nothing is as it originally seems? With Ivan's help, Sergey convinces Instatainment to allow a trial of Evotars in CrossWorlds, and Lea returns in the Post-game episode. And at the very beginning you use a freaking space vessel to descend from the orbit. You're not a human but an AI/robot and the whole thing has been a test of your humanity and how you operate under stress, perhaps as a precursor to being sent into space to augment (or replace) human crews. Or, if he lets them shut him down, he talks about being afraid of dying, but he lets them kill him anyway because he can't bring himself to kill them, or more specifically, kill Ava. A good ending occurs if Lea meets Ivan Vestorovich and passes his subsequent Turing test. So which choice was the more "human" one? This subreddit is dedicated for anything and everything related to the video game called, The Turing Test. CrossCode has two endings: good and bad. A bad ending occurs if Lea does not meet Ivan Vestorovich, or if Lea does meet him but fails his Turing test. Why you find a room with oil paintings in it. This alludes to the idea that TOM gained emotion. It's not a spoiler in the conventional sense but I'll use spoiler tags just in case but IMO it fits in far better than the real ending which I thought was a bit of a let down: You're not on Europa at all. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Intersting - I hadn't heard about the third ending. Upon completing a playthrough and reaching Meta - Space, the player has the option to return to the beginning of Chapter 10 and obtain a different ending. Going off on someone basement dweller style is completely unwarranted, however, even if you disagree. I just finished another puzzle game called "The Swapper" that was pretty good, and had a lot of similar themes to Turing Test. How the hell can you even assume that all of that is just a test on the earth?! You're not on Europa at all. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Just outside where you meet Sarah is a posibility to use your energy gun to shoot sockets in the wall, but I was only able to make the lift go down to ground with a red power, and not able to do much. "Congratulations . He KNOWS he killed her, but he keeps saying "Ava, please wake up" as if he can't believe it is real. There's plenty of it about. Why you find a room with oil paintings in it. This page was last edited on 2 November 2019, at 03:57. Good ending [edit | edit source] A good ending occurs if Lea meets Ivan Vestorovich and passes Sergey is unable to convince Instatainment to permit Evotars, and all of their data is deleted, including Lea. Press J to jump to the feed. No it wouldn't be. . If he kills them, he's following his directive of protecting humanity, but at a personal cost to him as he obviously mourns Ava at the end and had become attached to her. . Could there be a third ending? May have to reload and check that out. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Ending one: You kill both wormen Ending two: You do nothing Ending three: Kill Sarah only (havnt tested killing Ava only) (Ava left hand of door, Sarah right) I still think that they are on the Europe. I think it is up to interpretation, but in the end TOM mentions he is afraid and doesn't want to die. CrossCode Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Here is my ending. There are two obvious endings to the game. It's not a spoiler in the conventional sense but I'll use spoiler tags just in case but IMO it fits in far better than the real ending which I thought was a bit of a let down: Sooo, I've just finished the game and for the whole time I was sure that the ending you describe will be the true one. A bad ending occurs if Lea does not meet Ivan Vestorovich, or if Lea does meet him but fails his Turing test. It would be so much better. Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses. © Valve Corporation. This is the reason there's gravity vs Europa's 1/7th earth gravity. One where you shoot Sarah and Ava, and one where you let them shutdown TOM. "(ending SPOILERS) spoiler So no matter which of the 2 endings you choose, (kill Ava and Sonia or let them shut you down), it says "Congratulations, You've passed the …

Findley Lake, Ny Boat Rental, Shoe Lake Backcountry Camping, Ford Focus St St3, Aquarium Check Valve, Steam Boiler Wont Turn On,