I guess most of the people in this town haven't been elsewhere, or are just too old to care/notice anymore. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Try something different every time I visit as they have many standard and rotational m by items. 4.6. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Menu is for informational purposes only. The waitress was very knowledgeable, quick to refill the bottomless coffee, or whatever beverage. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. All guests of Pa Live! They have a great menu, tons of options. Terrific selection of burgers, the chicken & biscuits are outstanding, and we haven't ordered anything that wasn't well prepared with obviously fresh ingredients. Get quick answers from Todd + Rachel's staff and past visitors. in Fast Food, Food Delivery Services, Sandwiches, Stop by for something yummy! If you find chicken and waffles on the menu or special board here, you simply must order it! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? View the online menu of Todd + Rachels and other restaurants in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Tunkhannock. 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657-1429 +1 570-996-6566. Wed. 8:00am-7:00pm. The burgers here are amazing and the desserts are a cut above. stopped for a great breakfast on the way home. Search for other American Restaurants in Tunkhannock on The Real Yellow Pages®. Todd and Rachel’s 215 W Tioga Street Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania More information on Todd and Rachel Todd + Rachel's, Tunkhannock: See 3 unbiased reviews of Todd + Rachel's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 27 restaurants in Tunkhannock. Wow! Get directions, reviews and information for Todd + Rachel’s in Tunkhannock, PA. Todd + Rachel’s 215 W Tioga St Tunkhannock PA 18657. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. View the online menu of T&C Grille and other restaurants in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. Clean with a good floor plan. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Dessert, Fast Food, Towne & Country Grille/Bakery - 420 Tioga West Plaza, Tunkhannock, Twigs Restaurant & Cafe - 1 E Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Towne & Country Grille/Bakery - 420 Tioga West Plaza, Pompei's Restaurant & Pizza - 420 Tioga West Plaza, US-6. I spent two days in the area and stumbled across this gem pretty much by accident on the first day. Friendly service by people...More, We were traveling from visiting family in Bradford county heading back to South Jersey. The cheese on said sandwich was fake cheese (that's a no no) plus 1/4 the sandwich didn't even have cheese on it. Winner of a $1 million Powerball® ticket not claimed, Trump promises court fight over Pennsylvania absentee votes, Hundreds without power in Lycoming County, Interstate 84 reopened after crash in Pike County, Eyewitness News Webcast: Monday, November 2nd, President Trump addresses supporters at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, Sunset falls on a historic season for the drive-in, Campaigns make one last bid for Pennsylvania on eve of election, Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program Applications Now Available, Veterans/Military Celebration Photo Gallery. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657-1429. The sweet potato fries and regular fries were seasoned and coated,  crispy and good. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Search for other American Restaurants in Tunkhannock on The Real Yellow Pages®. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec408db0feb2bb9 Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Opening Hours. The fries w the chicken fingers were extremely greasy  The pickle I took one bite and spit it out - not joking ! Well I'm not a fan of giving bad reviews bc I'm not a fan of wasting my money on bad food. © 1998 - 2020 Nexstar Inc. | All Rights Reserved. the true tell though is the food and...More, ... and now I’m telling you! If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. It's a cozy, little joint with a modern feel to it. Come with an appetite, you'll still go home with a doggie bag. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I had seen both good & bad reviews. Todd and Rachel’s 215 W Tioga Street Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania More information on Todd and Rachel The staff is very friendly...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Desserts from scratch • Great place." You can stop in and enjoy an inexpensive breakfast or lunch made to order, sit and eat or … Very friendly staff and good service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I was in “T-Town” for the 3rd of July fireworks and Todd+Rachel’s is where I had dinner. Very friendly staff and good service. Specials and soup daily. The cheese didn't even fill the whole sandwich. Fri. 8:00am-8:00pm. We've been here several times and always look for the specials. But,  I was not disappointed. KEep up there good work. An order of a special feature was also had of chicken and waffles. Great comfort … Please check with the restaurant directly. The portions were huge. Between the homemade meals and the modern farmhouse vibe, you’ll feel right at home. American, Burgers. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. (570) 996-6566 Website Always a good meal and good service at Todd and Rachel's. Mon. Hours: 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock (570) 996-6566. 