By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I currently remember Kabuto was able to threaten Madara into a truce with him. Madara is alive, no Hashirama cells=no wood style, no sage mode, Ems only, no Kurama, no genjutsu gg, no Naruto. @lilyeezywest: 1. You are using an out of date browser. Current Naruto would lose tho, he got nerfed way too hard.

They die, Gaara can't hold him off with that kind of "backup" lol. He's definitely tricky with Izanagi, space-time, and the Rinnegan though. However, it was corrected in the DVD version. that's your thread, in where base Naruto is proven rel/LS reaction, base Momoshiki did this too Naruto: Gaara can react to a fused Momo, the other kage can keep up wit base Momo, all kage should be relative to one another except Naruto, Chojuro can cut to shinju roots which not even the 2nd hokage can cut permanently... I’m betting on the new Kage.

After being challenged by Onoki-sama and the rest supporting him in the battle, Madara only considered that fight to train up and test their abilities. Truthfully I think Madara would at least be able to take out Gaara & Mei (Mizukage) if he fights them simultaneously before going down, but if its a gauntlet he pwns imo. Are we talking about current Madara or pre-Rinnegan Madara? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Honestly wish kishi never allowed the kages to be able to keep up with Kinshiki. The other three Kage arrive at the battlefield and prepare to fight both Madara and Mū. Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2.

Naruto stomps though i voted for madara before realising naruto was among the fodder kage (excelt gaara).

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Episode 323 The Five Kage Assemble. Although you could also talk about the topping too. He may be able to target someone like Mei easily, as she tends to stand still while throwing attacks. Based on that they stomp EMS Madara. Madara with rinnegan and gunbai, he can summon meteors as many as he can,Naruto gets the Last featsCurrent Naruto, Gaara, Darui, Chojuro and Kurotsuc Not sure about Darui due to lack of feats but since he should scale relative in strength to the other kages he shouldn't be much of a factor here. Only Obito can survive them no problem because he's intanglible. I don't understand your statement, are you conceding Madara loses? The real Naruto headbutts the masked man and that is the end of the episode. The kage stop the first meteor and, the Akatsuki maybe the rest, but they won't come out unscatted. I'm just using your feats.

Madara attacks them with Yasaka Magatama but the attack fails because of Gaara's Shield of Sand and Ōnoki's rock golem protects them. Madara stomps no difficulty he made Muu and a younger Oonaki grovel at his feet those two could beat the current kage, https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/adult-naruto-solid-light-speedrelativistic-reactio-2064570/. There will be casualties.

Madara stomps. Kurotsuchi got beat by Lord Ku and the synthetic humans who Boruto, his friends and an older dying Ohnoki beat.

These Kages are even weaker than the Kages Madara clapped.

With Naruto's clone exhausted, Ōnoki decides to tackle both Madara and Mū with the assistance of the remaining Fourth Division. "The Five Kage Assemble" (五影集結…! PS just outright wrecks them all and there’s not a damn thing they can do to stop it. Once Madara is out, he gets bombarded by C0/C4/Gaara/Iron Sand/Totsuka/Konan paper bombs/Kirin. Press J to jump to the feed. Everything related to the Naruto and Boruto series goes here. One vs. 5, Madara would be forced to flee but might take one of the five kages down. The one most likely to fall is mizukage. Scorpion. What are fighters like Hidan and Karin gonna do individually against wood clone Susano'os?

Kuro got beat by a fodder, These new Gen Kage are pathetic and you think they win they legit got their asses stomped by Fodder shinobi, what are you on saying they win, also did you read OP Naruto isnt in it so there is no way these fodders beat Someone who is stronger than the EDO Madara, OT: Madara stomps low diff just like the Previous Kage got stomped, Because clowns like this one, cv is fucked. The one most likely to fall is mizukage. Current Madara stomps them... pre-Rinnegan loses most likely. Than the other Kage excluding Gaara. The Tocka Blade is almost as useful as the Yocka Mirror. Naruto solos, @wushu59: Gaara gives him a good battle. OT: Mads wins mid difficulty, no perfect susanoo needed, take away Gaara and Madara wins with taijutsu only.

The power of the reanimated Madara Uchiha far exceeds what the Allied Forces expected.

Until someone actually gives an argument as to how the Current Kage can defeat Madara with a Perfect Sussano he wins. Kakashi-Sensei's True Face! No woder you can't scale right imo, Current Kage curb stomp by statements AND feats. As crazy as Kurosthichi sending Kinshiki flying with a punch is,that happened across all three mediums,manga,anime,and film. Now, I want to know what this sub thinks the outcome would be of Madara VS Taka (with the Sasuke that fought Killer Bee), The 5 Kage, & The Akatsuki (with Orochimaru, Sasori, Obito, & … I think without Perfect Sussano the Current Kage would win with high mid difficulty and the guy who said Madara would win with Taijutsu only is insane. Seeing this, Kabuto positions Mū in front of Madara but he is knocked away easily.

But Boruto has been shit to everything Naruto and everything is very weak so I don't even think they are the same shinju from Naruto. Ōnoki then increases A's weight and subsequent attack, breaking into Madara's Susanoo and sending him flying away. My Insight and Verdict: 4/5.

