Thorin Oakenshield: Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting? We have dug up these Thorin Oakenshield quotes from the depths of the internet and brought together best of these sayings in a single article. Thorin Oakenshield: One of them has taken it. Great Goblin: So you think his defiling days are done, do you? You seek that which would bestow upon you, the right to rule. Thorin Oakenshield: The Arkenstone is half a world away, at the foot of a fire-breathing dragon! Thorin Oakenshield: [to the rest of his company] I have no right to ask this of any of you. Take it away, please! But they are also brave and kind, and loyal to a fault. You promised to set him free. One hundred years is a mere blink in the life of an elf! They say this quest is ours and ours alone. Not one piece of it. The King's Jewel. Balin: [sees a chamber full of dead dwarves, with their only means of escape blocked] The last of our kin. We kill the dragon. How are we all? “- Bilbo Baggins: A box without hinges, key, or a lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise. A willing heart… I can ask no more than that.”, “[He holds up the key Gandalf has given him] From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me. Gandalf: I was not at the Battle of Moria... [flashback to the Battle of Moria; Thorin sees Azog decapitate King Thror and throw his head to the ground]. “- Gandalf the Grey: Surely you don't disbelieve the prophecies because you helped bring them about? The fortunes of the world will rise and fall, but here in this kingdom, we will endure. You will stay here! This had been when Thorin Oakenshield had taken part in the Battle of Azanulbizar in TA 2799. Thranduil: [From trailer] I came to reclaim something of mine. Dwarves: [singing] The pines were roaring on the height / The winds were moaning in the night / The fire was red, it flame spread / The trees like torches blazed with light... Balin: [after overhearing Bilbo tell Gandalf he will not join the Dwarves on their journey] It appears we have lost our burglar. Thorin Oakenshield: I'm glad you're here. Rumors have begun to spread. https://middlearthfilmseries.fandom.com/wiki/Thorin_Oakenshield He would not listen... You are just like him. Your people are like brothers unto mine. Thranduil: Your gratitude is misplaced. Bard: [to Thranduil after failing to negotiate with Thorin] He will give us nothing. I kill when I wish! Do not give him hope where there is none. I AM KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN! Bilbo Baggins: [Bilbo stares across at him in despair and maybe a little fear as the Dwarves march by, fully armed]. Thorin Oakenshield: Betrayed by my own kin... Bilbo Baggins: N-no, uh. Balin: We have to, if we're to find the door before nightfall. If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together! [Thorin and Co run into Beorn's house, and barely escape from a gigantic bear]. You are nameless! Our honor, Thorin, I was also there. Thorin Oakenshield. Bilbo Baggins: It... it's no trick. I'm patient! Thorin Oakenshield had been born to Dwarven prince Thráin II in The Lonely Mountain. He's back! You've won the mountain. Thranduil: And I did. Balin: What news from the meeting in Ered Luin? I will let you go, if you but return what is mine. I'm not a hero, or a warrior... Thorin Oakenshield: Out of the frying pan... Gandalf: Here lies the Last Homely House East of the Sea. Take it away from me, please! Please make your quotes accurate. And ours alone. They must have come here hoping beyond hope. A filthy lie. Thorin Oakenshield: [voice-over] My father led a charge towards the Dimrill Gate. Tell this rabble to leave or I'll water the ground with their blood. Thorin Oakenshield quotes that will get you through the day. “I do love maps! And my armchair. Browse more character quotes from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014), Thranduil arrives at the top of Ravenhill to find Tauriel crying over Kili's body, Tauriel cradles Kili's hand in hers and leans down to kiss him, the night before the Elves are set to attack Erebor, Bilbo brings the Arkenstone to Thranduil's tent, to Thranduil after failing to negotiate with Thorin, Thranduil's army of Mirkwood Elves arrives in Dale, a carriage full of food approaches and the citizens of Lake-town rush to the carriage in relief, Bilbo sneaks past him, Thranduil senses something and looks in Bilbo's direction but sees nothing, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014). If this is love, I don't want it. You have built a new life for us in the Blue Mountains, a life of peace, and plenty. Thranduil: [reveals scars] Do not speak to ME of dragon fire! See if he's still smirking then! The Arkenstone. You think he's dead. Do you remember it Balin? Thranduil: Your mother loved you, Legolas, more than anything. Dwalin: We have searched and searched everywhere. Why does it hurt so much? You lack all honor! Not for me.”, “I would take each and every one of these Dwarves over an army from the Iron Hills. “It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. Bofur: Hold me breath? I warned your grandfather what his greed would summon. His true name, you must discover for yourself. [Bilbo, sitting alone, reaches into his pocket]. Thorin Oakenshield: One of them is false. What do you mean...? [Bilbo opens his hand, revealing an acorn]. I'm patient! Bilbo Baggins: [jumping and grabbing the dwarvian lever] Argh! This was the last move in a master plan, a plan, long in the making. Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror, is the leader of the company of dwarves who go on a quest to get their treasure back from the dragon Smaug (who destroyed their kingdom under the Lonely Mountain a couple of generations back). Another is recruited by the Grey Wizard who believes that she may hold the key to the company's success in their quest to reclaim the lost kingdom of Erebor. I'm not a warrior, I'm a Hobbit. Look. Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures. They will try to stop us.”, “Azog the Defiler is no more. I instilled terror in the hearts of men. I have a wee proposition, if you don't mind giving me a few moments of your time. I wish to part with you in friendship. The Thorin I know would not hesitate... Thorin Oakenshield: I will not risk this quest for the life of one burglar. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. What were you doing? On my life, I will not part with a single coin. But by my life, he shall not take my son! Thorin Oakenshield: It's a poor prize to take back to the Shire. And ours alone. Gandalf: [talking inside The Prancing Pony] I ran into some unsavory characters whilst traveling along the Greenway. Bard: Because you gave us your word. My teeth are like swords! If more people... valued home above gold... this world would be a merrier... place... Bilbo Baggins: No! Did they all come? [Thorin slides out of view, and sees the rest of the Company lined up behind him, looking expectant]. Bilbo Baggins: [laughing slightly at how he looks] I look absurd! Thorin Oakenshield: [Thorin smiles] For that, I am grateful. They are spawning in the ruins of Dol Guldur. Bard: [after a short pause] What of your conscience? Thranduil: You have my word, one King to another. They're suspicious and secretive, with the *worst* manners you can possibly imagine. [Thorin holds up the mithril shirt - the same one Bilbo gave Frodo in Fellowship of the Ring], [Bilbo takes it and slips it on over his shirt]. If we are to be successful this will need to be handled with tact, and respect, and no small degree of charm, which is why you will leave the talking to me. I suspect something more prosaic. I can wait! We can risk no more delays. Merchants, miners, tinkerers, toy-makers.

Nefertiti And Moses, Grey's Anatomy ‑ Season 1, Tarot Study Guide, 7 Of Hearts Cartomancy Meaning, Meteor Falls Map, Béis Travel Careers, Steamworks Fix Reddit,