He is in some way "passing" in the role of the loyal slave, all the while planning a large escape for himself and others. You have access to God, you can come boldly before the throne of grace and obtain your Heavenly Father’s empowerment, love, mercy….the list goes on and on! You could also read it as "escaping." "One way to read that is terms of death, a gentile way to say that someone has died. I absolutely love to stay connected, as a matter of fact I’d love for you to connect with me on Twitter or Instagram: @JaredNieman. Because I’m too legit! Christ has made you worthy! Thanks! Think about the depth of this statement, “I am unable to quit…”  Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t quit, I don’t have the ability to quit. Prayer is when we get to spend time with Him as His children!
But irony never stays at one level of meaning. Why? If you know me, you know I have a pretty active social media life!

The verbal irony of the story is a little (forgive the pun) trickier. He is saying, “Come!”, He is waiting and ready to receive us! Person 1: I just stole 40 diamond rings and $50 million dollars from the bank. Too legit to quit means that somebody is too great to stop doing what they're doing. For those who believe in Christ, they have all been made the children of God! See, a lot of us have not legitimized prayer as one of our rights as children of God. The word legitimate takes on many different contexts, however I came across a definition of “legitimate” that I want you to know. Too legit to quit. To most, prayer is just a religious duty or a vain repetition.