Yeah, were back to the low-budget animation. Or, Obito warps Nagato/Deidara behind Madara and forces him out of PS by Shinra Tensei/C0/C3/C4. It’s just weaker cus Madara is EMS instead of Rinnegan so EMS wouldn’t play around as nice as a overpowered Rinnegan Madara since he has no wood clones. As Tsunade heals Gaara and Ōnoki, A and Mei engage Madara, Dodai, along with the Hokage Guard Platoon chase after the Kabuto-controlled Mū. VS. Current Kage: Gaara, Chojuro, Kurotsuchi, Darui Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 1, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles, The Unbreakable Mask and the Shattered Bubble, Carry Your Dreams ~The Crissroad of Beginnings~, https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/The_Five_Kage_Assemble?oldid=1336509. Any of the Kages (Especially Onoki and Gaara) would likely pressure him. Sure. PS gets immobilized by a boosted Chibaku Tensei. They couldn’t even beat Rinnegan Madara pre Juubi, n they are definitely more or less superior to current kages excluding Naruto and Gaara.

Or, Nagato pulls Madara out from PS with Bansho Tenin.

I think it’s closer than what people make it, but Madara would win 7/10, Boruto is really nerfing everyone. Does anybody remember the episode Madara splits into five to fight all the kage and breaks loose from the resurrection jutsu (I dont remember what it was called) and the hokage used jutsu of the thousand (or hundred i still dont remember) healing. We'll know when we see how powerful Sasuke is by comparison, and imagine that Sasuke has the Fox as a pet. Tsunade and A decide to head to Madara's location through Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique, a technique that only transports objects as transporting a living being will surely rip them apart. In the scene where the Tsuchikage shouts to the Mizukage and Raikage after the rock golem and the sand shield were erected, the Raikage's mouth is seen moving instead. i left naruto in that episode because all the episodes went corrupt, so if anyone could tell me i would really appreciate it. He's probably more comparable to Bee and Ay. Yea, Madara still trashes the 4 kage.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. PS Slashes get trolled by super Shinra Tensei, or tanked by Cerberus who would just split up into multiple copies. Didn't he basically say he couldn't handle them in his current state? Gotta See! That's something that EMS Madara can't accomplish. Madara would no dif if Naruto wasn't here. Think about it. Senjuclan, Mar 22, 2011 #7.

you guys still don't know reaction feats does not got into ones combat/travel feats?? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. They are fodder to him lore wise. Theoretically, Obito could drop some of Deidaras C4s inside the Susanoo... so I guess ill give it to him. Gaara is like the only relevant one.

How Hot Is 140 Degrees Fahrenheit Water, C10 Truck Show 2020, Instructor Copy Textbooks, Dhanteras 2020 Date And Time, Wii U Title Keys, Examples Of Bad Test Questions, What Happened To The World Hit Gospel Show, Prokofiev Cello Sonata Sheet Music, Nava James Mckidd, How To Tame A Strider, Fork Weapon Name, Www Mycopart Com Login, Forgotten Realms Fortress Of Memories, Apba Football Rules, Blackpool Pier Fire, Hekataeon Jack Grayle Pdf, Alan Davies Family, Army Reserve Units In Texas, Oldsmobile 98 For Sale Craigslist, Kroger Express Pay For Employees, Guadalajara Es Seguro Para Vivir, Fear In The Handmaids Tale Essay, Peruvian Marching Powder Meme, Diablo 3 Crusader Build, Everton Fan Stereotypes, British Army Slang, Manuela Escobar Death, Aboriginal Land Rights Essay, Product Comparison Presentation, Where To Watch Broken Bridges, Capricorn Man Says He Misses You, Mco Customs And Courtesies, Brother Toner Reset, Sydney Rey Beverly Hills, Embraer 175 Cabin Pressure, Juego De Gta 5 Gratis, Anon Slang Meaning, Crabgrass Frontier Chapter 11 Summary, Hay Day Fish Shop, Dance Of The Reed Flutes Lyrics, レムナント 鐘 順番, Amiko Kauderer Instagram, Cuyana Bags Review, Oregon Fir Sawyer Beetle, Kirby Grant Iii, Malta Village Feasts 2021, Uw Foster Freshman Direct Acceptance Rate, Gun Magazine Holder, Human Services Persuasive Essay, 338 Lapua Savage, Junk 66 Nova For Sale, City Of Edmonton Setback Requirements, Ogaden Clan Tree, Tan Sri Francis Yeoh New Wife, How Did Wade Dominguez Die, Tsunami Simulator Game Online, Rdsadmin Password Aws, Paul Stanley's Sister Julia Eisen, Dark Series English Audio, Path Of Diablo Mac, Succulent Farms In Miami, In The Air Juice Wrld Spotify, Pragathi Uppalapati Marriage Photos, Lambc Love Like That Piano Sheet, Electric Circuit Lab Report Example, Maple Doors With White Trim, Ellis Segura Picture, Certify With Marvin Online, Wnba Sponsorship Revenue,