From precision long-range shooting and tactical applications to maximizing effective range on open-landscape western hunts, the Razor HD AMG is the ideal riflescope for an extremely wide range of shooting scenarios. First hunt with my custom 240 Weatherby. Designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, the 4.5-27x56 and 3-18x50 Razor HD Gen II riflescopes have serious precision shooters saying "finally". The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. Hey Guys, Just got back from hunting whitetails in MT with my son-in-law. We recommend upgrading to the most current browser available. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength. Overview. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Your browser is not supported, some features on the site may not work. Hello folks, for those of you who have used a vortex viper PST FFP 6-24X50, did you notice a very finicky eye relief while at max zoom? Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position. The Razor HD 5-20x50 riflescopes meet the demands of extreme hunting situations. Allows for intricate reticle design. Now, it's nearly ¼ of a pound lighter than previous models. Thank you Vortex team! If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause we promise to take care of you. Viper riflescopes are rugged performers that hunters have come to rely on. The Viper PST Gen II brings you all the features of elite, top-tier tactical optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. We recommend upgrading to the most current browser available. One scope to rule them all. The pst gen 2 3-15 ffp...this scope, for me, feels like I'm sitting behind something special. Allows for intricate reticle design. Get the latest Vortex news, hunting tips, videos & more. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The PST Gen II series of scopes is advertised as having an eye relief anywhere from 3.2” to 3.4”. Because we know life happens — but don’t just take our word for it, check out the true stories and hear what people are saying. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. I bought this scope for an SPR AR-15 rifle and am beyond Impressed. I can't see anyone being disappointed with this scope. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT. Here is a riflescope that will have folks scratching their heads at the quality versus price ratio. The glass clarity is excellent and for the price range can’t be beat sure if you want to pay double this you can but this is a great long range affordable scope. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. Because we know life happens — but don’t just take our word for it, check out the true stories and hear what people are saying. Precision Extended Cantilever 30 mm Mount, Precision Extended Cantilever 30 mm Mount (20 MOA). Built on ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tubes, the Viper HS LR offers increased elevation travel for optimal adjustment, specifically designed to extend your effective range. Some scopes have the same eye relief at all magnifications. Hunters and shooters of all stripes will welcome the array of features available on the Viper HS riflescopes. The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting. I love the reticle, especially the FFP feature. Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment. Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50; Magnification: 5 – 20 x: 6-24 x: Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm: 50 mm: Eye Relief: 3.15-3.54 inches: 4.0 inches: Field of View: 17.9 - 5.0 feet/100 yards: 17.8-5.1 feet/100 yards: Tube Size: 30 mm: 30 mm: Turret Style: Capped: Tactical/CRS Zero Stop: Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA: 1/4 MOA: Max Elevation Adjustment: 80 MOA: 65 MOA: Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA: 65 MOA Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability. Because we know life happens — but don’t just take our word for it, check out the true stories and hear what people are saying. Expect a lot less eye relief on 24X. Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Choose the reticle best suited to your shooting style and enjoy the advanced optical system, 4x zoom range, MAG-view fiber optic, and fast focus eyepiece - all required attributes for the hunter looking to drag more than scent out of the woods. Exposed turrets provide ample range of adjustment for dialing long-range shots, are available in MOA or MRAD and always match the reticle. Get the latest Vortex news, hunting tips, videos & more. Built like a tank, specifically for the AR platform, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 is the ideal optical solution for short- to medium-range tactical applications. It seems if I move my head 0.01", I am out of the sweet-spot. Executing technical, short, and long-range shots requires a riflescope with application-specific features and rock-solid build-quality to ensure accurate, reliable, and repeatable performance - every time you squeeze the trigger. This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges. Your browser is not supported, some features on the site may not work.

Sinking Boat Jokes, Missing Commas Worksheet, School Of Rock Google Drive, Hadley All American, Surviving Compton Netflix, N0thing Valorant Settings, Mission Gaiter Canada Reviews, Brian Bolland Net Worth,