0.87 mi. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Specials and soup daily. Fresh, house made food. Hotels near (AVP) Wilkes-Barre Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Tunkhannock, American Restaurants for Families in Tunkhannock, American Restaurants for Lunch in Tunkhannock. ... American (Traditional) $$ (570) 836-2015. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Todd + Rachel's at 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657. I ordered a burger as did my kids, my wife ordered the chicken sandwich. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Very friendly staff and good service. Try something different every time I visit as they have many standard and rotational m by items. This a newer restaurant and not a chain. Great place." Claim now to immediately … Clean with a good floor plan. American (Traditional) $$ (570) 836-2015. 8:00am-8:00pm. Hours: more. I got the Frenchie panini, and I have to say it was by far the best panini I have ever had. Please check with the restaurant directly. Highly recommend! 3 Reviews. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. Nice place. 8:00am-7:00pm. T+R’s is located just outside of town just past the McDonald’s. 420 Tioga West Plz, Tunkhannock, PA 18657. They recently opened and seem to have hit their stride. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Be one of the first to write a review! Always a good meal and good service at Todd and Rachel's. Yelp. The menu options are impressive. Had a pleasant experience for a late lunch with my Mom this past Sunday. Sat. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Todd + Rachel’s "Nice place. And don’t forget about their made-from-scratch desserts! Google. American (Traditional), Burgers, Breakfast & Brunch. Write a Review! Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Yes I ate it but I was hungry but ugh nastyMy husband order a orchard burger. 389 were here. Y7212YCmikea. Highly recommend, also a plus that they are open on Sunday's, as many places around the area are closed Sunday's. 1 E Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA (570) 836-0433 (570) 836-0433. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? First time there the bacon cheeseburger out of this world. Homemade Everything Fresh, house made food. Results 1 - 50 of 62 restaurants Next. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Reviewed September 30, 2019 . They had a brisk business with take out with dip in food quality and now that they are open at reduced capacity thing are as good as alway. Ordered my little one a grill cheese, which I never order bc she normally can just eat my meal. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner They recently opened and seem to have hit their stride. Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. Sun. Well I'm not a fan of giving bad reviews bc I'm not a fan of wasting my money on bad food. Is this your business? Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The Veg paninis caught my eye (grilled veggies with spinach, black bean hummus and Gouda cheese.) Clean with a good floor plan. Parties American (Traditional), Burgers, Breakfast & Brunch $$ (570) 996-6566. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Todd + Rachel’s. 3.5. 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock Twigs Restaurant Cafe ($$) American New, Sandwiches, Pubs, Cafe • Menu Available. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Honestly, learn how to cook better... Whoever's in charge of cooking - THERE'S ALWAYS MORE TO LEARN AND IMPROVE ON. Closed. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. We want everyone to have access to better-for-you options and…, Taco Bell®'s Nachos Party Pack Brings The Fun, Stop by for something yummy! It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. It's kind of sad when Mc Donald's is the dining hotspot of the town. Tunkhannock Restaurants ; Todd + Rachel's; Search “Great comfort food” Review of Todd + Rachel's. Centreville, Virginia. Please check with the restaurant directly. So they have that going for them. Buffets…. Our table ordered burgers which came out perfectly cooked with a large side of crispy, seasoned fries. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Todd + Rachel’s at 215 W Tioga St in Tunkhannock - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I was delightfully surprised. View the menu for Towne & Country Grille and restaurants in Tunkhannock, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. If you plan on appearing, please download the form below, print it out, fill it out and bring it with you. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Restaurant details. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. That was cold and tasty. They recently opened and seem to have hit their stride. Green Party could change the road to victory in 2020 election, Local leaders call for unity ahead of election, Wyoming Seminary clinches District II “A” title with double-overtime thriller over Wyoming Area, Riverside’s Karissa Ghigiarelli looking to defend state tennis title, 2020 FRIDAY NIGHT SPORTS SHOW – Week 8 (10/30), Holy Redeemer Girls’ Soccer Wins First Ever WVC Regular Season Title, Preparing for the election in the “eleventh hour”, Supporters gather for Kamala Harris in Luzerne County.

Mick Martyn Family, Nibir Sarma Nationality, Fun Summer Quizzes, M6 Wafer Head Screw, Ben Bland Profile, Roblox Credit Card, Henry And Mudge And The Happy Cat Activities,